Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,896 members, 7,866,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It (42623 Views)

Chinese Hackers Tried To Steal Coronavirus Research, Hacked Hundreds Of Companie / Breaking: US Accuses China Of Hacking Coronavirus Research / Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
Coronasunworshi:
Wow. sodomy is worse than White Supremacy
KingSango - you are back again with a new ID and your nonsense?
Why are you hiding in DC? Forget that welfare you are collecting there and come back to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
purplekayc:
Which research?
everyone is a researcher these days grin
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by back2sender: 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
ursullalinda:
Thank God we are progressing......can't wait for cure so the world will be free of this virus.
Science improving lives since time immemorial.
Where are the god of men? Let them come out and tell us what miracle they have done on Corona virus BECAUSE when a cure or vaccine comes out tomorrow they will rear thier ugly heads and starts claiming that they perform miracles, curing people of Corona virus
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Coronasunworshi: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
KingSango - you are back again with a new ID and your nonsense?
Why are you hiding in DC? Forget that welfare you are collecting there and come back to Nigeria.

What do you mean come back? I've never been to Nigeria.

There are those who don't desire me to ever make it to Africa let alone Nigeria.

Ogun will have to remove them.

Esu will have to prosecute their heads.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

Viral diseases have always been with us.

It was a virus that was responsible for the influenza epidemic that killed hundreds of thousands round the world in 1918, at a time when there was no scientific evidence of how a virus looked like or how it worked.

That is what you think.
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
Coronasunworshi:

What do you mean come back? I've never been to Nigeria.

There are those who don't desire me to ever make it to Africa let alone Nigeria.

Ogun will have to remove them.

Esu will have to prosecute their heads.

Wake up out your slumber
Yes, you are a coward ... hiding in DC chopping your free government provided food .... come to Nigeria if you have the bàlls instead of preaching your gibberish from the comforts of your Sec 8 apartment. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Coronasunworshi: 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

Yes, you are a coward ... hiding in DC chopping your free government provided food .... come to Nigeria if you have the bàlls instead of preaching your gibberish from the comforts of your Sec 8 apartment. cheesy

How come you accuse me of such? I dont recieve government food nor do I live in section 8.

And to call me a coward, you don't know me at all.

WAKE UP OUT YOUR SLUMBER
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by jaxxy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
Faddd:
Lies lies lies!!! How come the spread of the disease skyrocketed in Wuhan, a city which will without-doubt make one of the 20 cleanest cities in the whole world?

Micro organisms contamination have different standards from cleanest city standards.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Zooposki(f): 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
Daniel058:
Singapore my people!

That's where I really belong ,am coming my people...

Small thing remain make I.prepare finish!

We singaporeans don’t want you in our country. Make your own country great.
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Mac2016(m): 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Congrats to Prof. Maurice Iwu. I heard W.H.O has approved his drugs as the only cure for Coronavirus
Where is the link to the approval news?
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Daniel058(m): 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
Zooposki:

I want that country more developed! .. And would like to invest over $1b , won't that epp boost your economy?
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by CreekCommando: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
ewaraike:
ARUN ti ko gbo oogun oloun maje ko mu emi ati ebi mi.
Maje won o pe okiki aburu Lori mi
Dakun maje n ku iku ojiji
What spiritan language is this?
你的意思是你不想找到男朋友和他结婚然后出生一个小孩子。 cool
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
Coronasunworshi:

How come you accuse me of such? I dont recieve government food nor do I live in section 8.

And to call me a coward, you don't know me at all.

WAKE UP OUT YOUR SLUMBER
When you stop hiding in Amerraka and come to Nigeria, I will take you seriously
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
Zooposki:
i hope corona never enter una side?
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by maasoap(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ebi89:
Thank God the virus is not in Nigeria yet. All this forged story about Italian man up and down
God will continue keeping us safe

Are you saying this because the disease has not been spread all over the place in Nigeria by the said Italian? Only if you knew how many countries those Italians with the disease have stepped into
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Gallagher01: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Keep manufacturing diseases out of your labs o.

One day you will create something that will wipe out all of human existence.

Maybe then mother earth will rest.
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Gallagher01: 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Have you heard of biological weapons before?

They will never tell you they are experimenting with stuff.

Sometimes it leaks as a result of lab accident, sometimes purposely leaked and one of the reasons is population control.

I know, it sounds like a conspiracy theory.

Look through man's history and man's inhumanity to man will leave even the prince of demons breathless.

Is man capable of manufacturing/culturing disease in his lab? Yes.

Is he heartless enough to infect others with it for his own goal? You betcha.
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Coronasunworshi: 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

When you stop hiding in Amerraka and come to Nigeria, I will take you seriously

Stop trolling
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Dollabiz: 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
smiley
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by AmeLonRo(m): 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
Coronasunworshi:
Stop trolling
Stop creating multiple accounts - you coward sitting in Amerraka and collecting welfare
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Coronasunworshi: 1:00am On Mar 06, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Stop creating multiple accounts - you coward sitting in Amerraka and collecting welfare

Stop trolling
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:05am On Mar 06, 2020
Coronasunworshi:
Stop trolling
Trump should deport your jobless-ass back to Africa grin
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Coronasunworshi: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Trump should deport your jobless-ass back to Africa grin

My ancestors were here long before Trump's ancestors. Trump is German Anerican they were the Holy Roman Empire and Bavarian Illuminati.

Stop trolling
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
Coronasunworshi:
My ancestors were here long before Trump's ancestors. Trump is German Anerican they were the Holy Roman Empire and Bavarian Illuminati.
Stop trolling
You should be deported NOT based on your race - you slowpoke!
You should be deported because you have no job in Amerreka and spend all your time creating so many IDs on Nairaland and preaching some gibberish! grin
KingSango. Get your dumbass to Nigeria and start doing work here
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Coronasunworshi: 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
You should be deported NOT based on your race - you slowpoke!
You should be deported because you have no job in Amerreka and spend all your time creating so many IDs on Nairaland and preaching some gibberish! grin
KingSango. Get your dumbass to Nigeria and start doing work here

Stop trolling
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
Coronasunworshi:
Stop trolling
Are you KingSango?
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Coronasunworshi: 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Are you KingSango?

Stop trolling
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:20am On Mar 07, 2020
Coronasunworshi:
Stop trolling
Idiöt welfare recipient... scared to answer the question ... are you KingSango?? Don’t run away you coward! grin
Re: Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It by Coronasunworshi: 2:29am On Mar 07, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Idiöt welfare recipient... scared to answer the question ... are you KingSango?? Don’t run away you coward! grin

Stop trolling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) / Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle / 7-Month-Old Baby's Head Continues To Swell As Parents Lament In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.