Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Showers Prayers On Obasanjo As He Turns 83 Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Showers Prayers On Obasanjo As He Turns 83 Today (380 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation (OOF) Celebrates Olusegun Obasanjo As He Turns 85 / Obasanjo: As President I Didn't Pursue Personal Interests / How We Caged Obasanjo As President – Segun Osoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Showers Prayers On Obasanjo As He Turns 83 Today by viktohmoses(m): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, a former Nigerian President has taken to his social media handle to shower more blessings on ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo as he clocks 83 on Thursday.

In a statement on his Facebook page, Dr. Jonathan hailed Obasanjo as a man passionate about the country.

“I join your family and Nigerians from all walks of life to celebrate you as you mark another birthday”, he said.

“You are an elder statesman and patriot with a distinguished record of service, loyalty, and love for our country Nigeria.”

Jonathan noted that as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Obasanjo built bridges of love and unity across the land.

“As you celebrate, my family and I pray that God will bless you with more years of glory, honour and sound health. Happy Birthday Your Excellency.

In commemoration of Obasanjo’s birthday, a colloquium on “The place of Pan Africanism in an Emerging World of Besieged Liberal Democracy”, among other activities, is being held at the at OOPL Events Centre in Ogun State.
source: https://sportywap.com/2020/03/05/goodluck-jonathan-showers-prayers-on-obasanjo-as-he-turns-83-today/

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Showers Prayers On Obasanjo As He Turns 83 Today by Witcher(f): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
Criminals
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Showers Prayers On Obasanjo As He Turns 83 Today by helinues: 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
All eye service
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Showers Prayers On Obasanjo As He Turns 83 Today by Citytrend: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
That is his political father. Baba played a major role in his political Career
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Showers Prayers On Obasanjo As He Turns 83 Today by firo08(m): 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
You are so exceptional baba GEJ.
They hates you for no reason but today the reversed is the case.
I salute your courage sir.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Showers Prayers On Obasanjo As He Turns 83 Today by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
helinues:
All eye service
Sai OBJ

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Now That All The Airports Are Closed.. / Coronavirus: We Won’t Allow Passengers Into Rivers, Wike Tells Airlines, FAAN / COVID-19: Buhari Not Briefing Nigerians ‘A Matter Of Style,’ Says Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.