Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus (21150 Views)

HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by MPSA(m): 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
Mokason28:
Pardon me if my response is kinda filled with jubilation... I have sincerely been hopeful that this day comes fast... Those xenophobic bastards need to contact all the virus in the world and even more .... This story is fantabulous kiss

We have Best Health Care System in the Continent, The Standard Of Our health care system is very high, But this disease is more dangerous than any diseases, You are going to cry Believe me undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9bXD61asvg
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by Gallagher01: 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
There's always a breakpoint for some of these diseases.

After a while, the pathogen begins to mutate to keep its host alive and becomes a part of the hosts biological make-up.

i.e if cure is not found on time.

My opinion...
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
bacteria I know can be beneficial! But I will like you to give me an example of a beneficial virus. Would a Corona virus be an example...pls dont come online and misinform the public. There can never be a beneficial virus. Sometimes when when people come online and sound confident of their opinions they don't really know what they are talking about.....I am waiting for your beneficial virus, don't disappoint me oooooo

Honestly you need to broaden your Horizon and your Google usage before commenting.
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by MrBONE2(m): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
Proudlyngwa:
Lol

So South Africa is so useless they can't close thier border after hearing about this corona virus in Nigeria.

PDP and IPOB must hear this.
grin

Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Honestly you need to broaden your Horizon and your Google usage before commenting.
what am asking for is very simple: Give me one example of a beneficial virus.
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
MPSA:

We have Best Health Care System in the Continent, The Standard Of Our health care system is very high, But this disease is more dangerous than any diseases, You are going to cry Believe me undecided

sometimes I wonder what a South African would be doing in a typically Nigerian Forum as Nairaland. It would only break your heart❤️, take it or leave it. Nigerians have really not gotten over the xenophobic incident. Time heals everything though. But I would encourage you to avoid forums like this....from a concerned and proud Nigerian
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by Teaser4(m): 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
no more handshake....
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by MPSA(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
sometimes I wonder what a South African would be doing in a typically Nigerian Forum as Nairaland. It would only break your heart❤️, take it or leave it. Nigerians have really not gotten over the xenophobic incident. Time heals everything though. But I would encourage you to avoid forums like this....from a concerned and proud Nigerian

This disease is Bigger than Xenophobic, You are going to cry very soon, I don't Believe Overseas hospitals will accommodate you this time around, You are on your own Believe me, Everybody fear this disease, You can't travel to Overseas for medical attention as Usually , No one will allow you this time around , Laugh undecided
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by Teaser4(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
viruses don't mutate to keep the host alive, it mutate or multiplies to keep itself alive...viruses don't know or care about it's host, they only care about self survival....I don't know of any known pathogen that mutate to keep the host alive and I doubt if that is possible or realistic....Viruses don't feed the host, neither do they produce or supply multivitamins needed to ensure the well-being of the host...they are parasitic and opportunistic in nature...thank you
lol bro...as e dey...guess someone skip biology class. well said bro

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
MPSA:

This disease is Bigger than Xenophobic, You are going to cry very soon, I don't Believe Overseas hospitals will accommodate you this time around, You are on your own Believe me, Everybody fear this disease, undecided
you are a good guy, I personally don't have anything against you. I even checked your profile and discovered that you posted a thread against xenophobia. I only offered a genuine advice. I don't wish the Corona Virus on anybody, be it in Africa or globally.... Although I was and am still angry about xenophobia, but as long as you don't support it, then I will never be angry with you my south African brother. It's just that some South Africans came on Nairaland to support it and it pissed me off...I hope you guys win the war against the Corona Virus for the sake of Africa.......one love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by socialmediaman: 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
lepasharon:

Isn't hiv an epidemic in africa undecided

An epidemic of the corona virus, I meant
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
Teaser4:
lol bro...as e dey...guess someone skip biology class. well said bro
lol brother, we are here to learn. That is why I love Nairaland....it is an opportunity to learn everyday...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by GoldHorse(m): 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Italy again?!!!!
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by Fuckgovt: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
If e wan kill all the south Africans alone, I give Covid19 thumbs up. Evil country
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by Teaser4(m): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
lol brother, we are here to learn. That is why I love Nairaland....it is an opportunity to learn everyday...
you're absolutely right brother.... I hail
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by Dollabiz: 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
smiley
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by KekeNash(f): 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
MPSA:

This disease is Bigger than Xenophobic, You are going to cry very soon, I don't Believe Overseas hospitals will accommodate you this time around, You are on your own Believe me, Everybody fear this disease, You can't travel to Overseas for medical attention as Usually , No one will allow you this time around , Laugh undecided
lol! Interesting right?
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by IronGalaxy: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
Oh Shit! undecided
We fvcked

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by emmnprince(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
bimgo:
REMEDY FOR CORONAVIRUS, -------PSAIM 91:VS 1 TO END and MALACHI 3: 8 TO 11( READ AND APPLY IT)

Is that what you Pastor told you to do?

No recorded or known cases of any Nairalander infected with the virus. Or your feeble mind has seen the future that someone here will contract it?

Let us stop deceiving ourselves o!
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by Nobody: 3:43am On Mar 06, 2020
Italy seems to be a distribution contractor to coronavirus.
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by Litmus: 3:56am On Mar 06, 2020
MPSA:

In order words, like him, you’re wishing another nation bad. You ignored 99 percent of neutral or positive comments and concentrated on the one negative comment from your perspective. In your passive aggressive note, the unspoken meaning seems to imply a wish that the Covid afflicts heavily his nation, which you presume is Nigeria. What if your prayers are answered and the nation he comes from happens to be South Africa?
In case you do not know, third party-Nationals do post on forums in order to solicit fights between first and second party-nationals. There are variations on the theme...

also if one were to post against themselves, i.e. employing the 'Me, Myself and I tactics, whose to say their artifice of a prayer wouldn’t nevertheless work, hurting them in this case...
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by Babanlagenius: 11:09am On Mar 06, 2020
Austineva:
Hmm! Always Italy. Italy why?

Na the new scamming format be that

Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by MPSA(m): 11:16am On Mar 06, 2020
Litmus:

In order words, like him, you’re wishing another nation bad. You ignored 99 percent of neutral or positive comments and concentrated on the one negative comment from your perspective. In your passive aggressive note, the unspoken meaning seems to imply a wish that the Covid afflicts heavily his nation, which you presume is Nigeria. What if your prayers are answered and the nation he comes from happens to be South Africa?
In case you do not know, third party-Nationals do post on forums in order to solicit fights between first and second party-nationals. There are variations on the theme...

also if one were to post against themselves, i.e. employing the 'Me, Myself and I tactics, whose to say their artifice of a prayer wouldn’t nevertheless work, hurting them in this case...
I understand your point, it's very easy for third party to interfere, But God knows the truth, He can't hide himself before God, Your Point is taken, May God Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by Godlyman1: 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
Contact me on WhatsApp if you want to sell your bitcoin; 08105699406
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by JaceBlaze: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
helinues:
Now all rounda.

Some African leaders wouldn't mind importing the virus just to divert money as top countries have been releasing billion of dollars to fight the virus
This funny and sad at the same time because there's nothing African leaders won't use as a stratagem to embezzle state funds,even at the expense of a wider population.
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by SpartanKing: 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Oh Shit! undecided We fvcked
hahahahahahaha! You're funny, man!
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by SpartanKing: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
you are a good guy, I personally don't have anything against you. I even checked your profile and discovered that you posted a thread against xenophobia. I only offered a genuine advice. I don't wish the Corona Virus on anybody, be it in Africa or globally.... Although I was and am still angry about xenophobia, but as long as you don't support it, then I will never be angry with you my south African brother. It's just that some South Africans came on Nairaland to support it and it pissed me off...I hope you guys win the war against the Corona Virus for the sake of Africa.......one love
MPsa is one of the nicest SA here! + jaceblaze, and Austine1213. The guys are far more amiable and accommodating than the ladies! One of the ladies has this notoriety of rudeness. She types without thinking; I believe, the nerve-ending from her hands are not connected to her brain!
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by XhosaNostra(f): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
SpartanKing:
MPsa is one of the nicest SA here! + jaceblaze, and Austine1213. The guys are far more amiable and accommodating than the ladies! One of the ladies has this notoriety of rudeness. She types without thinking; I believe, the nerve-ending from her hands are not connected to her brain!

Oh, go to hell! Because I don't give you the attention you want or fawn over you, now suddenly I'm "rude"? You were talking to me just this morning for crying out loud! Unfollow! Jesus!
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by SpartanKing: 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Oh, go to hell! Because I don't give you the attention you want or fawn over you, now suddenly I'm "rude"? You were talking to me just this morning for crying out loud! Unfollow! Jesus!
You addressed me as a simp.
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus by XhosaNostra(f): 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
SpartanKing:
You addressed me as a simp.

That word is not even in my vocabulary. Show me the post where I called you that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. / Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient / How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.