Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,913 members, 7,866,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It (42624 Views)

Chinese Hackers Tried To Steal Coronavirus Research, Hacked Hundreds Of Companie / Breaking: US Accuses China Of Hacking Coronavirus Research / Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by davillian(m): 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by dalass(f): 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
Corona, time up!

E don do now.... wink

I think it really doesn't spread here in the Tropics..if not..Hmmmm

At least, I thank God for our climate which doesn't seem to aid this virus sad
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
FrLukas:
Keep manufacturing diseases out of your labs o.

One day you will create something that will wipe out all of human existence.

Maybe then mother earth will rest.

Viral diseases have always been with us.

It was a virus that was responsible for the influenza epidemic that killed hundreds of thousands round the world in 1918, at a time when there was no scientific evidence of how a virus looked like or how it worked.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Afritop(m): 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
This kokoro na virus news tire me angry
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by idonhammer: 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wetin u commit?

OttHin:
Two weeks ban no be here.....
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by nextstep(m): 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
My people, God has already given you the brains and the ability to discover rational means to understand the world.

Imagine being God: you've given people the ability to read, write, invent, create, manufacture, understand. Some (oyinbos, Asians, Indians) have realized it. Yet some (Nigerians in particular) constantly turn to prayer for you to do what they can easily do for themselves.

It's like you've trained a person how to catch fish, but they still come to beg every time they're hungry.
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by NigeriaBam: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
INTERESTING. NICE MESSAGE
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by cosmos1440: 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Congrats to Prof. Maurice Iwu. I heard W.H.O has approved his drugs as[b] the only cure[/b] for Coronavirus

This is how rumours starts.
The empty chest-beaters don start again oh!
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by allandutch: 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
akilo1:
Waiting for our doctor to tell the world they ve cure to the disease after italian man start eating amala and also waiting for babu to call this virus kworonation
Kworonation ke?
...This guy ehn.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by CSTR2: 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Dettol and septol price go soon high, I trust my Nigerian people
Just get methylated spirit and use as sanitizer.

The virus that can survive that alcohol level does not exist.
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by dalass(f): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

It was a virus that was responsible for the influenza epidemic that killed hundreds of thousands round the world in 1918, at a time when there was no scientific evidence of how a virus looked like or how it worked.

You may not have any idea how long the advanced world have been experimenting things.

To make money, they just take the existing virus, culture it to make it have whatever peculiar traits they want and release it.. They will have antidote, vaccines or drugs to sell.. Those people are callous and crazy abeg. Always trying to play God!

If they can clone sheep and other animals, not sure if we don't even have humans that are clones already. What else do you think they don't/ can't try to do
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by nextstep(m): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

Indeed. But unlike Nigerians (who in spite of their modern education), they didn't panic and start blaming the supernatural. They applied rational thought and discovered the underlying cause of the disease and how to mitigate (if not cure it).

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Nicklaus619(m): 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
CSTR2:

Just get methylated spirit and use as sanitizer.

The virus that can survive that alcohol level does not exist.

Oil dey your head for this comment
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Best approach is to remove everything from a single room, and be left with just a massage mat, not even a mattress is needed for 14 days of quarantine if Life is important to the victim.

Wake up and start cleaning the massage mat and entire room with bleach and disinfectants, bath and clean everything thrice daily for 14 days.

Fuccking Corona is teaching people basic rules of hygiene.
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
dalass:

You may not have any idea how long the advanced world have been experimenting things.

To make money, they just take the existing virus, culture it to make it have whatever peculiar traits they want and release it.. They will have antidote, vaccines or drugs to sell.. Those people are callous and crazy abeg. Always trying to play God!

If they can clone sheep and other animals, not sure if we don't even have humans that are clones already. What else do you think they don't/ can't try to do

Well there was a disease that looked like Ebola that wiped out large numbers of Greek people over 2500 years ago.

Also, this virus is doing a poor job of killing off humans with a fatality rate of 2 %

Viruses don't need human intervention to be virulent. The reason why we are seeing cases of this covid19 all over the world is because people travel more than they did 100 years ago.

Infact there have been viral diseases for thousands of years. Because people don't travel well back then, such diseases just wiped out a local population with the exception of people who were genetically resistant

Viruses, by their structure get easily mutated. Mutations can either cause increased virulence or weak virus.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by cosmos1440: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Congrats to Prof. Maurice Iwu. I heard W.H.O has approved his drugs as the only cure for Coronavirus

This is how our empty chest-beaters from the other side of the Niger starts rumours with their lies.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by OttHin: 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
idonhammer:
Wetin u commit?

Like say i know
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Horlami247: 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Iya risi, are you there, serve all nairalanders Amala and ewedu as a prevention for coro
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Coronasunworshi: 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wow

Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by kevotek1000(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
I hope mosquitoes doesn't spread this virus...
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by blowjohn(m): 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

I'm sure they thieves we called leaders are following every news on coronavirus in order to get fresh ideas on how to loot money.

I think this news has given them an idea on that

I'm expecting another mega million dollar deal to be signed soonest maybe this time with Cambodia

This time they will sign a pact with Qatar to import Corona virus disinfectants at a cost of 45 million dollars over 3 years
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Wickedfacts: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Congrats to Prof. Maurice Iwu. I heard W.H.O has approved his drugs as the only cure for Coronavirus

You keep hearing Idiotic things. Weren't you the fool who called Kokun foundation an Igbo man?
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by cjudy(m): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
Daniel058:
Singapore my people!

That's where I really belong ,am coming my people...

Small thing remain make I.prepare finish!

You Wan sell the land go meet them?
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

Have you heard of biological weapons before?

They will never tell you they are experimenting with stuff.

Sometimes it leaks as a result of lab accident, sometimes purposely leaked and one of the reasons is population control.

I know, it sounds like a conspiracy theory.

Look through man's history and man's inhumanity to man will leave even the prince of demons breathless.

Is man capable of manufacturing/culturing disease in his lab? Yes.

Is he heartless enough to infect others with it for his own goal? You betcha.
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by LLMG: 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
EMMANUEL..........
shiki:
grin Our weather is too hot for covid-19 FULLSTOP

...God's with us ... so close to us.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by purplekayc(m): 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
Which research?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by hisexcellency34: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
wehrey!

Wickedfacts:

You keep hearing Idiotic things. Weren't you the fool who called Kokun foundation an Igbo man?
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Daniel058(m): 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
cjudy:

You Wan sell the land go meet them?
no nah, and if that be the only option,y not Kwanu??

grin
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Coronasunworshi: 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wow. sodomy is worse than White Supremacy

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Reference(m): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Dettol and septol price go soon high, I trust my Nigerian people

Those attack bacteria. They do nothing against viruses. To kill viruses they say you need an alcohol based solution of not less than 50 percent proof.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Heard but is there proof ... reliable news report?
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by RaptorX: 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
Let them keep deceiving you with false hope, this is the season of judgment and the world is about to face a very terrible judgement. Only if you people know what is coming, Africa is going to be the only place relatively unscathed that is if you raise your level of consciousness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) / Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle / 7-Month-Old Baby's Head Continues To Swell As Parents Lament In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.