Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation (27663 Views)

Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / Senator Ajibola Bashiru Meets Tinubu In Mecca (Pictures) / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by Lorenzop: 8:44am On Mar 05, 2020
you mean they stole from the money you stole from the public purse....please shut the fuvk up undistinguished senator.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by kindex(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2020
Thief carry ham thief self collect ham.. Parte
after parte. Oge if I get the chance me self go carry ham cus Na national cake����
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by surgical: 8:46am On Mar 05, 2020
Nackzy:
It's very possible you're a stingy Senator
Exactly
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2020
Senator on vacation with our money.....
Kept our money in the bank.....
Kept our money in his room
Possibly dollars nah ......
Because Niara without value can't be in the room of a Senator
His anger was that they stole his Dollars and not Naira.....
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by solmus: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2020
what is he doing with cash
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by kushercain: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2020
Your money or the people's money?
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by Skyfaze001: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2020
thesicilian:

'stinginess' is not an excuse for stealing.
He also stole the money that is why he can disclose the amount, thief Vs thief.
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by siwhoh(m): 8:50am On Mar 05, 2020
As if u are also not stealing Nigeria's money. Rubbish
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 05, 2020
Ole gbe, ole gba.

Thieves steal OUR money from a super thief.

Lobatan.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by Ooye12: 8:58am On Mar 05, 2020
That show how you are selfish , not your money na all of us get am ...
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by sharena(m): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2020
Officialgarri:
He should tell us how much was stolen and let EFCC swing into action and get him arrested for laundering..

stop telling people they are stingy. Don't dictate for people on how to dash out their money.
Which money, why saying their money? Imagine one stupid senator said he spend billions of Naira flying people to one yeye country just for his mother's Bday, my question is this the bday of the mother can't they do it here in the country?
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 05, 2020
thief...... imagine, a petty thief stole from an armed thief and he called another thief to arrest the petty thief......what a vicious cycle.....Ole

1 Like

Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by sharena(m): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2020
Ooye12:
That show how you are selfish , not your money na all of us get am ...
They speedily took their share of the looted funds ooo, because when USA will start returning looted funds na only news we go for dey hear am

1 Like

Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by nabiz(m): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2020
helinues:
Our money not your money..

So stop complaining
No they are he is not. I did a job for him infact the wife is the best woman I have ever seen. Very compassionate. She never stopped asking about my sick daughter. She don't give you money but her care and kind word will always soften your load
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by Selfy(m): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2020
So sorry about that
What goes around comes around
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by AerialMapper: 9:00am On Mar 05, 2020
Is your room a bank?

Disclose the sum so that we can ask you why you are keeping money in your room and how you got it
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by sharena(m): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2020
toobusy:
thief...... imagine, a petty thief stole from an armed thief and he called another thief to arrest the petty thief......what a vicious cycle.....Ole
Poor man wey thief Maggi dem go show him face for crime fighter, rich man wey steal money we nor go see their face for crime fighter
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by sharena(m): 9:01am On Mar 05, 2020
AerialMapper:
Is your room a bank?

Disclose the sum so that we can ask you why you are keeping money in your room and how you got it
They know what they are doing
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by Yngson25(m): 9:01am On Mar 05, 2020
Tell me, your bedroom has become your bank right?
After all.. maybe it's our own money...I mean Nigerians money you earn without doing anything Sen✌️
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by helinues: 9:01am On Mar 05, 2020
nabiz:
No they are he is not. I did a job for him infact the wife is the best woman I have ever seen. Very compassionate. She never stopped asking about my sick daughter. She don't give you money but her care and kind word will always soften your load

So you mean the man never tasted our sweet yams before . Senator for that matter.
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by EmekaBlue(m): 9:01am On Mar 05, 2020
sharp aides. no dulling
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by Ferdinandu(m): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2020
If the money is not illegal money, don't you have a bank account. Embezzlers
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by NigeriaBam: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2020
You no get shame. It show how Stingy you are.
You better close your eyes and forget it
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by govomotors: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2020
You dare not disclose the amount you left at home. Be sincere and disclose the total amount, the amount stolen and let us see if the table will not turn against you.

In the first place, why should you keep the money at home instead of the bank?
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by Amudeneogu: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2020
WHY IS HE AFRAID OF THE ACTUAL AMOUNT STOLE? NDI ORI ATTACK.
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by gulfer: 9:16am On Mar 05, 2020
Sharap dia you, did you not steal from Nigerian's commonwealth
Smae stoopid set of politicians advocating cashless society are the ones who keep mega-millions at home embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 05, 2020
Why does he have “undisclosed” sums of money lying fallow in his bedroom? And he is not even ashamed to broadcast it.

This happened to politicians everyday, their cash gets stolen by aids, domestic staff and family, but most of them don’t loud it because they know they shouldn’t be piling huge sums of money at home. Some of them don’t even notice the missing amounts sef.
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by YINKS89(m): 9:24am On Mar 05, 2020
Nackzy:
It's very possible you're a stingy Senator
I know Srj very well he represents osogbo constituency the man is very rich and a cheerful giver. Also stealing in this case is an offence but he should have stated the amount if not that he also stole it
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by eneye1(m): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by Kaybex007(m): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2020
What is money doing in his house when it is supposed to be in the bank if not that he got the money in a fraudulent way. I call this "thief steal am, thief collect am". They collected out of their own national cake.
Re: Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation by AreaFada2: 9:46am On Mar 05, 2020
In conc Modakeke accent: Shebi na turn by turn. Chop make I chopu o jare. Nassonal noni. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar / President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina / Gunmen Kidnap 5 Wedding Guests In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.