Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,708 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt (26786 Views)

Lagos Govt bans sale, Use & distribution of take-away Packs, Single-use Plastics / We Won’t Reveal Drugs Used In Treating Coronavirus Patients – Health Minister / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by lylescurtis63: 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ohdear

Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by rollandben(m): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by Comedian2019: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ray4raybest01:
This audio Italian that now enjoys amala and ewedu,after recovering from the virus?una well-done ooo.
That one cracked my ribs grin grin grin grin
Soon you may hear "Nigeria don finally cure corona with ewedu!" grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by Odinaka00(m): 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
Las Las this virus nor even know who the support Apc or Pdp. E go kill anyone. See as them dey busy dey defend Government. Mumu Zombies thunder go fire all of una

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by mauchiz: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
Please after that treatment, they should take him back to his country until corona virus dies.

I don't trust Nigeria treatment,

#Federal government please
Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by Comedian2019: 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
mauchiz:
Please after that treatment, they should take him back to his country until corona virus dies.

I don't trust Nigeria treatment,

#Federal government please
What stops them from returning him to Italy now? Do they want to cure him with Amala and Ewedu?
magicminister:
What a Fucking joke!!
Where was this ethics when Patrick Sawyer from Liberia brought Ebola to Lagos, Nigeria?
If it was a Nigerian that took corona to Europe or North America, the whole world would have issued a travel ban on us and his image would be everywhere like ya him thief! Let’s be guided!!
Whenever naija government starts referring to USA, UK, etc, I just know they want to deceive us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
Mavin1:
Like If you think this whole thing is cooked up. cheesy

Audioooo... grin

chai......To think I almost believed them the first time
They almost deceived me, this pisses me off for some reason

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by Coronasunworshi: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wow
Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by Tallest45(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
If the reverse was the case here, they would have revealed the name of the Nigerian undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by Amalekki: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
Can they just arrange a private visit with the Italian man for Pa Obasanjo for direct verification? That may end up reducing Nigeria's problem by 20% in a matter of weeks.
Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
lekkyjoe:
Good day to you all all, recently i discover a website that pay for you to view advertisement. this how they operate; many online business patners pay they to advertise their site and this site am talking about pays you when you view each ads they post. i like to share to you all the site here is the link to register: https://oaftmoney.xyz/871086732018739/
stop your viral scam....go and do something else....the 871086732018739 I your referral link. You are just after your referral bonus....the truth about such websites is that they hardly ever pay....so forget ever cashing out....you are just wasting your data....

PayPal, gift cards, wire transfers, cryptocurrencies are the only realistic ways of receiving online payments......I put it to you that your oaftmoney.xyz is a scam, period!
Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by AjalaDtraveller(f): 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Obiaksnews:
Not the same case though, the Liberian man died but the same can not be said for that of the Italian who is still alive. Now imagine his name and identity is revealed, do you think that even after his release when he becomes well anybody would want to associate with him ? Till date, people who have being cured of Ebola virus in congo are being discriminated and rejected in their local communities.
You are wrong here because there have been cases of people who were treated and discharged after testing negative yet returned back to test positive again. Ebola does not return but the deadly coronavirus does! So it's in everyone's best interests to show his pictures so people can be wary if he recovers. But it's all I sham I believe.
Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by Obiaksnews: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
I can categorically tell you i ain't wrong, carry out a simple research on the stigmatization of former Ebola victims in Congo, you would have a better understanding, Mean while Congo just announced that they released the last Ebola patient from quarantine centre today after having completed treatment, So i don't anything about those who went back for treatment.
do well to read up : https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiWioXK1IPoAhUFSxUIHeQdBO8QFjABegQIDBAF&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.afro.who.int%2Fnews%2Fdemocratic-republic-congos-last-ebola-patient-discharged&usg=AOvVaw0FfQmj1_cawNZagdeoX0yY
AjalaDtraveller:

You are wrong here because there have been cases of people who were treated and discharged after testing negative yet returned back to test positive again. Ebola does not return but the deadly coronavirus does! So it's in everyone's best interests to show his pictures so people can be wary if he recovers. But it's all I sham I believe.
Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by madridsta007(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
zakim:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/coronavirus-why-we-wont-reveal-italian-identity-lagos-govt.html

Audio Italian.

Probably cooked up for someone/ some people to build office on Coronavirus head.
The money that will be budgeted for the committee, the quarantine facilities, the medicines, etc.
The degree of corruption going on in this Buhari/Abba Kyari/Tinubu regime has gone to school, graduated, gone for its MSc, graduated, gone for a PhD, graduated and its in its third PhD and is doing quite fine.

God will visit every person, Nigerian and non-Nigerian with his wrath, who brough upon innocent Nigerians this plague.
Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by madridsta007(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
NOC1:
Can anybody tell me the name of the first woman that died of Corona virus in USA?
The only thing you will see is a 56years old woman from Washington, no name no pictures.
Even the other 5 that died, their names and pictures were not released.

I used America to buttress my point because they are the ones we are always referencing, don’t want to use Italy, China and Iran as example.

No sane doctor or nation can disclose the health status of a patient who has subjected itself to treatment.
Such act is a punishable offense by law.

Let us stop sounding petty on social media

Go on BBC and you will see the faces and cases of the British persons who have had the virus and been quarantined and released.
Let me help you:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51459210

The couple who had the virus:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51677846

There are loads of links to others too.
Stop defending an inept government. You do not really have to. They wont beat you if you dont defend them.
Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by LANDLORD72: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
CSTR2:

na inferiority complex dey worry dem.

Dem see oyibo, they started applying due process.
Yes o you are correct.
Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by atoleybaba(m): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
Chuks0485:
But the name of the Nigerian professional football player who contacted the convid19 was revealed with ease even the name of the club.
if it were a footballer from ur favorite football club in any country, his identity would somehow leak and be revealed....cos he is a footballer.... And stop shouting Nigerian. He is not
Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by atoleybaba(m): 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
seniormallam:

But Italy released the name of the Nigerian born player with the virus over there.......so what's so special about them.
he is not a Nigerian born....just cos he bears Nigerian name doesnt make him nigerian. Just like c.Ronaldo name doesn't make him Brazilian and athletico left back name Hernandez doesn't make him Spanish or Mexican has the case may be
Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by atoleybaba(m): 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Originalsly:

The U.S doctor working for Doctors Without Borders who contracted Ebola and was returned to the US for treatment.... his name was published nationwide... as well as photo.... in the US. That's how I knew he was one of my customers. Where he was being treated was also released. The media even camped outside his residence.... for dayssss. Is this law you talk about something new?
I don't think his name should be released... but it is not an offense if it is.
because he is a popular figure....journalist and news media want to sell, so dy try as much as possible to get news. Hence even if the hospital doesn't want to publish it, media will. Take for example when Beyonce wanted to have her baby. Even when she tried to codedly go to the hospital due to complications, the news media knew and followed her car from her house to the Hospital.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by atoleybaba(m): 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
rowland545:
Actually her name and picture was revealed she is one those that boarded the Japanese cruise ship I've forgotten the name of the ship...its stupid not revealing her identity it almost feel like they are hiding something.... Corona virus is not HIV y are u protecting there identity
that was because the ship was long on the news....do u know when CNN did an interview with one of the crew member in d ship via skypee, they blurred every Person who were said to be infected too that were in the background except the crew that accepted to be interviewed? Now there are like 11cases in d u.s tell me their names and whose pic av u seen been released.... We don't need to start condemning the country at every given opportunity
Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by leye4u: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
jayfolarin:
All this pastors that constantly make the cripple walk and the dead rise up won't go near this coronavirus patient now to prove that they are truly called by God.

They only perform this miracles on people that no one else knows in the community or country.

Africans left their inherent spirituality and natural connection to the spiritual world to follow the religion of the white man and Arabs. Shame

Scammers
If you need doctors report of before and after and the identity of people who have received miracles healings from Pastors ....I can help you with some
Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by Ambber(f): 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
please keep him for additional one or two weeks after clearing to be very sure o. na beg we dey beg
Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by Dollabiz: 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
smiley
Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by Fuckgovt: 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
This talk is coming up because Nigerians now know the Covid19 talk in Nigeria is a scam. Damage control.
Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by Renforce: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
Mavin1:
Like If you think this whole thing is cooked up. cheesy

Audioooo... grin

Naijaaaaa shar
Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by eguarojeona: 12:14am On Mar 06, 2020
backnbeta:
But you revealed the Ebola man's name and picture, plus all or most of the victims undecided

At least we know the 70-yr-old alfaa that died in Iraq and a few from Iran undecided
He has WiFi.And we still don't know who he is?
Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 06, 2020
Hypocrites, but you disclosed the identity of the Liberian that brought Ebola to Nigeria.
Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by Blitzerz: 5:18am On Mar 06, 2020
ursullalinda:

Hahaha.......so Nigerians will run away and never use that airline again......I think the FG might be right thou....some Ebola victims were really stigmatized.
U rather they die of the infection than run away abi?
Re: Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt by Insectkiller: 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
Trash!

What of Sawyer? The Ebola man from Liberia..

You reveal his name because is a Monkey? Right??

Naija nah scam..Biko divide dis zoo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Orgasm A Day Can Lower A Man's Risk Of Prostate Cancer By 20%, Study Reveals / Coronavirus: Thieves Steal 6000 Hygiene Masks In Japan. / Fly Entered My Ear Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.