Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

The Federal Polytechnic Bali I.C.T Centre On Fire!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Federal Polytechnic Bali I.C.T Centre On Fire!! (341 Views)

ASUP D.S. Adegbenro I.C.T. Poly, Itori, Decries Non Payment Of Minimum Wage, Pen / Ae-funai Vc Tasks Iruka Centre On Failure Of Leadership In Southeast / Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Federal Polytechnic Bali I.C.T Centre On Fire!! by kingjrofficial(m): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
The ICT centre of the Federal Polytechnic Bali, Taraba State was on fire on Wednesday morning 4th March at about 7am:
The fire outbreak was due to electrical installation failure which result to the fire outbreak according to a cleaner; said that the the explosion started from the power store with smoke of burning rubbers, before the confirm where it originated, it then circulate through the ceiling and efforts to extinguish it was aborted...

The chief security, 'head of school security division' Retired DSP Bitrus Kala said in a statement that it was about 7:15 am when the environmental cleaners made it known of outbreak of fire, but efforts made to extinguish the fire was to no avail due to the danger surrounding the explosion and inadequate supply of Fire extinguish at the moment...
It was recorded that Over 3,000 desktop computers, 126 Personal computers, four(4) power supply generators, two(2) 320,000 mAh power saver were destroyed by the flame...
The chief electrical engineer of the institution express his bitterness of the incident that such failure in electrical installation is rare due to the quality work did in the Unit last week Saturday that he doubt if it's electrical failure...
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Bali I.C.T Centre On Fire!! by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:04am On Mar 06, 2020
#3000 desktop computers that they are not using to do anything... why won't it burnt.

Are they even sure if the desktop is upto 3000 ?

(1) (Reply)

Meet 4-year Old Armless Nigerian Schoolboy Who Writes With His Toes / Interpreting Programming Language Like Python / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.