Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers (66887 Views)

Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) / Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by babyfaceafrica: 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
Victortammy1:
did you serve in waterside too?
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by Victortammy1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Nice.. That time for ogun waterside... We flex gaan.. That one year was the bomb
Did you do your NYSC in Port Harcourt??
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by Victortammy1(m): 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
did you serve in waterside too?
No Sir, I just remembered how they took my phone there
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by Okoroawusa: 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
NYSC is fun
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by oneman2k7: 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Slay Queen still slaying alone

when will that boy find happiness, still crying inside private jet
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by klax(m): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
Davash222:

Don't mind that mumu. My mind is telling me she's a Resident Nairaland feminist. That's how they behave.
That's how she'll miss Heaven when trumpet go blow, her shakara no go let her enter Heaven with her petit and disfigured nyash!

Haaa bro you dey vex oo.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by Realhommie(m): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
Davash222:

Don't mind that mumu. My mind is telling me she's a Resident Nairaland feminist. That's how they behave.
That's how she'll miss Heaven when trumpet go blow, her shakara no go let her enter Heaven with her petit and disfigured nyash!
Like Toke Makinwa own, abi

grin grin grin
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by UnimkeAk(m): 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
ikorodureporta:
smiley

Lololol.. I know these guys ... Picture was taken around 2013/2014 in ajalli orumba north, anambra state...

I don drag them for Facebook....

I know guys, I've got a photographic memory.

It's not my fault

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by Bahddo(m): 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
Haha! I did this once grin
Service was a great time to be shameless.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by landforeast(m): 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
I just have ine thing to say and that is

Nigeria Govt. Knows how to waste people's time.
A Three years course in Ghana and other places is four years here
Add it to the 1 Year Service
A total of five years wasted studying what you can learn in Alaba in just 3 months and start making money.

Oh some folks here are just shouting amaxing experience. What is actually amazing Serving a zombified and corruption filled nation like Nigeria.
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
OnpointDesign:
grin
The fact that they're plenty makes it fun jooor.

Chai. Those days.
Which days?
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by UnimkeAk(m): 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
landforeast:
I just have ine thing to say and that is

Nigeria Govt. Knows how to waste people's time.
A Three years course in Ghana and other places is four years here
Add it to the 1 Year Service
A total of five years wasted studying what you can learn in Alaba in just 3 months and start making money.

Oh some folks here are just shouting amaxing experience. What is actually amazing Serving a zombified and corruption filled nation like Nigeria.

I didnt know u could be a doctor, lawyer, an engineer, a physicist in just three months in alaba..

Wowwwww
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by Parko(m): 11:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
UnimkeAk:

Lololol.. I know these guys ... Picture was taken around 2013/2014 in ajalli orumba north, anambra state...

I don drag them for Facebook....

I know guys, I've got a photographic memory.

It's not my fault
Ignore that facebook lies. This pics was taken in Ayamelum LGA, anambra state 2017.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by landforeast(m): 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
UnimkeAk:

I didnt know u could be a doctor, lawyer, an engineer, a physicist in just three months in alaba..

Wowwwww
Yes nah
Doctor of Phones
Charge and bail lawyer
Computer Engineer.......
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by OnpointDesign(m): 12:13am On Mar 06, 2020
comshots:
Which days?
Days when I hopped on tipper like that na

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by Gabbriell: 12:13am On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:

Guy no blame her oo. E no easy to climb tiper especially if ur NYSC kaki(trousers) dey tight u.

Edited: I climbed tipper during my days as a youth corper..upon say I be Jet li incarnate. The shit wasn't easy for me.
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by Hamany: 12:52am On Mar 06, 2020
Never heard of Urbane House � Well you are in luck because Entertainment has never been better��‍�
They offer the best kind of 
*Funny Memes
*open videos
*Airtime giveaways
* Latest gist  
*Hookups
*Hacked apps
*Referral contest
*Twitter gist p
Never be bored again 
Join Urbane Tv by clicking the link below �� https:///2349047807691?text=Hello!%20I%20want%20to%20Join%20Urbane%20House%20%F0%9F%93%BA.My%20name%20is
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by uchman(m): 1:07am On Mar 06, 2020
Emu4life:
Take am easy nah
On top ordinary pinshure

The guy vex well well
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 06, 2020
They all seem to be enjoying it. Oh, my service year cool
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by Millenniumlady(f): 3:03am On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:

But if she open you go chop ashawo undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by Itanola2012: 4:35am On Mar 06, 2020
This should be government technical college copers. Ikot-uko, Ika LG area of akwa ibom state.
I'm talking from experience though.
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 06, 2020
Zoo
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by enemyofprogress: 5:02am On Mar 06, 2020
That one trekking is my kind of girl, portable yansh and breasts, no be that kind one wey Bola146 dey carry up and down for their village
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by adedayourt(m): 5:39am On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:

What if she's just going two houses away and has no need to join d ride still going miles ahead

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by Tempofabu: 5:50am On Mar 06, 2020
NCCF on my mind. long vehicles trip to rugged areas called rural rugged. if you didn't participate you missed. n if you've not served, prepare to flow and no dulling. forewarned is forearmed.
Jesus corpers owo yin da...
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:40am On Mar 06, 2020
antiApc:
Hello naira landers

Please I'm in urgent need of small job,either attendant or salesboy...I stay in ota but I can work in Lagos if need be

Thank u.. . WhatsApp 08089878495
baba can u do delivery job
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by supereagle(m): 7:01am On Mar 06, 2020
ednut1:
How did those Babes reach there fa
They went through obstacle manoeuvring during camp training. Those that training during the orientation passed through won't have problems.
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by UnimkeAk(m): 7:21am On Mar 06, 2020
Parko:

Ignore that facebook lies. This pics was taken in Ayamelum LGA, anambra state 2017.

I recognized corp members from my ppa in 2013 This particular tipper picture isn't Ayamelum....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Relevant Is NYSC NIM? / Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) / Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.