Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,342 members, 7,864,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

Former Bbnaija Star Couple Bambam And Teddya Welcome New Baby Girl. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Bbnaija Star Couple Bambam And Teddya Welcome New Baby Girl. PHOTOS (894 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Bbnaija Star Couple Bambam And Teddya Welcome New Baby Girl. PHOTOS by kemzy036: 7:40am On Mar 05, 2020
Congratulations are in order for big brother naija power couple, Teddy A and Bambam who have just welcomed their patter of feet hours ago and named her Zendaya Folakemi. Big Congrats to the young family.

Teddy A, whose birth name is Tope Adenibuyan, today announced the birth of his daughter on his Twitter page at 2:46 AM.

Teddy A posted his newborn daughter’s name along with the love emoji:

“Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan! ❤️”

A few days ago, Bam Bam, whose birth name is Bamike Olawumi, took to her twitter page to share her pregnancy journey, she tweeted:

“Pregnancy completely changes you, some days I don’t believe I’m the one standing in front of the mirror. My skin, my complexion …..hormones have taken over. It’s amazing.”

Teddy A and BamBam, who met and began their relationship on Big Brother Naija ‘Double Wahala’ in 2018, first announced their engagement on August 4, 2019.

On the 7th of September, 2019 the couple had their traditional marriage in Ogun state while the white wedding took place on the 16th of November 2019 in Dubai, UAE.

More Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/03/former-bbnaija-star-couple-bambam-and.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Former Bbnaija Star Couple Bambam And Teddya Welcome New Baby Girl. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 05, 2020
Congratulations.
What started in the toilet grin ended at the altar. Now a baby is here. Never despise the days of little beginnings.
Re: Former Bbnaija Star Couple Bambam And Teddya Welcome New Baby Girl. PHOTOS by GOFRONT(m): 7:44am On Mar 05, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Former Bbnaija Star Couple Bambam And Teddya Welcome New Baby Girl. PHOTOS by Ajsimon(m): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2020
Congrats
Oh I love young couples
Soooo sweeett

Btw , it seems child names no longer wait for 1 week before been pronounced in public .
Re: Former Bbnaija Star Couple Bambam And Teddya Welcome New Baby Girl. PHOTOS by kemzy036: 7:50am On Mar 05, 2020
Congratulations to them
Re: Former Bbnaija Star Couple Bambam And Teddya Welcome New Baby Girl. PHOTOS by Exoticempire(f): 8:06am On Mar 05, 2020
Bam bam and Teddy A welcomes baby girl!
� � �
https://exoticempire.com.ng/2020/03/05/bambam-and-teddy-a-welcomes-baby-girl/

#Exoticempire #ExoticempireBlog

(1) (Reply)

The Internet Roasts Billionaire David Geffen For Flaunting That He Is 'isolating / When I Tell People I Look So Much Like My Mum They Don’t Believe- Bobrisky Said / Popular Ex-beauty Queen, Ibidun Ajayi Ighodalo Dies At 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.