Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) (64128 Views)

Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail / 2019 FIFA Beach Soccer: Brazil Defeats Nigeria 12 - 2 In Paraguay / Argentina 1-1 Paraguay: Messi Goal Not Enough As Albiceleste Still On Bottom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by Skyfaze001: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
Someone that suppose to be traveling with private jet like Eto, Beckham and co, only God knows what is wrong with this man.. this is a message to everyone, ni one knows tomorrow..
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by NORSYK(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
mofedamijo:

They have the money trust me, the same way they ridiculed Adriano the other day, Adriano lives in one of the best mansions in Brazil, i personally did a research on him, and for the record, he still flies first class and business class, sometimes travelling with his aunties and family members, dude this guys ain't broke at all, its all gimmick not to pay the government, they believe they have served the nation, hence no need to pay taxes.

OK sir
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
That is just a look-alike, not the great Eyin master.
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by Lawgod247: 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
ccollins:
how can u call you self a lawgod ,are u OK at all Mr mere mortal

I am actually a lawgod.
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by bendazum: 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
otipoju:
Dumb move if true. . May not be fake though.

One thing is certain, they won't jail him. He could claim he did it for security reasons.

Las las, money will settle it.
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Chicastle:

Ooiin

U ar doing well.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by pacespot(m): 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
I hope they are not trying to humiliate the guy for being a south American. Dino my guy, the only reason why I supported barca then before messi.
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by 3phase(m): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
[quote author=madridguy post=87185644] grin Dino himself
Do you mean "Dino Melaye"?
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
enemyofprogress:
why do you want to know? Do you want to snatch her away from me?
guy, I will not lie to you if she is cute with good physical packaging, anything can happen. I am not saying that I will take her from you, but I will help you take care of her....don't be an enemyofprogress and help a guy out. Thanks
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by Phyde: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
oshozondii:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiIHHiJdVo8
Oh my goodness, this is beyond football, too much skills.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by puremaker7(m): 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
Any man who gets to the peak of success and still falls down is a useless man..
The rich should only get richer ..

shocked
what are you saying now, i'm very sure you did not finish the reading of that article, that guy still worth £80M
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
NORSYK:
Ronaldinho of all people... How are themighty falling! No matter how much you made or how famous you were in your career, if you failed to plan ahead but rather you squandered your fortune in frivolous lifestyle, you'll end up becoming just another do away with in any society.
Lesson learnt in a hard way
What are you hyperventilating about?

And who told you that he frittered his fortune away?

Ronaldinho can NEVER ever be poor,the article clearly stated that he is worth about $100M..

Go and make money and stop throwing stones at people who you'll never ever be mates with.. angry
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by DelphiOracle(m): 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
NORSYK:
Ronaldinho of all people... How are themighty falling! No matter how much you made or how famous you were in your career, if you failed to plan ahead but rather you squandered your fortune in frivolous lifestyle, you'll end up becoming just another do away with in any society.
really. So how much remain for Ronaldinho bank account now?
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by eldest(m): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
Guy is a legend
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
klax:

Bro thank you your post should be in number one. Pls tell those yeyebrity fools in Nigeria buying diamond, golden chain calling millions with no viable investement waiting for their father's property, the day of Ronaldinho situation is loading waiting for them.

That was how one of them beat up his landlord after he had accumulated over #500k in Electricity bill and few months back was flexing with a overpriced benz cost N45M all over social media but can't pay his rented apartment electricity bill.

When you fail to plan when the sunshine frustration will surely come when the sun set.
ALL you people and enemies of progress jumping all over the thread on Ronaldinho matter..

For your whole life,if you earn what Ronaldinho earn in a month in ten years,your life will never remain the same..
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
oshozondii:

Ronaldinho de Assis Moreira Gaucho is the best dribbler in the world.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by damesilver(m): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
oshozondii:

This brought tears to my eyes as it reminded me of my elder brother who passed away last year Oct, leaving wife mother and children behind. His playing pattern was like that of Rhonadhino. He was a skillful player and I learnt some skills while wachting him play when I was much younger. He's loved my many. He stood by me during my common entrance examination, taught me simultaneous equations of SS2 when I was just in primary 3. Zele, I miss you. May the Lord be with you.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by Afromentalist: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
this is what I was telling that fool on the ashewo thread.

You can be great for a time, but unless you upgrade your thinking mindset, you will soon fall. An already broke Ronaldinho will now have to serve some detention time, shame time, and perhaps lose additional money of the little he was left with after his bankruptcy.

Become a mentalist today or remain a slave forever.

The African mentalist
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Afromentalist:
this is what I was telling that fool on the ashewo thread.

You can be great for a time, but unless you upgrade your thinking mindset, you will soon fall. An already broke Ronaldinho will now have to serve some detention time, shame time, and perhaps lose additional money of the little he was left with after his bankruptcy.

Become a mentalist today or remain a slave forever.

The African mentalist
Ronaldinho is NOT broke,who is feeding you people all these Misinformation?
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by Afromentalist: 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by zudozz: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
OttHin:
Fake news from the pit of hell

This is not fake news. Its everywhere.
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by Discovery4today: 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Someone that still worth $80m-$100m
Is broke abi?
Not paying tax is something that happens to most footballers even Ronaldo & Messi cos of things you have no idea of so that doesn't mean shit.
NORSYK:

BRO you are the one writing rubbish, if at all you read the article and understood it, you'd have known that the problem here is, his passports were seized due to the fines and taxes he's owning, if he had the money to pay up he'd have looked elsewhere to procure a fake passport
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by Witnes: 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
NORSYK:
How? a beg,,,my guy read to shame d devil.
A person that worth 80-100m euro don't need this ur sermon except to others
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
guy, I will not lie to you if she is cute with good physical packaging, anything can happen. I am not saying that I will take her from you, but I will help you take care of her....don't be an enemyofprogress and help a guy out. Thanks
have you sinned mammy water before? Dominique is more beautiful than mammy water. Her beauty is from another space
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by Spectaclesawe25: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
Abeg leave him joor.
He has made more impact in pples life than the whole Paraguay as a country.
Do you know how many lives this guy has saved in his playing days.
He was and still remains the most entertaining world footballer of the year.
2004 and 2005 was a good time for football lovers and Barcelona fans.
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
enemyofprogress:
have you sinned mammy water before? Dominique is more beautiful than mammy water. Her beauty is from another space
I don't mean to sound selfish or greedy but I use God name take beg you, can you pls post her picture or DM me on Whatsapp...I don't mind using her picture to do soapy tonight wink ...you have increased my interest in this MOD, may God help me oooo....
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by Izigha(m): 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
NORSYK:

I am saying that Ronaldinho is owning Brazilian government fines and taxes amounting to 4 million euros plus and his inability to pay up the debts made the Brazilian authorities to seize his passports. If he has the money I believe he'd have paid up the debts and retrieved his passports instead of looking for easy ways
That he dnt pay the tax and fine does not mean he is broke, or he does not have the money to pay. taxes can be very painful to pay esp. if you grow up poor and not use to handing huge amount of your money to the government
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by OgbeniSamm(m): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
NORSYK:

Your kinds are the ones that won't read till the end but jump to post foolish comments. Did they tell you he's broke? Olódò
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
NORSYK:
person wey do you don die tey tey grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
NORSYK:
who told u he is broke
Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by Proclivity33(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
NORSYK:

Did you read the part where his networth was stated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai / How To Hack Sportybet Balancer Adder Pro And Make 100k A Week With 1k / Stephen Keshi's Corpse In His Coffin At His Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.