Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe (12913 Views)

New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs / More Troubles For Emir Sanusi / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe by Ibile77(m): 10:43am On Mar 05, 2020
Time will tell, Ganduje using proxies to attack the emir because the power that be, hates truth. Sanusi will the burden for a while.

1 Like

Re: Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe by princejunaid(m): 10:45am On Mar 05, 2020
Yeye nor tu
Re: Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe by WeSayNoToRuga: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:
BTW, I sincerely loves Igbos...

The most beautiful of all tribe in Nigeria..

Igbo amaka!

Re: Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe by drjprince: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Watin I find come politics section? I'm out of here.
my love cool
Re: Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe by Antoeni(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2020
This is What you get when you Try to westernize People from their Cultural.,Native Africa Tradition
Re: Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe by NigeriaBam: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2020
grin
Re: Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe by gambia(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2020
Good news.
Re: Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe by Mkamaldeen442: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2020
I think something similar happened during the reign of his grandfather
Re: Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe by ppogba: 10:58am On Mar 05, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Ganduje is not only vindictive but hellbent in disgracing Sanusi out of the Palace ...

Sanusi too is vindictive. If you doubt that ask Erastus Akingbola.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe by avdo69(m): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2020
They should leave the Emir alone ojare!
Re: Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe by Lastmankc(m): 11:09am On Mar 05, 2020
This dollar king should know that power is transient.
Re: Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe by Billygee2u: 11:23am On Mar 05, 2020
Mokason28:
I used to love dis guy because his intelligent... Buh he deserves every bit of shit dat comes his way cuz he contributed in installing a stack illiterate at the helms of affair ... thereby scattering every thing for both himself and Nigerians angry
you've spoken my mind.
He helped make GEJ,s government ungovernable and dismantled it with his siblings from the South West

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe by RedboneSmith(m): 11:27am On Mar 05, 2020
Apparently, a man like Sanusi is not suitable for a people/region that is determined to remain in a medieval state of affairs.
Re: Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 05, 2020
YungMike:
Seems Sanusi is too intelligent for that title. grin

Are you planning to Leave Nigeria or You're currently residing outside NIGERIA and you want to be calling your friends and family in Nigeria for as low as 10kb/s ? + No roaming charges.

Check my signature for contact.
I swear.
Re: Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe by Razy75g: 11:31am On Mar 05, 2020
That's what you get when you conspire on other people.
Re: Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 05, 2020
Let him just leave it be. Nigeria has failed already, just 60yrs later and the country has failed already chai what a mistake.
Re: Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe by guy222: 11:37am On Mar 05, 2020
masseratti:
So sending his daughter to represent him is now a crime, because he is an emir, Buhari swnt his daughter to Bauchi too... Maybe he should be impeached foe that, bunch of clowns I share a country with.
bros for comparing buhari and emir sanusi issue simple means u lack sense, infact u are a big mumu. Buhari is the president of nigeria while sanusi is a king, a traditional ruler who most abide by the rules, custom, norms and tradition of the people. Now imagin a son of the soil going to visit the Oba without postrating(bow down) that simple means that he has gone against the culture and tradition of the land. The president can send anybody to represent him because it is back by law, while the emir can send only those that are accepted by the culture and tradition.
Re: Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe by UtuokeAlcoholic: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2020
Mokason28:
I used to love dis guy because his intelligent... Buh he deserves every bit of shit dat comes his way cuz he contributed in installing a stack illiterate at the helms of affair ... thereby scattering every thing for both himself and Nigerians angry
Oga move on pls! the clueless drunkard is not coming back
Re: Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe by Mokason28: 11:57am On Mar 05, 2020
Billygee2u:

you've spoken my mind.
He helped make GEJ,s government ungovernable and dismantled it with his siblings from the South West
He deserves every shit dat comes his way... he thinks he could mess with Buhari and Gandoller like he messed with Jonathan
Re: Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe by guy222: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
Razy75g:
That's what you get when you conspire on other people.
conspire on a drunkard and a father christmas abi? Ok we don hear, next please
Re: Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe by AMvanquish: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
Is that what they were voted to go and do?
Re: Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe by Xkale1234(m): 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
Witcher:
Running his mouth anyhow. If not because of Dangote they would have dethrone him.
how u take know where u dey hear ur news from
Re: Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe by masseratti: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
guy222:
bros for comparing buhari and emir sanusi issue simple means u lack sense, infact u are a big mumu. Buhari is the president of nigeria while sanusi is a king, a traditional ruler who most abide by the rules, custom, norms and tradition of the people. Now imagin a son of the soil going to visit the Oba without postrating(bow down) that simple means that he has gone against the culture and tradition of the land. The president can send anybody to represent him because it is back by law, while the emir can send only those that are accepted by the culture and tradition.
and where in the culture and traditions of hausa community did you learn that a female cannot be sent as a emissary of an emir?
The function the daughter was sent for has to do with girl child education in the North, who is a perfect candidate to deliver a message at such forum, of not the girl child.

Foe your rants online, I won't stoop so low in the gutter with you,call you names on a faceless forum, we know your kind, the ones that can't make their opinion known without been abusive online, grow up please it's 2020.
Re: Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe by Alajiki(m): 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Witcher:
Running his mouth anyhow. If not because of Dangote they would have dethrone him.

How does he run his mouth anyhow? Give us an example.
Re: Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe by sethandrew: 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ornament Central is a family owned and operated business presenting a line of unique, high quality ornaments for wholesale purchase only. The best hand-sculpted ornaments out of polymer clay, headquarters located in Fitchburg, MA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters / FG To Privatise Railways, Inland Waterways, 6 Others In 2015 / Saraki: It’s Criminal To Say Nigerians Consume Over 50m Litres Of PMS Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.