Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World (83418 Views)

Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? / Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? / Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by Juventus4life: 11:04am On Mar 06, 2020
osuofia2:
TO THOSE MAKING NOISE AND DISTURBING THAT ISLAMIC MODE OF WORSHIP CAN NOT BE CHANGED MAKE NNA COME SEE,
For more than 1000 years the mode of worship and the holy book(Quaran) still remains the same unlike the others where there's no specific mode nor date of worship and their holy book is been amended by person born in 21 century.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by Gabbriell: 11:05am On Mar 06, 2020
I think we take religion too serious.

Those hating on Muslims are not different, they rush into any Muslim thread just to abuse people.

Regardless of which religion u find yourselves.. we should all respect one another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by sheyoroniyen(m): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2020
Meeyankee:
You are son of a thousands father..infidel..
exactly what terrorists say.........NL Alert !!!!!!! one terrorist spotted
Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by zinny377(f): 11:06am On Mar 06, 2020
Stand with God and you will be free from Corona Virus and whatever disease that might soon rear its ugly head!

All these are signs of end time as written in the book of revelations.
Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by sofiscatedmoron: 11:07am On Mar 06, 2020
AntiChristian:
COVID 19 or no COVID 19, Everyone will die. Whether as a stillbirth, infant death,....old age death!

Death na death! You can die anytime!

Malaria has been killing hundreds of thousands yearly!

Is there anything we fear more than poverty & death?

Yaa Rabb! Take my soul when you are pleased with me and grant me Jannat -al-Firdaous. Aameen.
Nonsense comment,,,
Do you want to die before your time,, why not go and drink snipper
Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by LZAA: 11:08am On Mar 06, 2020
GMbuharii:
They should also spray xophizstikatidMorwwnticide and koneheadsstrktxurecide against any visiting stowaway ajoka there

Lzaa biko oooo....bia o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2020
How can coronavirus enter the mosque? I thought it's a holy place?

It is wonderful to see that they can cancel Friday prayers because of coronavirus

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:12am On Mar 06, 2020
JosEast:
Chai! wife and husband will not share bed again!

Eno reach that na
Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:16am On Mar 06, 2020
Association Of Headslammers World Wide.
grin grin

Salam Salam.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by davidufuoma(m): 11:18am On Mar 06, 2020
Waiting for muric to react
Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by Kholar211: 11:24am On Mar 06, 2020
AntiChristian:
COVID 19 or no COVID 19, Everyone will die. Whether as a stillbirth, infant death,....old age death!

Yaa Rabb! Take my soul when you are pleased with me and grant me Jannat -al-Firdaous. Aameen.
in the recent time, bros, your people and kind had taken more than malaria or any viruses sir. Happy Friday. And, don't forget to kill someone today.. Don't also forget to chant Allah akbar after the killing. Ok bye
Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by Iseoluwani: 11:27am On Mar 06, 2020
I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."
Seun u are just a hypocrite on this one. Why I allow muslim to put a rule on their post and allow non Muslim like mukina2 and your atheist brother capslocked, otem to post rubbish on Christian page.. You are a hypocrite like the sonoflucifer and myndd4

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by 77up(m): 11:39am On Mar 06, 2020
fatymore:
No changes to mode of praying. Just precautionary tips and to avoid spreading it.

You dey mind those stupid miscreants screaming upandan cheesy
Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by yeman1(m): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2020
Hmmmm. Na waooh!!!
Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by 77up(m): 11:41am On Mar 06, 2020
Juventus4life:

For more than 1000 years the mode of worship and the holy book(Quaran) still remains the same unlike the others where there's no specific mode nor date of worship and their holy book is been amended by person born in 21 century.
fatality cheesy , you gbas gbos no be here o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by shogsman(m): 11:41am On Mar 06, 2020
JosEast:
Chai! wife and husband will not share bed again!
Why do I need to sign an undertaking before commenting in a Muslim thread while they freely comment on ours, a Muslim should explain this madness for me.
Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by Gartol(m): 11:43am On Mar 06, 2020
helinues:
The fear of Coronavirus is the beginning of wisdom.

Then one begins to ask why wasting time in making a prayer that won't let the Virus go away

Seven virgin crews, over to you
you pray to your creator because he deserves to be worshipped, thanked and glorified not because of virus or anything. Afterall if you die of coronavirus you will still go back to God
Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by jericco1(m): 11:43am On Mar 06, 2020
AntiChristian:

for the fact everyone's gonna die doesn't mean you should jump onto a moving vehicle
Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by Gartol(m): 11:45am On Mar 06, 2020
[quote author=Kholar211 post=87211779]in the recent time, bros, your people and kind had taken more than malaria or any viruses sir. Happy Friday. And, don't forget to kill someone today.. Don't also forget to chant Allah akbar after the killing. Ok bye[/quote that's wrong malar6 has killed more human on the surface of the earth than all the war fought in the world combined together
Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by Gartol(m): 11:46am On Mar 06, 2020
jericco1:

for the fact everyone's gonna die doesn't mean you should jump onto a moving vehicle
he never said you should jump on a moving vehicle
Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by Gartol(m): 11:48am On Mar 06, 2020
imolile:
This religion of Lust Vice and wickedness has ceased to amaze me, It is an earthly religion, Human attempt to reach God through human efforts, Hypocritical restriction that is aimed at deceiving the uninformed onlooker, They change and adapt to whatever suits them and the founder is in Hell regretting leading multitude astray
How in the world does a sensible man believe in the 72 virgin theory
Or how sane will be the god who assign people to kill the rest of the world just to give a gift to the murderer
How unreasonable is the idea of marrying 4 Troubles Just because the founder could not tame his own lust
He gave licence to his loose licentious libidinous blind followers

There is no one miracle performed by the dead founder, He just enjoys his lust that even when Bukhari calls for "prayer" He waved back and died on the Lap of Aisha
The God who they Denied died as he promised and resurrected, the Power that the deceiver could not replicate
lol brother calm down where have you been reading about islam
Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by YourArewaSister: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2020
Al-Bukhaari (5739) and Muslim (2219) narrated from ‘Abd ar-Rahmaan ibn ‘Awf (may Allah be pleased with him) that he said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say: “If you hear that it (the plague) is in a land, do not go there, and if it breaks out in a land where you are, do not leave, fleeing from it.”

Meaning the Saudi authorities are absolutely right to stop people from going for Hadj.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by FemiEddy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
AntiChristian:

Hi, I want us to have a beautiful and enlightening discussion together. Let's start with why are you anti-christian?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by Sewgon79(m): 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
AntiChristian:

I was expecting people of religion to have more faith. But it seems scare of COVID 9 is more than belief in Almighty God. Have we all forgotten that even you rub yourself in COVID 9, if God said it is not yet time. You won't die.

At same time, if you like the run to jupiter because of COVID 9 or 10. When God say it is your time or someone will die through COVID 9, it will surely come and affect you anywhere you are, either by accident or unknowingly.

It is time for to have faith and belief more in God.
Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by farem: 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
AntiChristian:

Haven't you been taught that without dying for jihad, hell is your first destination?
Take that or leave it.
Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by knowhowk: 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
AntiChristian:

You are right ! Death Na Death Jare ,People should continue to Jump inside the Ocean , Willingly give themselves open to Corona Virus and Die .Live ignorantly .Death Na Death Jare 1 Million Gbosa for U.
Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by 02Kebreal(m): 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
helinues:
The fear of Coronavirus is the beginning of wisdom.

Then one begins to ask why wasting time in making a prayer that won't let the Virus go away

Seven virgin crews, over to you

Misguided crew
Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by dejisakin(m): 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
imolile:
This religion of Lust Vice and wickedness has ceased to amaze me, It is an earthly religion, Human attempt to reach God through human efforts, Hypocritical restriction that is aimed at deceiving the uninformed onlooker, They change and adapt to whatever suits them and the founder is in Hell regretting leading multitude astray
How in the world does a sensible man believe in the 72 virgin theory
Or how sane will be the god who assign people to kill the rest of the world just to give a gift to the murderer
How unreasonable is the idea of marrying 4 Troubles Just because the founder could not tame his own lust
He gave licence to his loose licentious libidinous blind followers

There is no one miracle performed by the dead founder, He just enjoys his lust that even when Bukhari calls for "prayer" He waved back and died on the Lap of Aisha
The God who they Denied died as he promised and resurrected, the Power that the deceiver could not replicate
I hope you will repeat this trash the day you meet your Lord. Read the Qur'an and not muslims..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by Nuhvey(m): 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Oh, the irony.. Religion getting exposed for the scam it is.. Beautiful grin grin
Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by dejisakin(m): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
cRobo:

Easy with the lies

Islam's never said anything like that

One of your imam in Iran said "oil your anus and the coronavirus will go away" also there is a practise of muslims in Iran licking pole with their tongue to help cure coronavirus

Please be guided

Its better not to say what u don't know than lie

Well

I won't say a word
They have eyes but they are blinded
They have ears but they are deaf
They will never accept Allah as their Lord until the certainty comes.
Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by cenaman(m): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
cRobo:

Because rhey are cowards who doesn't believe their God can save them

Re: Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World by odonkoro: 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
I always feel and believe that religion is a scam, if not, why are they afraid of Coronavirus? If no they should have use the opportunity of Friday prayers to stop the virus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win / TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.