Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Arewa Forum: Producing President In 2023 Not Exclusive Right Of South - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Forum: Producing President In 2023 Not Exclusive Right Of South (12993 Views)

Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 / Why Igbos Won’t Have Exclusive Right To Presidency In 2023 – Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Forum: Producing President In 2023 Not Exclusive Right Of South by DedeNkem: 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
What has Arewa done about Boko Haram that has been slaughtering their people? Absolutely nothing! These idiots only bark!
Re: Arewa Forum: Producing President In 2023 Not Exclusive Right Of South by Shekochild: 8:16am On Mar 06, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Abuja is still regarded as more of Northern state

What's your definition of North, if I may ask?
Re: Arewa Forum: Producing President In 2023 Not Exclusive Right Of South by hisexcellency34: 8:20am On Mar 06, 2020
And why do you ask?

Shekochild:

What's your definition of North, if I may ask?
Re: Arewa Forum: Producing President In 2023 Not Exclusive Right Of South by Shekochild: 8:46am On Mar 06, 2020
hisexcellency34:
And why do you ask?

If you want to ague about things, then be ready to make your point clear instead of asking question for a question. Anyway, I am not ready to argue with people like you. Go ahead and believe what you want to believe. You are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Arewa Forum: Producing President In 2023 Not Exclusive Right Of South by Gandollaar(f): 8:52am On Mar 06, 2020
emmykk:

That you are a Yoruba and hoping that your tinubu will be president after Buhari does not remove the fact that the north is more confident to be president in 2023 than a Yoruba.

Especially when the other part of the south would not be supporting him. Have you forgetting how Jonathan lost election,even as a sitting president because your south west he bank on failed, That fate await tinubu.he is banking on northern just like when Jonathan was banking on Yoruba.
The idiot you quoted is an abuoki
Re: Arewa Forum: Producing President In 2023 Not Exclusive Right Of South by myobjective: 8:59am On Mar 06, 2020
Arrewa:
South west can have it....

I will proudly vote for a Yoruba man...

The good news here is that we have a problem and we have accepted the fact that we have a problem and working towards our problems... Unlike some people who keep blaming the north since 1966

We need more of this in the north

Your head corrects jare my brother. We will all developed together. The north and the west
Re: Arewa Forum: Producing President In 2023 Not Exclusive Right Of South by myobjective: 9:12am On Mar 06, 2020
Iceberg3:
Whatever bulshyttt!!!!

Presidency only stays in the north if the SW don't support the SE or SS. If the SW west wanna play smart on the SE/SS, the north has it, period!

We are not supporting the Igbo and stop this attache by force with the SS.

The presidency is coming down south and the Yorubas will gladly participate in the pole.
Re: Arewa Forum: Producing President In 2023 Not Exclusive Right Of South by CSTR2: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2020
myobjective:

The presidency is coming down south and the Yorubas will gladly participate in the pole.
Participate all your want, but you are not getting southern votes.
Re: Arewa Forum: Producing President In 2023 Not Exclusive Right Of South by myobjective: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2020
CSTR2:

Participate all your want, but you are not getting southern votes.

You don't have any monopoly over any southern votes. In fact, in the greater scheme of things you are a nonentity.
Re: Arewa Forum: Producing President In 2023 Not Exclusive Right Of South by CSTR2: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2020
myobjective:

You don't have any monopoly over any southern votes. In fact, in the greater scheme of things you are a nonentity.
We do not have monopoly?

Don't worry, we will see how you are going to pry those votes that osibanjo could not get in 2019.

Jolly just come. Without the north hoping to vote your side, your Yoruba candidate is finished.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Forum: Producing President In 2023 Not Exclusive Right Of South by myobjective: 9:28am On Mar 06, 2020
CSTR2:

We do not have monopoly?

Don't worry, we will see how you are going to pry those votes that osibanjo could not get in 2019.

Jolly just come.

Okay, we shall see.
Re: Arewa Forum: Producing President In 2023 Not Exclusive Right Of South by CSTR2: 9:30am On Mar 06, 2020
myobjective:

Okay, we shall see.
We have already seen in 2015 and 2019 and it will still repeat in 2023 with osibanjo losing his polling unit again.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Forum: Producing President In 2023 Not Exclusive Right Of South by Iceberg3: 10:19am On Mar 06, 2020
myobjective:

Only a bastard does attached by force.. I don't have to be an easterner to know what's right.

I repeat,if you sell outs wanna outplay the south,no problemo,the north continues.

You heartless things,you robbed the other south 2015 in favour of strangers and you want same other south to support you now,so much for a "good friend".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Northerners Can’t Afford Another Buhari As President In 2023 — NEF / 2023: No Money Borrow Under My Government Will Be Wasted - Peter Obi / Plateau: Tribunal Upholds Lalong’s Victory, Dismisses Pwajok’s Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.