Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

E Don Happen , Angry Wife Caught Husband And Side Chic At A Hotel In Benin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E Don Happen , Angry Wife Caught Husband And Side Chic At A Hotel In Benin (1014 Views)

E Don Happen! Covid-19 Patient Escapes From Isolation Center (photos) / E Don Happen: "President Buhari Seriously Sick With Coughing" - Kemi Olunloyo / Build Hospital Una No Go Hear E Don Happen Now Una No Fit Go Abroad - Don Jazzy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E Don Happen , Angry Wife Caught Husband And Side Chic At A Hotel In Benin by kidap: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
This video shows the moment an angry wife busted her husband and his side chic having a good time at a hotel in Benin city on Wednesday March 4th, has gone viral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92MCyiTZUSw

Re: E Don Happen , Angry Wife Caught Husband And Side Chic At A Hotel In Benin by GidifeedNews: 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
E don happen
Re: E Don Happen , Angry Wife Caught Husband And Side Chic At A Hotel In Benin by GolDRoger: 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
If you are not ready to be faithful to one woman(your wife)
why bother marrying in d first place?

Its disheartening, seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E Don Happen , Angry Wife Caught Husband And Side Chic At A Hotel In Benin by dangotesmummy: 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
Una go learn lesson by force.shey you say that your 3rd leg no get control grin tongue

And as for those girls wey no know who to open and close their vagyna for,na disgrace go fall on you when you see your pictures and videos on social media when you are getting attacked tongue

Anyway I don't support violence and lawlessness.the best revenge you can give to a side chic is to let her marry the cheating man so she will know how stressful and uncomfortable it is to live with him..instead of stealing meat from the pot,kuku give her the whole pot filled with meat,na she go dey purge , she no go see anywhere vomit so she go hold her pain taya tongue

Re: E Don Happen , Angry Wife Caught Husband And Side Chic At A Hotel In Benin by hammerU: 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
Dat is a very clever woman.

Deal with the side chic.
Re: E Don Happen , Angry Wife Caught Husband And Side Chic At A Hotel In Benin by FatherBona: 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
The reaction of the wife towards the other lady is wrong and should be frowned at. I do not support infidelity, I do not support Lawlessness either. Stripping the poor girl and embarrassing her was absolutely not necessary and totally uncalled for. I hope that wife gets a law suit jammed down her throat to make her pay for her moment of barbarism.�
Creating this entire scene and dragging the entire family name in the mud will solve a huge problem by stopping your unrepentant, philandering husband from jumping to the next girl he sees on the road as he drives out of that hotel, right?!

Why is common sense not common?! cry cry cry

My peace I leave you
Re: E Don Happen , Angry Wife Caught Husband And Side Chic At A Hotel In Benin by OJODEL10(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
this 0ne na all days for the theif one day for the owner. side chick enjoy the troubles

1 Like

Re: E Don Happen , Angry Wife Caught Husband And Side Chic At A Hotel In Benin by Lawgod247: 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Timmi Opens Up Saying She Love Wizkid And Can Spread Her Legs Open For Him Freel / Nigeria Rabel Queen - Tems Biography, Age, Education, And More / Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.