Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Police Parade Two Car Snatchers, Armed Robbers, Cultists And Other Suspect In I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade Two Car Snatchers, Armed Robbers, Cultists And Other Suspect In I (504 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest 3,921 Suspected Armed Robbers, Cultists, Others / 3 Car Snatchers Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Pics) / Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Parade Two Car Snatchers, Armed Robbers, Cultists And Other Suspect In I by Solacemedia: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
The Nigeria Police, Oyo state command has paraded 46 suspects for various offences.

The suspects were paraded on Thursday by commissioner of police, Mr Shina Olukolu at news briefing held at police headquarters Eleyele. Ibadan.

Two of the suspects, Mohammadu Usman and Alhaji majo, were arrested at Akinmorin, Oyo town for armed robbery and cattle rustling.

Six suspected members of eye cult group, mojeed Kazeem,kehinde Lawal, sodiq Isiaka Lekan Oyedan, Yekini Kazeem and Fadahunsi Olalekan and two other members of Aiye comfraternity, Oseni Lukman and Adeyemo Aliu were apprehended for causing the death of rival cult members at sango, Ibadan.

Adewale Kazeem and Oluwasina Fajobi who specialized in vehicle hijacking were arrested for stealing a Mazda bus, while another suspects, Sodiq Abiodun and Lekan Adesokan were paraded for camouflaging as military personnel as well as raping an 18 year old girl.

Other suspects, kolawole Gboyega Dauda Jamiu, Kazeem Lekan and Fasola Biodun were notorious criminals specialized in motorcycle robbery while Olajide Oladimeji and Akeem Sikiru got nabbed for armed robbery and receiving stolen items.

The commissioner of police, Mr Shina Olukolu advised the public to be careful with the kind of people they entrust confiidential issues with.

Items retrieved from the suspects include guns, cartridges, charm army uniform, millions of naira and a Corola Mazda.

Re: Police Parade Two Car Snatchers, Armed Robbers, Cultists And Other Suspect In I by chatinent: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
The world's condition has worsen.
Re: Police Parade Two Car Snatchers, Armed Robbers, Cultists And Other Suspect In I by radiolover(m): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
See that one on military uniform.
Re: Police Parade Two Car Snatchers, Armed Robbers, Cultists And Other Suspect In I by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
Everyday same shi..
Shitholes are breeding nests for all sort of crimes and criminals.
This news no freak me shi shi

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Suspect For Allegedly Poisoning 143 Bags Of Garden Eggs. / Confusion Over Alleged Killing Of Man By Lagos Hoodlums / 27 Illegal Miners Nabbed In Osun State,17 Chinese, 9 Locals &1 Traditional Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.