Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Deepest Secret You Should Know This End Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deepest Secret You Should Know This End Time (513 Views)

The Deepest Secret Ever / Why Jehovah's Witness Are The True Christians In This End Time / The Deepest Secret Of Life.. Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deepest Secret You Should Know This End Time by Forexanalysis: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
[3/4, 21:11] Naija infor: Talking about God himself is talking about Dual, light who's self thought coming into being by a word, since the creation of Earth light have been the source of life, Man came into being out of the ignorant of am unknown creature with the face of a lion with the name I won't call (till you are a student)

After man was made as an evidence image of the of God (the light) but after man was made by this force he could not move but the incorruptible Devine light the one father of truth saw it though man was made with soul dual in nature (male and female before separation) but could not work or breath the pure light came into it and it began to live

Man was made the most amazing creatures they spoke to everything including God, Satan, Seas, Sun Angels etc

Man are powerful and the goal of the creature Is to use them in a mystical way but the incorruptible light was us to be afraid of nothing he said the devil and his cabinet are nothing and they have no power over you, human are the temple of gods there for you have billions of magic atoms In your body that makes you a god to achieve your goal

But because we have never been told of what to do all the time our body need to be protected dont get me wrong human have sun in the middle of their brain and this is identity as a soul eye this is your vision the eyes that you use to see across the night it's is your responsibility to make it more useful to be safe and be happy

I will teach you how to use your breath to heal how to travel a soul travel to any planet you choose just to see for yourself a mystery that God want to know you don't have to beg anyone for miracle it's in you come become a member of this myself school and you shall know all things and God shall remember you for bringing out a hidden truth follow this link to join us and know more about yourself.

What you are coming to know is what ordinary people don't know only what great men know
[3/4, 21:12] Naija infor: Talking about God himself is talking about Dual, light who's self thought coming into being by a word, since the creation of Earth light have been the source of life, Man came into being out of the ignorant of am unknown creature with the face of a lion with the name I won't call (till you are a student)

After man was made as an evidence image of the of God (the light) but after man was made by this force he could not move but the incorruptible Devine light the one father of truth saw it though man was made with soul dual in nature (male and female before separation) but could not work or breath the pure light came into it and it began to live

Man was made the most amazing creatures they spoke to everything including God, Satan, Seas, Sun Angels etc

Man are powerful and the goal of the creature Is to use them in a mystical way but the incorruptible light was us to be afraid of nothing he said the devil and his cabinet are nothing and they have no power over you, human are the temple of gods there for you have billions of magic atoms In your body that makes you a god to achieve your goal

But because we have never been told of what to do all the time our body need to be protected dont get me wrong human have sun in the middle of their brain and this is identity as a soul eye this is your vision the eyes that you use to see across the night it's is your responsibility to make it more useful to be safe and be happy

I will teach you how to use your breath to heal how to travel a soul travel to any planet you choose just to see for yourself a mystery that God want to know you don't have to beg anyone for miracle it's in you come become a member of this myself school and you shall know all things and God shall remember you for bringing out a hidden truth follow this link to join us and know more about yourself.

What you are coming to know is what ordinary people don't know only what great men know

https:///2348076580154?text=Kingsolomon%20Temple

Re: Deepest Secret You Should Know This End Time by zoeA: 12:03am On Mar 05, 2020
Gibberish lipsrsealed
Re: Deepest Secret You Should Know This End Time by LordReed(m): 8:52am On Mar 05, 2020
About time people realise our mental capabilities are sufficient to our existence. All these fairytale search for magic will become unnecessary. Magic is fine in stories we tell because they are fantasies but acting fantasy in real life is just insane.

(1) (Reply)

God Has Killed Coronavirus In Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye / The Untold Story Behind The Successful Marriage Of Pst And Dr (mrs) Paul Enenche / "Your Oil - You Will Drink Them" Prophet TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.