Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

How Did You Discover Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (18626 Views)

How Did You Discover Nairaland? / How Did You Discover Nairaland? / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Jarus(m): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2010
A friend wanted me to accompany her to check out some online vacancies/job searches last nov/dec. .

She told me to type in "nairaland.com" cos she'd heard there're lots of job infos on the site. .

I ended up reading up threads in the sexuality section and ma poor friend didn't get to do any job apps at all

grin grin grin
This is one of the funniest comments I ahve ever read on NL.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Emmyk(m): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2011
Precisely April 2008, I took my gprs enabled phone en was searching google for Free Browsing Cheat Codes for the then Celtel ng. Google result brought out pages on nairaland, en I entered. Got the cheat en promising to be back to register. Then September 28, 2008 I registered!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by patwhizkid(f): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2011
oYaTo:

A friend wanted me to accompany her to check out some online vacancies/job searches last nov/dec. .

She told me to type in "nairaland.com" cos she'd heard there're lots of job infos on the site. .

I ended up reading up threads in the sexuality section and ma poor friend didn't get to do any job apps at all grin

grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2011
[size=13pt]I too did a search for other Nigeria sites which were visited by people with above -average intellect and hence I found NAIRALAND, and have never looked back. WELL DONE to the creator(s) for a forward-thinking site. HIP HIP!!!. . . . . . . grin grin grin wink[/size]
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by donjon: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2011
Cant really remember!
Smetin abt rita dominic & if she was hot or not!
&
BAAMMM!
Nairaland came and took my pain away!
Since 2006!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Emmyk(m): 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2011
donjon:

Nairaland came and took my pain away!
Since 2006!
So it took you 2 years to register #NOoffense
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by donjon: 7:48am On Jan 27, 2011
I was kinda motivated by other things for a while!
But since u're the inhouse investigator!
Donjon is my 2nd handle.
Use ur iq to figure out wat happend to jnoz23!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Emmyk(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2011
You could have reasoned with ur IQ and post mildly, ''NOPE, I HAD AN ACCOUNT BEFORE''
Ha! Why should I give a hoot 'bout jnoz23 U should have said u once opened an account in 2006 in ur first post. So ur IQ automatically knows those that opened two accounts or opened one more cos the other was blocked Ogar fun e fa. Smh. Piss out! !
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by donjon: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2011
No bi evri tin wey eye see, mouth go talk!

All dat ur red eye, na 4 ur pocket!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Emmyk(m): 1:53am On Feb 06, 2011
Ha! Welcome Back.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Olaisrich(m): 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2011
It was during my youth service year in 2007 in Yenegoa.i was searching for job when one of my corper's friend gave me nairaland's address and since then i don't know what came over me,nairaland became the first web address i use to logon into whenever i am online.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by 1STOrder: 3:03am On Feb 17, 2011
thru' a frnd wit dz username- brite02
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2011
grin grin
1ST Order:

thru' a frnd wit dz username- brite02
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by mithel(m): 11:42am On Apr 19, 2011
ASUU strike in 2009,waiting for the strike to end so oau could fix a date for their post ume and later admission list, and google brought out a thread abt oau on nairaland, thanks to oxygen and muyeskin grin grin grin grin.but i would admit it took me along time to register lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2011
[size=13pt]Can can only help to laugh on this issue. . . grin grin still the same old stories . cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

mithel:

ASUU strike in 2009,waiting for the strike to end so oau could fix a date for their post ume and later admission list, and google brought out a thread abt oau on nairaland, thanks to oxygen and muyeskin grin grin grin grin.but i would admit it took me along time to register lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by DBestDoc(f): 2:07pm On May 05, 2011
mine?ok.
There's this my coleague in thhe office.He's always busy wit his PC,Most times u see him laughing loud to himself or smiling and i ept wondering what the Bleep.Each time i ask him why he's laughing,he will jst dismiss me by saying he's jst reading thru a comment.
Till one day i decided 2 check d site out myself,i found it so interesting dat i did nt hesistate 2 register cos of the funny dudes we ve here.STM i'll ve 2 laugh my ass out n my coleagues will like,are u on Naira Land.
Immediately i put on my PC,oya fiam na nairaland i dey enter ozugbo ozugbo.I've even introduced 2 of ma coleagues.lol
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2011
[size=13pt] grin ¿ʇɐɥɔ oʇ ǝɹɐɔ noʎ ¿buıop noʎ ǝɹɐ ʍoɥ ɹɐǝp ɔopʇsǝq_p[/size]
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Blazay(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2011
Fighting some very local,buuuuuuuuuuuuush, ugly Yoruba "Deji of Akure-Divorce By h-acid dudes on Nigeriaworld.
They follow me every where now.
Impotent Eunuchs!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by DBestDoc(f): 12:50pm On May 06, 2011
@ogaga4luv
Im doing good.I had 2 turn my MONITOR downside up jst 2 enable me read ur post.lol grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by DBestDoc(f): 1:02pm On May 06, 2011
@ogaga4luv
Im doing good.I had 2 turn my MONITOR downside up jst 2 enable me read ur post.lol  grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:41pm On May 07, 2011
[size=13pt]Nice hearing from you again dear. . . my PC was upside down that was the reason the fonts are like backward and upside down too . I've already fixed em out .

Well , I'm doing pretty good likewise. . .just busy sometimes with work . grin grin grin wink
[/size]
D_BestDoc:

@ogaga4luv
Im doing good.I had 2 turn my MONITOR downside up jst 2 enable me read your post.lol grin grin grin grin
D_BestDoc:

@ogaga4luv
Im doing good.I had 2 turn my MONITOR downside up jst 2 enable me read your post.lol  grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Olofofo21(m): 1:20am On Dec 03, 2020
layi:
I was searchin for nigerian singers with online profiles. I saw trae_z's blog. I got chattin with him and he told me 'bout nairaland. I came here and got hooked.
Again i say "Not every addiction is a bad addiction"

The people -Unique,
The posts - Down-to-earth,
The FUN - Real.

Nothin can be better. Nice work seun. Nairaland rules!!!

Hmmm... nairaland pioneer grin. Keep it up sir
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Olofofo21(m): 1:51am On Dec 03, 2020
donjon:
I was kinda motivated by other things for a while!
But since u're the inhouse investigator!
Donjon is my 2nd handle.
Use ur iq to figure out wat happend to jnoz23!

What happened to jnoz23

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Dead Pose Trends On Facebook And Instagram. See Pictures / thanks everyone / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Get Excited About Fridays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.