Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,365 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Islamic Corona Treatment: Imam Advises People To Drink Camel Urine, Gets Blasted - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Islamic Corona Treatment: Imam Advises People To Drink Camel Urine, Gets Blasted (470 Views)

COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated / Half-Unclad Therapist Demonstrates How To Make Food Digest Faster, Gets Blasted / "Drinking Camel Urine Is Good For You" - Mohammed Bin Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Corona Treatment: Imam Advises People To Drink Camel Urine, Gets Blasted by ContractKiller: 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: Islamic Corona Treatment: Imam Advises People To Drink Camel Urine, Gets Blasted by olasaad(f): 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Camel urine is medicinal. I know pregnant women use to take it for easy and safe delivery. And if it's Cs the pain will be mild and it will heal the scar quickly.
Re: Islamic Corona Treatment: Imam Advises People To Drink Camel Urine, Gets Blasted by Bruno3000(m): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
olasaad:
Camel urine is medicinal. I know pregnant women use to take it for easy and safe delivery. And if it's Cs the pain will be mild and it will heal the scar quickly.
u and the sheikh are not doing well... grin

1 Like

Re: Islamic Corona Treatment: Imam Advises People To Drink Camel Urine, Gets Blasted by chiiraq802(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
I bet the chief of staff(Muhammadu Buhari) to the Nigerian President(Abba Kyari) will surely adhere to these... cheesy
Re: Islamic Corona Treatment: Imam Advises People To Drink Camel Urine, Gets Blasted by TheExecutioner: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Urine is a waste product. It does not possess any healing properties. It's funny because the only places in the world where anyone believes this nonsense is in the islamic world.

[img]https://images./26RrQD6qQuPovXXIXl3Ppg.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./16FfJ7SQahjSwe1cXzlG28.jpg[/img]

olasaad:
Re: Islamic Corona Treatment: Imam Advises People To Drink Camel Urine, Gets Blasted by JasonBoss: 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
olasaad:

you're a DoucheBag

1 Like

Re: Islamic Corona Treatment: Imam Advises People To Drink Camel Urine, Gets Blasted by ContractKiller: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
AntiChristian and IamStrange have you had your camel urine for today? grin
Re: Islamic Corona Treatment: Imam Advises People To Drink Camel Urine, Gets Blasted by CYBERWEAVER(m): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
What is wrong with this people, una know na.
They never make positive contributions to the development of the universe accept terrorism

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Confirmed As Pandemic By World Health Organization / CORONA VIRUS: The Unfolding Story Of Nigeria’s Coronavirus Scandal / When Will EKO HOTEL Be Shutdown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.