Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? (1564 Views)

Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? / Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) / Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by BetterHeadline: 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
Who is allah? Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?

A Christian friend of mine argued that Christians and Muslims worship the same God, but merely defer on how to go about worshipping Him. Is that true? Well, let's find out.

Who is allah?

Sura 3:54
But they were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers

Sura 7:99
Are they then secure from Allah's deception? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's deception
Today we learned that Allah is a Deceiver: The best of them.

Who exactly is the deceiver?

John 8:44
(Jesus said unto them): Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he deceives, he speaks of his own: for he is a deceiver, and the father of [deceit].
Need I say more? I need not. Now you who 'The Deceiver' is.

To answer the question: Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?
The answer is : I believe you know now the answer.

How The Deceiver deceives muslims

Sura 4:157
And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of 'Isa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not.
Firstly, Jesus isn't the messenger of allah; God forbid.
Secondly, this sura insults Jesus as a coward who ran away from death and had an innocent body-double killed his place. This is insulting.
Jesus died on our behalf, and this is one of the pillar of Christianity.
From this sura we learned that Jesus (The Prince of Peace) is different from Muslim's jesus.

Biblical Warning Against The Deceiver's Version Of Jesus

2 Corinthians 11: 2-4; 13-15
"I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him. But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent's cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ. For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted , you put up with it easily enough… For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness . Their end will be what their actions deserve."
Here we learned The deceiver is . . . well a deceiver, and his version of Jesus never existed.

Also pay attention to the last sentence: "Their end will be what their actions deserve."
Their actions include what's happening in the middle-belt, what recently happened in Owo, the lynching of Deborah Samuel, etc.
Do ask yourself? What do their actions deserve? The answer is up to you. But remember: Heaven helps those who help themselves.

Those of us who are aware of Muhammad's (Allah's apostle) obsession of angel Gabriel will understand this message below

Galatians 1:8-9
"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned! "

The selfless Christian will save this message and then show them to our Christian brethren so that they may be save from the ignorance of Islam, but the selfish Christian will keep this message to himself only.

2 Likes

Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by Mokason288(m): 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by Northernblood5(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
No, they don't. Only foolish Christians believe they are the same. Muslims are already aware of this fact. They hated both Christians and their God.

5 Likes

Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by Billygee2u: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
BetterHeadline:

A Christian friend of mine argued that Christians and Muslims worship the same God, but merely defer on how to go about worshipping Him. Is that true? Well, let's find out.

Who is allah?

Secondly, this sura insults Jesus as a coward who ran away from death and had an innocent body-double killed his place. This is insulting.
From this sura we learned that Jesus (The Prince of Peace) is different from Muslim's jesus.

Here we learned The deceiver is . . . well a deceiver, and his version of Jesus never existed.

Also pay attention to the last sentence: "Their end will be what their actions deserve."
Their actions include what's happening in the middle-belt, what recently happened in Owo, the lynching of Deborah Samuel, etc.
Do ask yourself? What do their actions deserve? The answer is up to you. But remember: Heaven helps those who help themselves.

Those of us who are aware of Muhammad's (Allah's apostle) obsession of angel Gabriel will understand this message below

The selfless Christian will save this message and then show them to our Christian brethren so that they may be save from the ignorance of Islam, but the selfish Christian will keep this message to himself only.
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by Blakjewelry(m): 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
BetterHeadline:

Who is allah?

Lol since you decided to hand pick some point from the Koran to make your point, you forget there are tons of words in the bible which depicted Yahweh as a bad guy too

1 Like

Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by Bahamas95(m): 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
We don't worship same God, if we do muslims won't regard non-muslims as infidels and go about killing them..... Muslims are terrible people, most especially Nigerian northern muslims. They don't even regard Yoruba muslims as true muslims because they ain't violent like them.

The country would have been better without Nigerian northern muslims.
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by tommy589(m): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
See question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by Maynman: 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Christian worship Elohim and Yahweh.
Muslims worship Allah and Hubal.
God is a title not a person.
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by Samfloxin(m): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Christians worship God while Muslims worship a god called Allah

2 Likes

Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by RoyalDiadems: 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Lol since you decided to hand pick some point from the Koran to make your point, you forget there are tons of words in the bible which depicted Yahweh as a bad guy too

You will do well to quote the verses of scripture that depicts God as a bad guy.

Allah has confessed himself to be a deceiver, and infact the best of them. What else are you waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by RoyalDiadems: 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
BetterHeadline:

Who is allah?

Antichristian, your attention is needed here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7174924/christians-muslims-worship-same-god#113956212
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by AntiChristian: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Antichristian, your attention is needed here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7174924/christians-muslims-worship-same-god#113956212

What do you need my attention for?

What your God cannot do does not exist na! Your God can die, lie and deceive!

According to Isaiah 45:7 He create calamity and prosperity.

Yes, the Lord can be a Deceiver too as the situation demands. Pick up your Bible and follow. If you notice any lie please call my attention to it.

Topic
And your Lord is a great deceiver too

Jeremiah 4:10
Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived (nasha) this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."

We have it in...

1 Kings 22:20-22
And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'
" 'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

Here we see that the man said that he would resort to lying in order to entice Ahab and God supported the idea and told him to go ahead and do it!

We even have it in...

Ezekiel 14:9-11
" 'And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

God is punishing him for a crime that He enticed him to do in the first place? Isn't that entrapment?

Another passage...

Isaiah 37:6-7
Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard-those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.'

God had that spirit spread a rumor so that the King of Assyria can to return to his homeland. In short, that spirit's purpose was for deception.

Another example from the Bible...

Isaiah 19:14
The LORD has poured into them a spirit of dizziness; they make Egypt stagger in all that she does, as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.

Here we see God deceiving people to the extent that they become absolutely foolish.

Even though I don't believe the Gospels teach that Jesus taught he was God, however this example is for those who believe that Jesus is God. Jesus admits that he was speaking figuratively all this time...

John 16:25
"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language'?

Well, here we find out why...

Mark 4:10-12
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

Also in...

2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.

So God will delude people so that they can believe lies?

Betterheadline.
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by RoyalDiadems: 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
AntiChristian:

What do you need my attention for?

What your God cannot do does not exist na! Your God can die, lie and deceive!

According to Isaiah 45:7 He create calamity and prosperity.

Yes, the Lord can be a Deceiver too as the situation demands. Pick up your Bible and follow. If you notice any lie please call my attention to it.

Topic
And your Lord is a great deceiver too

Jeremiah 4:10
Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived (nasha) this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."

We have it in...

1 Kings 22:20-22
And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'
" 'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

Here we see that the man said that he would resort to lying in order to entice Ahab and God supported the idea and told him to go ahead and do it!

We even have it in...

Ezekiel 14:9-11
" 'And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

God is punishing him for a crime that He enticed him to do in the first place? Isn't that entrapment?

Another passage...

Isaiah 37:6-7
Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard-those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.'

God had that spirit spread a rumor so that the King of Assyria can to return to his homeland. In short, that spirit's purpose was for deception.

Another example from the Bible...

The LORD has poured into them a spirit of dizziness; they make Egypt stagger in all that she does, as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.

Here we see God deceiving people to the extent that they become absolutely foolish.

Even though I don't believe the Gospels teach that Jesus taught he was God, however this example is for those who believe that Jesus is God. Jesus admits that he was speaking figuratively all this time...

John 16:25
"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language'?

Well, here we find out why...

Mark 4:10-12
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

Also in...

2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.

So God will delude people so that they can believe lies?

Betterheadline.

Man, it seems you actually love to be deveived. Allah confessed that he's the best of deceivers. Hence the Quoran is a book of deceit written by the best of deceivers. Can't you see?

Let me reply your Bible quotations below, which as usual you would twist to defend your spiritual blindness.

1. 45:7 He create calamity and prosperity.

Yes, He created calamity for evil doers, just like Sodom and Gomorrah, and the Flood of Noah. God is a Judge, and it is a righteous thing with God to render tribulations and calamity upon the workers of iniquity. One last calamity that God has created is hell. There, the Deceiver and the deceived shall be judged eternally. Prosperity is created for the righteous. A balanced and just God.

2. b]Jeremiah 4:10[/b]

Here, you are conspicuously lying like your Deceiver god. Taking the scripture out of context to prove a false point. Jeremiah made that exclamation because false prophets were prophesying lies which Jeremiah taught was from God. They were proclaiming peace because that was what the people wanted to hear. God then gave Jeremiah His truth that calamity was coming upon the nation. He then told him that He was not the source of the false prophesies.

Jeremiah 14:14, 22:15 and 29:9 clarified the lying prophecies:

"For they prophesy falsely to you in My name; I have not sent them,’ declares the Lord."

3. 1 Kings 22:20-22

Here, you shot yourself and your allah in the leg.

In this scripture, God wanted to judge Ahab for all the murders he has committed. And that judgement was to be administered to him by man.

God therefore wanted him to go to an unsuccessful battle and die there. He then asked, "Who will entice Ahab..."

God was looking for someone who would lure Ahab to battle, since God is not capable of deception, He couldn't do it Himself.

A lying spirit volunteered to do the job using blind and sycophant prophets. Meanwhile, Micah, a prophet who had the Spirit of God in him told Ahab the truth, but Ahab chose to believe the prophets with the lying spirits.

That's the same way we teach the truth to you today, but you chose to believe the Deceiver allah.

4. Isaiah 37:6-7 Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard-those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.'[/b]

You used this scripture to peddle another lie like your Deceiver god. The rumour was noted in the immediate verse 8 of that same chapter but you left it out in order to deceive.

Indeed, God did as He said, a rumour of war was heard. He then abandoned the Jerusalem war to go and defend his country. The rumour was not a lie:

Isaiah 37:8

"When the field commander heard that the king of Assyria had left Lachish, he withdrew from Jerusalem and found the king fighting against Libnah."

It was a true rumour that he heard. No deception.

5. Ezekiel 14:9-11'And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' [/color]"

Here, by removing the preceding verses, you sought again to do deception:

Ezek.14.4 - "Therefore speak unto them, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Every man of the house of Israel that setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to the prophet; I the LORD will answer him that cometh according to the multitude of his idols;

You cannot be serving idols and be seeking prophesies from God. He's a jealous God. He said He'll answer you according to the multitude of your idols."

Yeah, the vanity seeking prophet is also doomed. Why should a true prophet of God attend to idol worshippers? God cannot be mocked..

For space, I would have posted more verses to debunk your lies. But Nairaland bots would ban if my post becomes too long.

6 Another example from the Bible...

Now, point out in that very verse you quoted where deceit was implied. Perhaps you don't know what the words stagger and dizziness means.

Anyone who deliberately decides to reject God in his life would live a life full of confusion.

7. John 16:25
"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father."

This passage in which you said Jesus speaking figuratively means He's deceiving people shows that you're not only deceptive but also foolish. Otherwise, how could figures of speech be interpreted as deception?

Perhaps you don't know what figurative speaking means, it means that He was talking to them in a way that they would have to think deep to understand what He was saying.

And that's it. The things of the kingdom of God are for curious people. People who would search deeper for meanings in order to encounter God.

Precious things are never on the surface. The things of God are precious, only those who can dig can find.

May the Lord have mercy on your soul and deliver you from this art of deception. Clearly, a demon of allah has laid siege on your life.

Repent before it's too late.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by Blakjewelry(m): 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

You will do well to quote the verses of scripture that depicts God as a bad guy.

Allah has confessed himself to be a deceiver, and infact the best of them. What else are you waiting for?
Isaiah 45:7, 1 kings 22 verse 19-23 that is the lord skimming against mere mortal, 1 Samuel 18: 10, judges 9:23, these are few I can recall at the moment.. Now i expect you to try and preach me the origin of some of these words and the context in which they are used but that is the same thing you fail to do while attacking another man's religion.
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by Maynmann: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Elohim and Allah means same thing, don’t confuse Yahweh and Hubal with them.
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by AntiChristian: 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Man, it seems you actually love to be deveived. Allah confessed that he's the best of deceivers. Hence the Quoran is a book of deceit written by the best of deceivers. Can't you see?

Let me reply your Bible quotations below, which as usual you would twist to defend your spiritual blindness.

1. 45:7 He create calamity and prosperity.

Yes, He created calamity for evil doers, just like Sodom and Gomorrah, and the Flood of Noah. God is a Judge, and it is a righteous thing with God to render tribulations and calamity upon the workers of iniquity. One last calamity that God has created is hell. There, the Deceiver and the deceived shall be judged eternally. Prosperity is created for the righteous. A balanced and just God.

2. b]Jeremiah 4:10[/b]

Here, you are conspicuously lying like your Deceiver god. Taking the scripture out of context to prove a false point. Jeremiah made that exclamation because false prophets were prophesying lies which Jeremiah taught was from God. They were proclaiming peace because that was what the people wanted to hear. God then gave Jeremiah His truth that calamity was coming upon the nation. He then told him that He was not the source of the false prophesies.

Jeremiah 14:14, 22:15 and 29:9 clarified the lying prophecies:

"For they prophesy falsely to you in My name; I have not sent them,’ declares the Lord."

3. 1 Kings 22:20-22

Here, you shot yourself and your allah in the leg.

In this scripture, God wanted to judge Ahab for all the murders he has committed. And that judgement was to be administered to him by man.

God therefore wanted him to go to an unsuccessful battle and die there. He then asked, "Who will entice Ahab..."

God was looking for someone who would lure Ahab to battle, since God is not capable of deception, He couldn't do it Himself.

A lying spirit volunteered to do the job using blind and sycophant prophets. Meanwhile, Micah, a prophet who had the Spirit of God in him told Ahab the truth, but Ahab chose to believe the prophets with the lying spirits.

That's the same way we teach the truth to you today, but you chose to believe the Deceiver allah.

4. Isaiah 37:6-7 Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard-those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.'[/b]

You used this scripture to peddle another lie like your Deceiver god. The rumour was noted in the immediate verse 8 of that same chapter but you left it out in order to deceive.

Indeed, God did as He said, a rumour of war was heard. He then abandoned the Jerusalem war to go and defend his country. The rumour was not a lie:

Isaiah 37:8

"When the field commander heard that the king of Assyria had left Lachish, he withdrew from Jerusalem and found the king fighting against Libnah."

It was a true rumour that he heard. No deception.

5. Ezekiel 14:9-11'And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' [/color]"

Here, by removing the preceding verses, you sought again to do deception:

Ezek.14.4 - "Therefore speak unto them, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Every man of the house of Israel that setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to the prophet; I the LORD will answer him that cometh according to the multitude of his idols;

You cannot be serving idols and be seeking prophesies from God. He's a jealous God. He said He'll answer you according to the multitude of your idols."

Yeah, the vanity seeking prophet is also doomed. Why should a true prophet of God attend to idol worshippers? God cannot be mocked..

For space, I would have posted more verses to debunk your lies. But Nairaland bots would ban if my post becomes too long.

6 Another example from the Bible...

Now, point out in that very verse you quoted where deceit was implied. Perhaps you don't know what the words stagger and dizziness means.

Anyone who deliberately decides to reject God in his life would live a life full of confusion.

7. John 16:25
"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father."

This passage in which you said Jesus speaking figuratively means He's deceiving people shows that you're not only deceptive but also foolish. Otherwise, how could figures of speech be interpreted as deception?

Perhaps you don't know what figurative speaking means, it means that He was talking to them in a way that they would have to think deep to understand what He was saying.

And that's it. The things of the kingdom of God are for curious people. People who would search deeper for meanings in order to encounter God.

Precious things are never on the surface. The things of God are precious, only those who can dig can find.

May the Lord have mercy on your soul and deliver you from this art of deception. Clearly, a demon of allah has laid siege on your life.

Repent before it's too late.

So you have excuses for your lord's deceits but you won't entertain the same excuses from Muslims. That's hypocrisy.
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by RoyalDiadems: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Isaiah 45:7, 1 kings 22 verse 19-23 that is the lord skimming against mere mortal, 1 Samuel 18: 10, judges 9:23, these are few I can recall at the moment.. Now i expect you to try and preach me the origin of some of these words and the context in which they are used but that is the same thing you fail to do while attacking another man's religion.

At the bolded, so you deliberately lifted those scriptures from their contexts to deceive? It's called Sunnah in Islam now. It's permitted to lie from allah.

Now, Allah has said he's the best of deceivers, defend the context rather than making an attempt to deceive. Or you failed to defend because there's no context to the statement?
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by RoyalDiadems: 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
AntiChristian:

So you have excuses for your lord's deceits but you won't entertain the same excuses from Muslims. That's hypocrisy.

Where are the excuses? I simply exposed your lies.

If you have excuses for allah who introduced himself as the best of deceivers, let's hear them.

3 Likes

Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by AntiChristian: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Where are the excuses? I simply exposed your lies.

If you have excuses for allah who introduced himself as the best of deceivers, let's hear them.

Which translation of the Qu'ran calls Allah as such?
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by Blakjewelry(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

At the bolded, so you deliberately lifted those scriptures from their contexts to deceive? It's called Sunnah in Islam now. It's permitted to lie from allah.

Now, Allah has said he's the best of deceivers, defend the context rather than making an attempt to deceive. Or you failed to defend because there's no context to the statement?
First off I am not a Muslim, I purposely made that note because when whenever the issue of religion is been discussed, people tend to act as the mouthpiece of the gods or the conscience of the god and try to explain. Though not a Muslim, I can easily infer that the Quranic quote simply means though the enemy of Allah think they are smart, but he is smarter, what your fail to notice is the way the ancients use words.
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by Maynmann: 4:33am On Jun 20, 2022
Blakjewelry:

First off I am not a Muslim, I purposely made that note because when whenever the issue of religion is been discussed, people tend to act as the mouthpiece of the gods or the conscience of the god and try to explain. Though not a Muslim, I can easily infer that the Quranic quote simply means though the enemy of Allah think they are smart, but he is smarter, what your fail to notice is the way the ancients use words.

The Qur'an openly states many times that Allah is the 'best deceiver'. The Arabic word used here is "ماكر" "maakir", coming from the root m-k-r م-ك-ر, with the word Makr "مكر" meaning deception.

Smart means dhuki.
When was Quran written that it’s “ancient”? When was arabic created as a language that it’s “ancient”?

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Allah,_the_Best_Deceiver_(Qur%27an_3:54)

Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by xproducer: 5:57am On Jun 20, 2022
Regarding the Lord YESHUA, the CHRIST....

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." - Acts 4:12
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by Blakjewelry(m): 9:30am On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

The Qur'an openly states many times that Allah is the 'best deceiver'. The Arabic word used here is "ماكر" "maakir", coming from the root m-k-r م-ك-ر, with the word Makr "مكر" meaning deception.

Smart means dhuki.
When was Quran written that it’s “ancient”? When was arabic created as a language that it’s “ancient”?
You are still not getting the point, I smart as an analogy. Been a deciever might simply means beating your foe in their own game. If I say you think you are bad but I am badder doesn't me I am a bad person. Post the line in which the word was used, the preceding line and the postceeding line.

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Allah,_the_Best_Deceiver_(Qur%27an_3:54)

Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by Maynmann: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2022
[quote author=Blakjewelry post=113976257][/quote]

Read slowly and read with context, we are talking about deceiver here not “bad” or “smart”
That particular word was talking about “deceiving” and that word was used in different places in the Quran, why is it that part of Allah calling himself that, that’s the problem and you are not a Muslim?

Blackjewelry.

Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by immaculatesense(m): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2022
BetterHeadline:

Who is allah?

Dear Better headline
I am not sure u know me or av followed my write ups and comments but I believe many people on this forum av and they can attest to my objectivity in biblical and analytical interpretations...I am a believer and a good one at that...
Now u asked a question...let's go into the Bible which we both believe in I believe...

In John 4:19-22
[19]“Sir,” the woman said, “you must be a prophet.
[20]So tell me, why is it that you Jews insist that Jerusalem is the only place of worship, while we Samaritans claim it is here at Mount Gerizim, where our ancestors worshiped?”
[21]Jesus replied, “Believe me, dear woman, the time is coming when it will no longer matter whether you worship the Father on this mountain or in Jerusalem.
[22]You Samaritans know very little about the one you worship, while we Jews know all about him, for salvation comes through the Jews.

If u are a good student of biblical history u will know that the Samarian lives in the southern part of Israel and the Jews live in the Northern part...they were both Israelites (Samaritans and Jews)..they speak dialect of the same language and they make reference to God in the same name (YHWH) but if u read the about passage I highlighted...they grey area is not the God they serve but how and where...one serve in Mount Gerizim, the other serve in the Temple in Jerusalem...if u read 1kings and Judges very well u will know how Mount Gerizim became a place of worship for a time instead of the Temple in Jerusalem. These two different way of worship and show of superiority led to the grave and enormous enemity between the Jews and the Samarians that they got nothing to do with each other...but Jesus made the woman know the major difference is the fact that the Samarians serve God but they don't know him (they adopted the religion from the Jews without personal encounter themselves,if u read Judges and 1 Kings u will still understand the story) but the Jews know that God personally from the days of their fathers...cos salvation belong to the Jews (Jacob offspring who is the child with the promise).
Here is the point...it is not in the name... language interfere e.g Olorun in Yoruba, Abassi in South south,Chukwu in Igbo,Allah in Hausa...all indigenous church use all these names in their language to refer to YHWH but that doesn't me they serve the traditional gods those names were originally attributed to...if dat is so...we are all darmed due to our languages...
Not in the name but the process and dats where we differ... but I will stop here because the question was in the name not the process...wen d need to explain, compare and contrast both processes...I will explain that area...even Christians in far north when dey speak Hausa call God Allah...it is language

And lastly,i don't wanna be bias,so let me just say this...u distorted those Quranic verses u quoted up there...reasons from the Bible...
If u read 1 Kings 22 very well wen God wanted to destroy Ahab...read it from verse one to get the details but I will quote
1 Kings 22:23
[23]“So you see, the lord has put a lying spirit in the mouths of all your prophets. For the lord has pronounced your doom.”

Now does that mean God is a liar for decieving Ahab into battle so he will be destroyed.

I can list many more...we don't av to be bias...
I am ur brother
Peace to u all
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by Maynmann: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear Better headline
I am not sure u know me or av followed my write ups and comments but I believe many people on this forum av and they can attest to my objectivity in biblical and analytical interpretations...I am a believer and a good one at that...
Now u asked a question...let's go into the Bible which we both believe in I believe...

In John 4:19-22
[19]“Sir,” the woman said, “you must be a prophet.
[20]So tell me, why is it that you Jews insist that Jerusalem is the only place of worship, while we Samaritans claim it is here at Mount Gerizim, where our ancestors worshiped?”
[21]Jesus replied, “Believe me, dear woman, the time is coming when it will no longer matter whether you worship the Father on this mountain or in Jerusalem.
[22]You Samaritans know very little about the one you worship, while we Jews know all about him, for salvation comes through the Jews.

If u are a good student of biblical history u will know that the Samarian lives in the southern part of Israel and the Jews live in the Northern part...they were both Israelites (Samaritans and Jews)..they speak dialect of the same language and they make reference to God in the same name (YHWH) but if u read the about passage I highlighted...they grey area is not the God they serve but how and where...one serve in Mount Gerizim, the other serve in the Temple in Jerusalem...if u read 1kings and Judges very well u will know how Mount Gerizim became a place of worship for a time instead of the Temple in Jerusalem. These two different way of worship and show of superiority led to the grave and enormous enemity between the Jews and the Samarians that they got nothing to do with each other...but Jesus made the woman know the major difference is the fact that the Samarians serve God but they don't know him (they adopted the religion from the Jews with personal encounter themselves,if u read Judges and 1 Kings u will still understand the story) but the Jews know that God personally from the days of their fathers...cos salvation belong to the Jews (Jacob offspring who is the child with the promise).
Here is the point...it is not in the name... language interfere e.g Olorun in Yoruba, Abassi in South south,Chukwu in Igbo,Allah in Hausa...all indigenous church use all these names in their language to refer to YHWH but that doesn't me they serve the traditional gods those names were originally attributed to...if dat is so...we are all darmed due to our languages...
Not in the name but the process and dats where we differ... but I will stop here because the question was in the name not the process...wen d need to explain, compare and contrast both processes...I will explain that area...even Christians in far north when dey speak Hausa call God Allah...it is language

And lastly,i don't wanna be bias,so let me just say this...u distorted those Quranic verses u quoted up there...reasons from the Bible...
If u read 1 Kings 22 very well wen God wanted to destroy Ahab...read it from verse one to get the details but I will quote
1 Kings 22:23
[23]“So you see, the lord has put a lying spirit in the mouths of all your prophets. For the lord has pronounced your doom.”

Now does that mean God is a liar for decieving Ahab into batter so he will be destroyed.

I can least many more...we don't av to be bias...
I am ur brother
Peace to u all

You said absolutely rubbish, when was isreal established that Samaritan live in the south side and Jews north side?
Arrant rubbish.
Show me where you read in “biblical history” where Jews and Samaritans spoke the same language .
Samaritans live in mount gerizim, gerizim is in north side of isreal wtf, did you actually research ATALL?
Your religion thrives on ignorance.

This is who abassi is, same with Yahweh? Yahweh na from ibibio?

Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by immaculatesense(m): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

You said absolutely rubbish, when was isreal established that Samaritan live in the south side and Jews north side?
Arrant rubbish.
Show me where you read in “biblical history” where Jews and Samaritans spoke the same language .
Samaritans live in mount gerizim, gerizim is in north side of isreal wtf, did you actually research ATALL?

Dear Maynman
I know u...and I don't av ur time...u just just into mention...u barely read at all
1) Don't the Jews speak Aramaic too? Thank God ur search show Samaritans Aramaic...a dialect of Aramaic abi...
2) Where was the Capital of Israel before their captivity...was it not in Samarian? Read below

1 Kings 20:1
[1]About that time King Ben-hadad of Aram mobilized his army, supported by the chariots and horses of thirty-two allied kings. They went to besiege SAMARIA, the CAPITAL OF ISRAEL and launched attacks against it.

U will Sha just jump into mention and start spilling (I will be polite) ur half done Google searches at every little opportunity...see how swift u mentioned that numerous text I put up der...u didn't even read it I guess
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by immaculatesense(m): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

Arrant rubbish.

On Abassi were u so impatient enough to understand wat I wrote?...av u bn to church before to hear the song "Abassi ayaya ehh,ayaya ehh..."...
Do u even read wat brought out my example of abbasi,olorun and co?...
Just leave my mention if u can't just comprehend
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by Maynmann: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear Maynman
I know u...and I don't av ur time...u just just into mention...u barely read at all
1) Don't the Jews speak Aramaic too? Thank God ur search show Samaritans Aramaic...a dialect of Aramaic abi...
2) Where was the Capital of Israel before their captivity...was it not in Samarian? Read below

1 Kings 20:1
[1]About that time King Ben-hadad of Aram mobilized his army, supported by the chariots and horses of thirty-two allied kings. They went to besiege SAMARIA, the CAPITAL OF ISRAEL and launched attacks against it.

U will Sha just jump into mention and start spilling (I will be polite) ur half done Google searches at every little opportunity...see how swift u mentioned that numerous text I put up der...u didn't even read it I guess

And you are blind not to see not don’t “confuse with Samaritan Hebrew”.
“Capital of isreal before captivity”, so “Jews” were in Israel with Moses before they were captured in Egypt?
Are you thinking?
A

Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by Maynmann: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2022
immaculatesense:

On Abassi were u so impatient enough to understand wat I wrote?...av u bn to church before to hear the song "Abassi ayaya ehh,ayaya ehh..."...
Do u even read wat brought out my example of abbasi,olorun and co?...
Just leave my mention if u can't just comprehend

That’s ignorance, this is who abassi is, a mythology.
Because people are doing it wrong doesn’t make it right.
Can people in Latin countries, also call Yahweh, Zeus?

Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by immaculatesense(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

And you are blind not to see not don’t “confuse with Samaritan Hebrew”.
“Capital of isreal before captivity”, so “Jews” were in Israel with Moses before they were captured in Egypt?
Are you thinking?
A
Jesus Chrisr who are u...were they taken captive to Egypt? Was it not Joseph who invited his brothers and father Jacob to Egypt?
Do u read the Bible at all?
Where they not taken into captivity by Assyrians and Babylonians for years in Daniel and Jeremiah?
Don't u know there were most times after David and Solomon...there were always teo Kings in the land of Israel...the one in the North is called king of Judah who rules from Jerusalem as it capital and the one called the king of Israel who rules from Samaria it capital...?...READ and learn below...I av told u many times...I will teach u wat internet cannot teach u...now Read

Micah 1:5
[5]And why is this happening?
    Because of the rebellion of Israel—
    yes, the sins of the whole nation.
Who is to blame for Israel’s rebellion?
    Samaria, its capital city!
Where is the center of idolatry in Judah?
    In Jerusalem, its capital!

Anytin else?...
Stop making people see u as someone ur not...it insulting ur moniker though it's faceless but still insulting...don't u think so?
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? by Maynmann: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2022
immaculatesense:

Jesus Chrisr who are u...were they taken captive to Egypt? Was it not Joseph who invited his brothers and father Jacob to Egypt?
Do u read the Bible at all?
Where they not taken into captivity by Assyrians and Babylonians for years in Daniel and Jeremiah?
Don't u know there were most times after David and Solomon...there were always teo Kings in the land of Israel...the one in the North is called king of Judah who rules from Jerusalem as it capital and the one called the king of Israel who rules from Samaria it capital...?...READ and learn below...I av told u many times...I will teach u wat internet cannot teach u...now Read

Micah 1:5
[5]And why is this happening?
    Because of the rebellion of Israel—
    yes, the sins of the whole nation.
Who is to blame for Israel’s rebellion?
    Samaria, its capital city!
Where is the center of idolatry in Judah?
    In Jerusalem, its capital!

Anytin else?...
Stop making people see u as someone ur not...it insulting ur moniker though it's faceless but still insulting...don't u think so?

You mean there was a country called Israel during Joseph period and the capital was Samaria? Bwahahahah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Yesterday You Were A Baby! / Hello Every One, Has Any One Seen FROSBEL? Am Missing Him 1000much. / Spaghetti Anyone? Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.