Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

The Deepest Secret Ever - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Deepest Secret Ever (200 Views)

Deepest Secret You Should Know This End Time / The Deepest Secret Of Life.. Part 1 / The Eutychus Church Is The Deepest Sermon On The Present State Of The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Deepest Secret Ever by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 04, 2021
Brief introduction. Let me tell you a story seeker. Long time ago humans coexisted with the incredible heroes. I call them Colo and Coala. Colo or kolo always stayed on humans heads as a symbol of human union with God or to put it more succintly, gourd. You heard right. Gourd. Coala on the other hand stays in our belly. When the world is hungry for a change, coala must answer. Meaning the world is hungry for survival. And they would survive. Only two groups of humans understand this secret. Those who know madness and hunger and also those who don't want us to survive. Ever wondered the purpose of all existence and how to actually survive? We are born and we die. There are others who haven't taste life yet they die still. Humans are really suffering in hell's of so many wicked entities who attack them immediately they die. They are evil. And hopeless. They can NEVER be born on our plane of existence. The deepest secret I have for you now is this, they can be defeated by us in this material plane. Here's how, treat each meal you eat as you saving lost souls from hell. That way you depopulate hell. Be rest assured that when you die you will be saved as well. Also I will teach you about something I call djeulo. The ability to vanish or should say vanishing spell. There are no consequences what's over. Know this that when you intentionally vanish, you are saving souls from hell. Try this now as you blink your eyes. Congratulations you know djeulo. With love from Green master.
Re: The Deepest Secret Ever by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 04, 2021
Who is God(gourd). That person who would always save you from hell. I am God(gourd). Someday seeker you will understand. Give your blood to save others. Just a drop daily. The dead and forgotten need it. With love djeulo master. I understand now. We are gold. The golden people of the sun
Re: The Deepest Secret Ever by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 04, 2021
How to connect to Colo, smoke hemp. How to connect to coala, eat food. Note. Intention is key. What is your reason of wanting to connect.

I have lived so many livetimes. This is not my first time here. Perhaps a good reason for wanting to connect is to remember my former livetimes. Save a soul from hell today

Shit it's almost 3 am. The witching hour. Witches of old judge me mercifully

(1) (Reply)

Unidentified Flying Object Caught On Camera In The Cloud (video / Are You A Spiritual Pacesetter? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/10/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.