Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

A Good Servant But A Bad Master - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Good Servant But A Bad Master (154 Views)

The Day A "Bad Guy" Met His Saviour / Money Is A Bad Master. Repent. / Is Tithing Now A Bad Thing Because Men Abuse Tithes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Good Servant But A Bad Master by jonatoye(m): 5:44am On Mar 05, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: A good Servant but A bad Master

WORD FOR TODAY
Money is not everything, but a means to an end. A man who believes that money is everything will eventually sell his glorious destiny, future and eternity for money.
Scriptural Reference
"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Money is good; it is an indispensable element of the human life on earth. We all need money to fulfill our purpose. However, we should never give too much power to money because money is a good servant but a bad master.

Never put money in place of God in your life. A man who lives just to make money lives for the wrong reason. Whoever loves money never has enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with his income. This too is meaningless. (Eccl. 5:10).

There are several good people in this life who would have made impact in the lives of men but eventually became laughing stock because of money. Many people lost their peace, integrity, purpose, mandate, message, fulfillment, hope for eternity with God because of it. Don't allow money to define your destiny or action but always decide on what money will do for you.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I receive the grace to make money my servant and not my master in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
God did not create a man who has everything. The richest of all men on earth still lack something; hence, money is not everything!!!

Have a Dignified Thursday!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Good Servant But A Bad Master by orisa37: 5:59am On Mar 05, 2020
Happy Birthday Obasanjo. May God keep you focussed on Him forever.

(1) (Reply)

Scriptures To Use Against Coronvirus Disease And Every Other Diseases. / What Are The Signs That Your Dream Is From God? / Jesus Christ Crucified, Keep Me Burning Perpetually For YOU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.