Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns (23350 Views)

Using Saliva As Sexual Lubricant Can Spread HIV, Hepatitis — Physicians / Doctors Say Coronavirus Can Spread Through Farts / Coronavirus: WHO Lists Nigeria, 12 Others As Top-risk African Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 05, 2020
UN, W.H.O, WORLD BANK, WTC, VATICAN-ROMAN CATHOLIC, AMERICAN-ISRAELIS, EUROPEAN ELITES, ARAB MONARCHES AND ELITES, AND PUPPET RULERS ALL HAVE "ONE AGENDA." Kingdoms cannot stand against itself.~ Jesus Christ. Meaning "one confederacy." It must be fulfilled.

God is watching from above. Hebrew 4:13, Jeremiah 23:23-24.
Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 05, 2020
mrZENographer:

Hope you know this is a sign Jesus is coming soon.
The U.N wants a cashless society.
"No man can buy or sell except they have a mark in their right hand or forehead".
gringringringringrin chai.
Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:43am On Mar 05, 2020
atmstyle:
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies may gain from this.

You sabi
Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by enemyofprogress: 7:48am On Mar 05, 2020
Especially Nigerian currencies
Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by bjgurl(f): 7:48am On Mar 05, 2020
From what I observed and learnt from, this Coronavirus is genetically modified and mutilated disease called 'agent' and it's being produced in a military base near wuhan in China, they're using it to control pple mind and way of thinking, unfortunately it get out of hand and causes death in worst case mental health degredation and madness.
They have cure for it an antidote and it's for highest profile people. THOSE THAT CREATED IT.
Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by CanadaOrBust: 7:58am On Mar 05, 2020
bjgurl:
From what I observed and learnt from, this Coronavirus is genetically modified and mutilated disease called 'agent' and it's being produced in a military base near wuhan in China, they're using it to control pple mind and way of thinking, unfortunately it get out of hand and causes death in worst case mental health degredation and madness.
They have cure for it an antidote and it's for highest profile people. THOSE THAT CREATED IT.

U read that WhatsApp bullcrap. Not a single person with Corona has had mental health degredation and madness as that WhatsApp post claimed

1 Like

Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 05, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I swear I no believe this one. No matter my level of illiteracy, I know this one will never be possible. If money can transmit it, then almost half of Italy and China should be infected by now. And Africa will be worst hit due to our low record on cashless purchase

WHO failed it this time!!

The China and Italy you mentioned, they rarely do cash transaction. Abeg make una dey do research before una comment.

1 Like

Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by Emmybuzz: 8:04am On Mar 05, 2020
Virus can't survive outside a host for some time,then how can banknote transmit the virus.not really possible,all this nah to create fear, the fear alone fit kill pass the virus

1 Like

Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by Tomjazzy2: 8:06am On Mar 05, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I swear I no believe this one. No matter my level of illiteracy, I know this one will never be possible. If money can transmit it, then almost half of Italy and China should be infected by now. And Africa will be worst hit due to our low record on cashless purchase

You're just ignorant!

Did anyone say that, by merely touching an infected surface, you'd automatically become infected?

As long as you wash your hands with an alcohol based soap, you will become infected if your hands comes in contact with your mouth, eyes, nose, etc.

Please protect yourself and love ones.
Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by obims(f): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2020
If someone with covid-19 contaminates bank notes with the coronavirus and passes the notes to someone else, there's high possibility that the virus can be transmitted to such a person. It's safer to go cashless as much as possible in my opinion.
Iyiataata92:

Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by obims(f): 8:21am On Mar 05, 2020
The virus can last on surfaces for some days.
Emmybuzz:
Virus can't survive outside a host for some time,then how can banknote transmit the virus.not really possible,all this nah to create fear, the fear alone fit kill pass the virus
Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by SmartMugu: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2020
sinaj:
what if the italian man is even a hoax as speculated
Never thought of it being a hoax. What would be the benefit of creating unnecessary panic if it is indeed a hoax? Never heard it could be one.

1 Like

Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by siwhoh(m): 8:27am On Mar 05, 2020
Everything can spread Corona Virus
Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 05, 2020
I have thought of this before, but I had to stop imagining it.

And if it is has WHO says, then, no need to fear or worry.

Tell me, what's the use of worrying in cases like this, especially in cities like Lagos. Even, sanitizers will turn vector.

Hope and prepare
Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by witworth(m): 8:33am On Mar 05, 2020
punisha:

Chief don't be foolish.
If u r dead to humour or lack understanding no be me cause am. Carry your illiteracy dey Waka pass abeg
don't be ignorant
Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by sben2308(m): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2020
blazesam:
https://punchng.com/banknotes-can-spread-coronavirus-who-warns/amp/

This is very misleading because its obvious you didnt even question the stand of this post here.
Bank notes can never spread it and I stand on it .Thnx
Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by fashrola(m): 8:40am On Mar 05, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Keyword: ''Can'' it doesnt mean it is confirmed.... But to keep you on alert that it may be contracted from banknotes, Hence the need to wash your hands after handling notes
Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by AdmintBox(m): 8:48am On Mar 05, 2020
GreatResearcher:
The only person making sense on the thread.
I agree with you. The virus has a very short life span outside a host and is mostly transmitted through DROPLETS, the type you notice when someone sneezes or coughs. On the contrary, most currency notes surface are mostly dry.
[+] We are availble for super accurate transcription of your audio and video recordings. Delivery is usually within 48 hours of placing order and rates are very affordable. You can contact us on 09031281335 to request a quote or sample service.
Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by spirul77: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2020
[quote author=Iyiataata92 post=87176784]
Nigerians ehn, WHO can't just come out to blab about something they've not made research or proper findings on, I wonder how a layman will just come out to dispute facts by professionals and researchers without any facts or what so ever to prove otherwise, WHO is bringing precautionary measures and an uninformed layman is sitting in his room disputing it, if shaving clippers and razor blades can transmit HIV virus why do you think this is impossible?

1 Like

Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by blazesam(m): 8:50am On Mar 05, 2020
sben2308:

This is very misleading because its obvious you didnt even question the stand of this post here.
Bank notes can never spread it and I stand on it .Thnx
Do you believe hepatitis spread through sweat? Isn't it a virus? Does virus die? If yes why is it still transmitted and even HIV?
Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by spirul77: 8:57am On Mar 05, 2020
[quote author=Emmybuzz post=87179482]
This is a precautionary measures by professionals, they don't just come out to create unnecessary fears, they speak and act base on research and experience, you think the virus can't survive outside the host for some time but since you know better than WHO now tell us how long the virus can survive outside the host, the WHO says the virus can last for days on the notes, so what facts do you have to counter their claim for you to arrived that it's not possible to transmit it through notes?
Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by Kylekent59: 8:58am On Mar 05, 2020
beautyhd:

He's not making any sense. I've been thinking about this yesterday and I know with the exchange of money the virus can be contracted

Then the virus is ubiquitous then undecided

It could be on the surface of your clothes, bags, shoes, biro, pencils, combs, products that you have bought, surface of your phones, microphone, tv screen... etc.

You still enter your car, after always being very careful, you see your fresh GF at the bustop, you give her a lift, and wind your car glasses up. You both starts conversing, she sneezes, you both keep on talking...

The truth here is this: If it could be contracted through the currency note, then the whole Nigeria should have been infected, but since the disease came out, how many have you heard that have been infected??
Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 05, 2020
call me on 0899 000 9980, I will collected your used bank notes from you.
grin
Cant be too careful . wear gloves and place the suspect bank notes in brown envelopes before wrapping the stuffed evenlopes tightly with black nylon and leave them by your front door for quick collection and safe disposal.
Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by Iyiataata92: 9:01am On Mar 05, 2020
[quote author=spirul77 post=87180581][/quote]
Shaving clippers and razor blades can't transmit HIV unless they open up your body and there is blood contact. Besides, you're not even sure WHO said this. The media are crazy these days
Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 05, 2020
Kylekent59:

Then the virus is ubiquitous then undecided

It could be on the surface of your clothes, bags, shoes, biro, pencils, combs, products that you have bought, surface of your phones, microphone, tv screen... etc.

You still enter your car, after always being very careful, you see your fresh GF at the bustop, you give her a lift, and wind your car glasses up. You both starts conversing, she sneezes, you both keep on talking...

The truth here is this: If it could be contracted through the currency note, then the whole Nigeria should have been infected, but since the disease came out, how many have you heard that have been infected??

You are slowly arriving at the truth. There is a global conspiracy to hype this virus using local and international news media and I personally don't believe it even exists?

We have seen it before, remember Ebola? Whatever did happen to Ebola?
Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by sinaj(f): 9:14am On Mar 05, 2020
SmartMugu:

Never thought of it being a hoax. What would be the benefit of creating unnecessary panic if it is indeed a hoax? Never heard it could be one.
to get money maybe
Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:14am On Mar 05, 2020
udemzyudex:

What about those dying from the virus?
they died due to other related diseases and then it's being attributed to the non existent coronavirus and WHO will now send lots of cash to the affected nations.
Same way ministry of health and NACA are spreading propaganda and fake statistics about the high rate and number of people living with HIV in which Akwa Ibom State tops the chart, when WHO sends money to the affected states and rehabilitation of persons then they'll now swoop it.
I now understand these leaders and their politics
Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by zakir007(m): 9:15am On Mar 05, 2020
flyca:

Do you know that it possible to live in China for one complete year without touching a single bank note? Go figure.
Leave him. He doesn't know that even petty traders in China have fully embraced epayment. You hardly see people using cash in china.....

Once one comes in contact with the virus on the bank note, if he scratches his eyes for instance, that's all

Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 05, 2020
If viruses like Corona , HIV , Ebola truly exists, mosquitos would ensure the entire population of the world gets infected.
Think about this.

1 Like

Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:23am On Mar 05, 2020
Wolgrace:
UN, W.H.O, WORLD BANK, WTC, VATICAN-ROMAN CATHOLIC, AMERICAN-ISRAELIS, EUROPEAN ELITES, ARAB MONARCHES AND ELITES, AND PUPPET RULERS ALL HAVE "ONE AGENDA." Kingdoms cannot stand against itself.~ Jesus Christ. Meaning "one confederacy." It must be fulfilled.

God is watching from above. Hebrew 4:13, Jeremiah 23:23-24.
don't be so senseless this early morning.
Don't let your zeal lead you to foolishness
Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by ODB2: 9:30am On Mar 05, 2020
MagicBishop:

The virus had an infection rate of 2.5 people per infected individual under strict draconian communist quarantine in China.

In places like Lagos, one infected individual can easily infect 10. Those 10 will infect a hundred and a hundred will infect 10,000.

Remember that this virus is highly contagious and that close contact with infected individuals is certain way of getting infected. And if you factor that it takes on average 14 days to begin to show symptoms, that means an infected individual has 2 weeks to spread the virus to as much people as possible. Now imagine this person lives and works in Lagos and depends on public transportation. He will be in close contact with several random individuals daily.

Now what about simple benign things like handling currency. The virus was detected in currency notes in China. Simply accepting change or money could be a means of infection.

This is no joke.

https://www.nairaland.com/5710552/uber-driver-carried-italian-coronavirus#87025540
Re: Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns by udemzyudex(m): 10:20am On Mar 05, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
they died due to other related diseases and then it's being attributed to the non existent coronavirus and WHO will now send lots of cash to the affected nations.
Same way ministry of health and NACA are spreading propaganda and fake statistics about the high rate and number of people living with HIV in which Akwa Ibom State tops the chart, when WHO sends money to the affected states and rehabilitation of persons then they'll now swoop it.
I now understand these leaders and their politics

I understand that there is politics in everything,but the number of dead which is over 3000 and still counting says other wise.

All cases of dead are from the Corona virus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 UNIPORT Teaching Hospital Nurses Die In Six Months, Staff Blame Workload / 296 New COVID-19 Cases, 445 Discharged And 1 Death On August 27 - (3022 Tested) / Nigerian Lady Dies In Liberia As Search Begins To Locate Her Family. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.