Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,071 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment (53896 Views)

MURIC Congratulates Tinubu, Atiku For Winning Presidential Primary / Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss / Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by CoolAmbience(m): 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lyoncrescent:
I can't knock someone if he's qualified but I'm worried about precedence. If all the major revenue generating agencies are headed by northerners then it's a cause for worry.
[b]FIRS,NNPC,CUSTOMS([/b]these big three each generate trillions of naira annually), DPR, NPA , NCAA, FAAN,NIMASA. Even the minister of finance is a northerner. With exception of the CBN governor who is from the south and CBN is not really a revenue generating agency, I don't know any major person from the south heading a major revenue generating agency.

If they are the best hands for the positions no problem. But come 2023 if an emeka or seun or bassey becomes president and fills southerners with these same positions, I just hope it won't raise eye brows.

But you were not worried when Allison-Madueke headed the Petroleum ministry; Okonjo-Iweala was Finance minister; Patrick Akpobolokemi was DG of NIMASA; Godwin Emiefele was/is at the helm of CBN under a Southern president.

During the same period, Tompolo was a major vessels and waterways security contractor to the FG. Were you worried then?
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by APCNig: 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
I am a Muslim but I think this MUMURIC Prof. Akintola should be whipped at the village square. I am embarrassed that such a fool is not just a Muslim but also a Yoruba man. Ishaq Akintola and FFK, two idiots, twodifferent religions but one tribe. What a fucck!!

1 Like

Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by fk002: 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lyoncrescent:
I can't knock someone if he's qualified but I'm worried about precedence. If all the major revenue generating agencies are headed by northerners then it's a cause for worry.
[b]FIRS,NNPC,CUSTOMS([/b]these big three each generate trillions of naira annually), DPR, NPA , NCAA, FAAN,NIMASA. Even the minister of finance is a northerner. With exception of the CBN governor who is from the south and CBN is not really a revenue generating agency, I don't know any major person from the south heading a major revenue generating agency.

If they are the best hands for the positions no problem. But come 2023 if an emeka or seun or bassey becomes president and fills southerners with these same positions, I just hope it won't raise eye brows.

Bashir Jamoh is a Yoruba man from SW

1 Like

Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Ganbite: 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
helinues:
What's exactly the interest of this MUMURIC with NIMASA?
He is doing so because Muslim man replace the former boss..HE IS GOOD FOR NOTHING RATHER THAN CREATING RELIGIOUS CONFLICT
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Analysiscorner: 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
Blyzz:
Finally has gone on extinct. NL is now at peace! Well congratulations to him. He should make sure he creates more jobs for mariners and also increase the time frame of every marine papers. Someone will spend money for papers yet not find a job, then after two years it expires again. Nimasa make o na take time oh
Same with Sarrki.

1 Like

Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by loschivatos(m): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
Blyzz:
Finally [b][/b] has gone on extinct. NL is now at peace! Well congratulations to him. He should make sure he creates more jobs for mariners and also increase the time frame of every marine papers. Someone will spend money for papers yet not find a job, then after two years it expires again. Nimasa make o na take time oh

He is here with several monikers, even as female.

2 Likes

Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Niaja4real(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
fergie001:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/03/muric-congratulates-new-nimasa-boss.html?m=1
Have you inform Rotimi Ameachi because he said, he is not aware of Dakuku Peterside's replacement
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
Xisnin:

No. He is very much around.
You haven't noticed a particular moniker with fake gender constituting bigger nuisance and bigotry?
So long I don't see that moniker anymore I'm happy. The sight of her moniker piss me off.
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Bukky244: 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
MURIC is a low budget terrorist organization. They have to organize a press conference to support the appointment because the man is a Muslim. They should not forget to hold a press conference on the service chiefs and other nepotistic appointments by the Daura tribal president.
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by ofonimi: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
Sometimes when this fellow, Professor Ishaq Akintola, comments on issues I begin to wonder why he is talking and commenting the way he does. What correlation has the appointment of a DG of a government parastatal got to do with all these write-up! Somebody was a DG and his tenure expires if that person's tenure could not be renewed of course someone else must be appointed. There is no point bringing in religion and tribe into it. This is why as a country we can not move forward as other advanced climes. In Nigeria everything is viewed in the context of ethnicity or religion. It's rather unfortunate that those championing this sectional stuff are the elites. If this prof is a lecturer he should be monitored closely because his type could breed fanatics on campus.
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by COMPAQ(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
fergie001:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/03/muric-congratulates-new-nimasa-boss.html?m=1

The man might have good qualifications on paper, but that won't stop him from being nepotistic towards his follow hausa and being corrupt. Very soon Aboki go full NIMASA. Aboki that doesn't have any waterway other than a few rivers!!
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by emezuo17: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lyoncrescent:
[b]FIRS,NNPC,CUSTOMS([/b]these big three each generate trillions of naira annually), PPPRA,DPR, NPA , NCAA, FAAN,NIMASA. Even the minister of finance is a northerner. With exception of the CBN governor who is from the south and CBN is not really a revenue generating agency, I don't know any major person from the south heading a major revenue generating agency.

. If they are that good, how comes their region is the poorest in Africa, how come, they are not in shell, Chevron, Total, halliburton, slumberger, adax, world bank and other international companies and organisations where employment is strictly by merit. Think of it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Petdagr8t(m): 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
Op oya answer this simple question, will Ishag Akintola and the entire Mumuric ever get sense?
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Damsman10(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lyoncrescent:
[b]FIRS,NNPC,CUSTOMS([/b]these big three each generate trillions of naira annually), PPPRA,DPR, NPA , NCAA, FAAN,NIMASA. Even the minister of finance is a northerner. With exception of the CBN governor who is from the south and CBN is not really a revenue generating agency, I don't know any major person from the south heading a major revenue generating agency.

I was about leaving the thread when i observed they only took notice of Muric and not the speed at which nepotism is rocking this country. Even Ambassadors, they are the ones, Ministers they are the ones. Someone should tell that old man to FEAR GOD o
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Dpharisee: 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
Blyzz:
Finally has gone on extinct. NL is now at peace! Well congratulations to him. He should make sure he creates more jobs for mariners and also increase the time frame of every marine papers. Someone will spend money for papers yet not find a job, then after two years it expires again. Nimasa make o na take time oh

The nuisance is still around under the moniker tsephanya with a female gender
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Empiree: 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
sammyj:
So must it be only Northern Muslim that is qualify to do job without looting if I may ask
no
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Banter1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
MUMUric and their attention seeking
Sack Christians replace them with Muslims, interesting
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Bukky244: 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
Dpharisee:

The nuisance is still around under the moniker tsephanya

I dont think Manna is Tsephanya. MannaBBQ has some sense, just that he is one those foolish yoruba area boys that can not take political decisions on their own. Someone has to tell them who to vote for before they cast their vote. Tsephanya on his/her own part, is a blood thirsty terrorist. He is a cow herder from the tse-tse fly infested region.
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by COMPAQ(m): 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
emezuo17:
. If they are that good, how comes their region is the poorest in Africa, how come, they are not in shell, Chevron, Total, halliburton, slumberger, adax, world bank and other international companies and organisations where employment is strictly by merit. Think of it.

Good point. Northerners in Shell are not up to 3%. Reality is that if you do a general aptitude test, for every one northerner that passes, like 100from the west and east will pass. They don't put in enough effort into exams and stuff for the following reasons:

The religion doesn't seem to encourage hard work since every set back or poor grade is the will of God.

History of poor educational standards

Laid back attitude

Belief in nepotism and settling themselves. Therfore they just wait for one of them to enter somewhere, before you know it they have taken over.

1 Like

Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by AnanseK(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Ishaq Akintola is just a rabble-rouser, nothing more ...

He only wants counterattack the children of hate before they start wailing about this appointment.
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by AnanseK(m): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
ofonimi:
Sometimes when this fellow, Professor Ishaq Akintola, comments on issues I begin to wonder why he is talking and commenting the way he does. What correlation has the appointment of a DG of a government parastatal got to do with all these write-up! Somebody was a DG and his tenure expires if that person's tenure could not be renewed of course someone else must be appointed. There is no point bringing in religion and tribe into it. This is why as a country we can not move forward as other advanced climes. In Nigeria everything is viewed in the context of ethnicity or religion. It's rather unfortunate that those championing this sectional stuff are the elites. If this prof is a lecturer he should be monitored closely because his type could breed fanatics on campus.

Professor Akintola only wants to use facts to caution the children of hate before they start wailing about the appointment.
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by fof1: 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
fergie001:

RELIGIOUS BIGOTS AND FANATICALLY PAROCHIAL FELLOWS WHO PRAISE SING FOR GREEDY FILTHY LUCRE. CORRUPTION CONTINUES IN NIMASNDA UNABATED, WHETHER CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM... RELIGIOUS INTEREST AND FUNDS DIVERSIONS IS PARAMOUNT PURPOSES HERE.
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by wealth2al(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
sammyj:
Exactlywhat I'm trying to say. Why attach religion to it. MURIC should focus on how they can get the best morals and values out of the people through religion and leave politics for politicians
they are trying to expose the hypocrisy of you southerners who think a Muslim northerner is not good enough... muric is a pressure group and can talk on issues
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by zoezoelogistics(m): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
Sylraph1:
What's their concern with NIMASA?

THIS PEOPLE MUMU SHA

Nothing.

Just clout chasing.
MURIC always wants to be heard.
It’s a pity.
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Adgraced: 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
buhari continue placing the hausa fulanis at the helm of affairs!!
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Oluwadami009(m): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
MUMUric and their attention seeking

He knows how to attract attention to certain topics of national or regional interest to spite the other religion
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Fahd11: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
MURIC is mad ...
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Adewusijoel: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
This so called prof is seriously trying to sell himself when nobody is even ready to buy him. What's d appointment got to do wit everything he's saying?
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by PrinceDangana(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
When will this people be Expose and civilise,,ignorance is a disease
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by rummmy: 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
Time to make FCT minister a Christian from South.
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
Dpharisee:

The nuisance is still around under the moniker tsephanya with a female gender
it doesn't matter, as long as I don't read any post from her annoying moniker, I'm Ok. The sight of her moniker piss me off. She's a female not a male, if you read her comments you'd determined the writer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.