Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,430 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

There Is Too Much Money In Nigeria, Here Is The Only Way To Get Your Own Share. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / There Is Too Much Money In Nigeria, Here Is The Only Way To Get Your Own Share. (794 Views)

Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? / Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Much Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Too Much Money In Nigeria, Here Is The Only Way To Get Your Own Share. by Bobdaniel: 2:50am On May 28, 2020
Billions of dollars sakes hands in Nigeria, but only our politicians and successful entrepreneur benefits from the gains. I was watching a tv channel few hours before now, and something got my attention “Burna boy” the popular Nigeria singer bought a car worth 100 million naira, some people till date still wonder how this guys make so much money by singing some couple of music….
I would tell you why?
This guys are making are making a whole lot of money because they are able to impact millions of people through entertainment, there is no rocket science in the making of money, the more people you impact value to the more you make money.
If you sell one million pieces of mobile phones, you yourself would make millions of naira that is just fact.
If you provide much value you would make much money.
Entrepreneurship is about solving a problem, and creating a solution, talented singers have solve the problem of bad-mood and loneliness and they get paid in return on how many people they were able to impact.
What if you don’t have any talent?
You can still tap into this wealth even if you don’t have a specific talent, but you must learn all I have to teach you on how to impact lives, it has worked for me and other people ranking in millions today…
This method would make you make money as fast as other people who has acquired wealth in a short period of time.
I would teach you how to create a money making system out of thin air.
I would teach you how to impact to millions of people within the flash of an eye.
There are so many problems in Nigeria, and we need more smart entrepreneur to solve this needs and make money for themselves, I drive in my car most at times and I see different untapped opportunity to make millions but many people are not focused enough to see this opportunity instead they concentrate more on the problems..
I what to teach few people how they could craft out money of thin air, this would be a free class but would be held on email so to opt in drop your email address or register using this link..

https://app.getresponse.com/site2/dannycloud22?u=G7xS3&webforms_id=Sj183
Re: There Is Too Much Money In Nigeria, Here Is The Only Way To Get Your Own Share. by olurili(m): 3:01am On May 28, 2020
biggerreadone16@yahoo.com
Re: There Is Too Much Money In Nigeria, Here Is The Only Way To Get Your Own Share. by bigmax2(m): 3:06am On May 28, 2020
maxyonwuka@yahoo.com
Re: There Is Too Much Money In Nigeria, Here Is The Only Way To Get Your Own Share. by Redbishop(m): 4:47am On May 28, 2020
Freebaize@gmail.com
Re: There Is Too Much Money In Nigeria, Here Is The Only Way To Get Your Own Share. by ipobarecriminals: 4:54am On May 28, 2020
undecided hard work is it.Sport men do Exercise NOT WISHES/WAIT.Subtle for hard work is hard life.Learn from the Ants.STOP WIISHING and START WORKING
Re: There Is Too Much Money In Nigeria, Here Is The Only Way To Get Your Own Share. by sparrow212(m): 5:28am On May 28, 2020
simonkast34@gmail.com
Re: There Is Too Much Money In Nigeria, Here Is The Only Way To Get Your Own Share. by Packboizzy(m): 8:24am On May 28, 2020
packboizzy@googlemail.com
Re: There Is Too Much Money In Nigeria, Here Is The Only Way To Get Your Own Share. by Zino990(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2020
Jayzino990@gmail.com
Re: There Is Too Much Money In Nigeria, Here Is The Only Way To Get Your Own Share. by jideoye1: 4:17pm On May 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: There Is Too Much Money In Nigeria, Here Is The Only Way To Get Your Own Share. by Fridayechi: 5:35pm On May 28, 2020
Friday.echi@yahoo.com
Re: There Is Too Much Money In Nigeria, Here Is The Only Way To Get Your Own Share. by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 28, 2020
What's the catch, ebook or subscription.
Re: There Is Too Much Money In Nigeria, Here Is The Only Way To Get Your Own Share. by Klington: 6:42pm On May 28, 2020
Andiiyke@gmail.com
Re: There Is Too Much Money In Nigeria, Here Is The Only Way To Get Your Own Share. by onyeomma: 7:18pm On May 28, 2020
emmanice6060@gmail.com
Re: There Is Too Much Money In Nigeria, Here Is The Only Way To Get Your Own Share. by Dcnj(m): 7:46pm On May 28, 2020
This dude be using format to collect peoples names and email...
op weldone ...you won't make your own money from this crap you misleading people into.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money By Watching Videos / Advertise your Products and services FREE on Naija2day. com / Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.