Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Oshiomole To Buhari: Minister And Some Governors Are Behind My Ordeal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole To Buhari: Minister And Some Governors Are Behind My Ordeal (1192 Views)

Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions / Why Some Governors Want SARS To Remain / Afenifere: Why SouthWest Governors Are Scared Of Taking Actions Against Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole To Buhari: Minister And Some Governors Are Behind My Ordeal by Kundagarten: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Adams Oshiomhole, has met President Muhammadu Buhari behind closed doors at the Presidential Villa, Abuja over the crisis rocking the party’s leadership.

Speaking with State House correspondents after the meeting, alleged that a serving minister and some governors are responsible for his ordeal in the party.

Mr Oshiomhole described himself as a child of light who will always defeat darkness.

Recall that on Wednesday, a Federal Capital Territory High Court, Abuja had suspended Mr Oshiomhole as the chairman of the party.

Justice Danladi Senchi ordered that Mr Oshiomhole should remain suspended pending the determination of the substantive suit seeking his perpetual removal as chairman of the party.

Speaking reporters at the party’s National Secretariat, the acting National Secretary of the party, Victor Giadom, said the APC as a law-abiding political party will respect the decision of the court suspending Mr Oshiomhole.

In the appeal documents, Mr Oshiomhole faulted the “whole ruling” of the trial court which granted the motion on notice for interlocutory injunction.

The defendants in the case include Mustapha Salihu, the deputy chairman of the party (North-East).

Another defendant is the Edo State chapter chairman of the party, Anselm Ojezua, a loyalist of Mr Obaseki.

Others are Sani Gomna, Oshawo Steven, Fani Wabulari, Princewill Ejogbarado, the Inspector General of Police, and the State Security Service.

https://dailynigerian.com/apc-crisis-oshiomhole-meets-buhari-says-minister-and-some-governors-behind-my-ordeal/
Re: Oshiomole To Buhari: Minister And Some Governors Are Behind My Ordeal by Kundagarten: 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
4+4=8 Obaseki Torgba
One good term deserves another
Re: Oshiomole To Buhari: Minister And Some Governors Are Behind My Ordeal by Witcher(f): 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
He will not going to see Buhari till after 9pm if he is lucky if not... Probably tomorrow after jumma'at prayers... Too much misinformation in this forum
Re: Oshiomole To Buhari: Minister And Some Governors Are Behind My Ordeal by donbachi(m): 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
As if na evil spirit suppose dey behind ur ordeal.
Re: Oshiomole To Buhari: Minister And Some Governors Are Behind My Ordeal by Lawgod247: 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Oshiomole To Buhari: Minister And Some Governors Are Behind My Ordeal by festacman(m): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Battle
Re: Oshiomole To Buhari: Minister And Some Governors Are Behind My Ordeal by Afamed: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kundagarten:
4+4=8 Obaseki Torgba
One good term deserves another
Obaseki will definitely learn in hard way.

INEC Chairman: We will only recognise a governorship candidate that comes from the party chairman

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole To Buhari: Minister And Some Governors Are Behind My Ordeal by Gallagher01: 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Obaseki will definitely learn in hard way.
[/s]
Re: Oshiomole To Buhari: Minister And Some Governors Are Behind My Ordeal by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
Edo will fall to PDP.. there would be faction in APC and the court will rule that APC has no candidate...

Lets wait and see

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole To Buhari: Minister And Some Governors Are Behind My Ordeal by Maxymilliano(m): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
Speaking with State House correspondents after the meeting, alleged that a serving minister and some governors are responsible for his ordeal in the party.

For the first time, the baboon is not blaming PDP for his ordeal.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole To Buhari: Minister And Some Governors Are Behind My Ordeal by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
When a coach loses control of the dressing room, it's time to throw in the towel.

Oshiomole has clearly failed to unify his party and needs to eat an humble pie and quietly take a back seat.
Re: Oshiomole To Buhari: Minister And Some Governors Are Behind My Ordeal by ZombieHUNT: 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
Maxymilliano:

For the first time, the baboon is not blaming PDP for his ordeal.

Such an ugly man made for an ugly party

Cc Afamed
When is Oshiomole impregnating his wife.. Or is PDP responsible for his shooting blanks grin
Re: Oshiomole To Buhari: Minister And Some Governors Are Behind My Ordeal by Afamed: 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Such an ugly man made for an ugly party

Cc Afamed
When is Oshiomole impregnating his wife.. Or is PDP responsible for his shooting blanks grin

The fact that PDP faithfuls hate Oshiomole is proof he is doing things that hurt them
Una wailing just start
Oshiomole has grown up children, that shows he's potent. So you should be more concerned about Secondus ,who has historically background of coming second in all political contests even during his university days
Re: Oshiomole To Buhari: Minister And Some Governors Are Behind My Ordeal by ZombieHUNT: 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
Afamed:

The fact that PDP faithfuls hate Oshiomole is proof he is doing things that hurt them
Una wailing just start
Oshiomole has grown up children, that shows he's potent. So you should be more concerned about Secondus ,who has historically background of coming second in all political contests even during his university days

You could have disputed his ugliness.... Rather than bore us with this mumbo jumbo...
Nobody hates anybody.. Just saying it as it is

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole To Buhari: Minister And Some Governors Are Behind My Ordeal by AsomughaChuks05: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
Name of minister = Akpabio
Re: Oshiomole To Buhari: Minister And Some Governors Are Behind My Ordeal by seanfer(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Not supporting Oshiomhole but I think FCT high Court can’t decide a case from another state.Yes The case should have been filed at a Federal High Court.
Re: Oshiomole To Buhari: Minister And Some Governors Are Behind My Ordeal by Gallagher01: 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Una wailing just start
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

They Are Begging For Restructuring, The Only Option Is Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu / COVID-19:How Long Can The Money In Your Account Sustain You For? / Fayemi Suspends Aide Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.