Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,857 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Writer Required At $1=500 Words Includes (review+features+pros+cons) Easy Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writer Required At $1=500 Words Includes (review+features+pros+cons) Easy Job (599 Views)

Hotel Accountant/Auditor Is Required At Villa Palazzo Hotel Ikeja. / Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job / How I Can Apply For Jumia Food Delivery Or any other easy job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writer Required At $1=500 Words Includes (review+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by jimini: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2020
I need a dedicated person who can write on this format, it is very much easy job but the payment system is through Payoneer because I am from the USA so I can only pay through Payoneer, minim payment through Payoneer to Payoneer is $50 dollars

I hired several people on skype but they ask for money first and when I sent them they vanish so my requirements are

First Project
10 articles = $60

1 article = 3000 words

But

You have to deliver me 10 articles first and then I will pay for your first payment, I have many projects of almost 100+ articles, only sincere people should apply

Some chat in Gmail and go away saying payment method is not secure, I am working more than 5 years online and it's my job if you can trust please chat on harrisandreson@gmail.com
Re: Writer Required At $1=500 Words Includes (review+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by mastertunji(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
Slavery

1 Like

Re: Writer Required At $1=500 Words Includes (review+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by Ayomarcel(m): 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
Are we writers a joke to you?!!!! What is this??

1 Like

Re: Writer Required At $1=500 Words Includes (review+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by dafgee(m): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
You're heartless man!!! You think writing is an easy task? Especially doing research before writing. First class slavery.
Re: Writer Required At $1=500 Words Includes (review+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by rainlover(m): 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
10 * 3000+ words = 30,000+ words before payment? That's crazy!
who knows - maybe after writing 30000+ words, you will dump the writer without pay and look for another slave.

1 Like

Re: Writer Required At $1=500 Words Includes (review+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by Trojan8(m): 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
Just yesterday I had to correct one mgbeke called Allegory that was doing 1000 naira for 1000 words only to come online and see a mad man doing 700 naira for 1000 words. God can never forgive you for this wickedness. Your lots will still open your dirty mouth to say the government is wicked, when you are like the SI unit of wickedness. Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Writer Required At $1=500 Words Includes (review+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by rainlover(m): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
Trojan8:
Just yesterday I had to correct one mgbeke called Allegory that was doing 1000 naira for 1000 words only to come online and see a mad man doing 700 naira for 1000 words. God can never forgive you for this wickedness. Your lots will still open your dirty mouth to say the government is wicked, when you are like the SI unit of wickedness. Tufiakwa!
No vex abeg. Where that 1000 naira for 1000 words i dey in interested.
Re: Writer Required At $1=500 Words Includes (review+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by Trojan8(m): 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
rainlover:
No vex abeg. Where that 1000 naira for 1000 words i dey in interested.

Search for Allegory
Re: Writer Required At $1=500 Words Includes (review+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by Allegory(f): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Trojan8:
Honey, you're full of shit. Why don't you offer them N5000 for 1000 words or are you just going to sit there and complain about politicians and the situation of the country? How's your rant helping anybody's life? Last time I checked, I'm still paying N1000 for 1000 words, so thanks for the free ad. Anyone that's tired of typing rubbish for free on nairaland like Trojan8, should please shoot me an e-mail and start writing to get paid tongue
Re: Writer Required At $1=500 Words Includes (review+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by rainlover(m): 12:31am On Mar 06, 2020
Allegory:

Honey, you're full of shit. Why don't you offer them N5000 for 1000 words or are you just going to sit there and complain about politicians and the situation of the country? How's your rant helping anybody's life? Last time I checked, I'm still paying N1000 for 1000 words, so thanks for the free ad. Anyone that's tired of typing rubbish for free on nairaland like Trojan8, should please shoot me an e-mail and start writing to get paid tongue

what's your email?
Re: Writer Required At $1=500 Words Includes (review+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 06, 2020
jimini:
I need a dedicated person who can write on this format, it is very much easy job but the payment system is through Payoneer because I am from the USA so I can only pay through Payoneer, minim payment through Payoneer to Payoneer is $50 dollars

I hired several people on skype but they ask for money first and when I sent them they vanish so my requirements are

First Project
10 articles = $60

1 article = 3000 words

But

You have to deliver me 10 articles first and then I will pay for your first payment, I have many projects of almost 100+ articles, only sincere people should apply

Some chat in Gmail and go away saying payment method is not secure, I am working more than 5 years online and it's my job if you can trust please chat on harrisandreson@gmail.com

Even writers who are willing will be turned off my this offer.

It is a little too slavish!

I guess you will pay through Payoneer or PayPal. Are you aware of the fact that so much will be deducted when they try to withdraw?

Be nice bro.

$2 for 500 words is just fine.
Re: Writer Required At $1=500 Words Includes (review+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by Allegory(f): 7:44am On Mar 06, 2020
rainlover:
what's your email?
Please check the ads I posted, thanks
Re: Writer Required At $1=500 Words Includes (review+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by kunleweb: 8:29am On Mar 07, 2020
Scam don't dall for it. When its time for payment, they'll block you out and won't pay
Re: Writer Required At $1=500 Words Includes (review+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by Hamzaay(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2020
Why don't u do it ursef
Re: Writer Required At $1=500 Words Includes (review+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 09, 2020
kunleweb:
Scam don't dall for it. When its time for payment, they'll block you out and won't pay

Stop typing this everywhere.

Yes, there are scams. But not everyone is a scam.
Re: Writer Required At $1=500 Words Includes (review+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by kunleweb: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2020
DExcellent1:

Stop typing this everywhere.

Yes, there are scams. But not everyone is a scam.

It's a Scam. Trust me i know
Re: Writer Required At $1=500 Words Includes (review+features+pros+cons) Easy Job by jimini: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
Who told you that I am a scam, I have hired people online and I was busy over there, didn't realized what people are sharing fake information, actually, you see a person what you really are from inside. I have hired some people and here is a link of such people who cheat and never write after getting some money.

https://www.nairaland.com/5723064/writer-required-6-3000-words

(1) (Reply)

Any Information About The Candel Company Ltd Will Be Appreciated / . / Job Opportunities At Gemstone Savings And Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.