Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

What review - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What review (790 Views)

What Are My Chances If I Sue A Bank For Withholding My 2k? / Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account / My Bank Is Posting Debit To My Account Even When I Don't Have Enough Balance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What review by Johnnoah1st: 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: What review by Abfinest007(m): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
go n register urself for token n stop suffering from ignorance.startimes did same thing to me diz week . i just let go

1 Like

Re: What review by MJBOLT: 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
go on Twitter,tweet your complain,tag CBN and your bank

1 Like

Re: What review by GuestLog: 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
Do you have evidence to prove you truly would've booked and won the game? Maybe you shared to someone else and chat to backup that you are waiting for the money to book the game? Maybe betting code even

1 Like

Re: What review by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
Johnnoah1st:
I do play sport betting and I have my online account in which I always fund through the ATM machine using the merchant number of the betting company, and I made this particular transaction on 14 of February of a sum of 10,000 naira in d night which i intend to use to play game i got from a friend, d game is to be played midnight/morning of the next day, the money didnt reflect on the betting account yet money wasnt refunded to my bank account, unfortunately this game played!! I mean I would have won 9.7million naira with this money if this transaction didnt fail, and to rob salt to the injury even after several complaint in the bank till now they have not refund my money to my account, pls legal practioners can I sued them? If yes how do I go about it

Lalasticlala I will be glad if this can make front page

Yes you can sue them, copy CBN too while at it, there is a time limit for non reflected transfers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What review by nabiz(m): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
Johnnoah1st:
I do play sport betting and I have my online account in which I always fund through the ATM machine using the merchant number of the betting company, and I made this particular transaction on 14 of February of a sum of 10,000 naira in d night which i intend to use to play game i got from a friend, d game is to be played midnight/morning of the next day, the money didnt reflect on the betting account yet money wasnt refunded to my bank account, unfortunately this game played!! I mean I would have won 9.7million naira with this money if this transaction didnt fail, and to rob salt to the injury even after several complaint in the bank till now they have not refund my money to my account, pls legal practioners can I sued them? If yes how do I go about it

Lalasticlala I will be glad if this can make front page
bros first go and settle with your village people �
Re: What review by Hedonisst: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
You would have won N9.7m on the very day that bank network decided to fail? I think in this case you need to sue your village people instead.

1 Like

Re: What review by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
See bro, don't be annoyed o. Its not as if i don't want to advice you on what to do with the bank issue but can you be sharing that your friend game with me?

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus (COVID-19), See Opportunity For Smart Business Owners... Joshua Udom / Cr Alert: NGN50, 000.00 Weekly. Learn This Video Marketing Now nd Thank Me Later / You Need Social Media Marketing More Than Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.