Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Please How True Is This Nairaland - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please How True Is This Nairaland (440 Views)

How True Is This Text Image ? / Certification Edge: How True Is This? / Customers Are Always Right;How True Is This View? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How True Is This Nairaland by Femfemara: 5:22am On Mar 06, 2020
Dear Candidate,

After a review of your CV by our selection committee, we are pleased to invite you for an executive interview for a Leadership Assessment.

This email confirms your selection to meet with the Management Board of WESTCORP GROUP OF COMPANIES for your final interview phase.

You are required to present this CODE-10624088 at the point of entry to distinguish you from other interviewees.

DATE: Saturday 7th March, 2020
TIME: 09:00am.
VENUE: 107, OGUDU ROAD, OPPOSITE OGUDU GRA ESTATE, PAKO BUS STOP, OGUDU LAGOS.

NOTE: We advise that you confirm your availability for the interview as this will enable us plan accordingly.

Director General

For more information, contact help desk at 08100856412 or visit our Website: www.westcorpservices.org
Re: Please How True Is This Nairaland by Mekzmoney(m): 8:01am On Mar 10, 2020
Morning brother. Did you later attend the interview?
Please I need to know because I got the same email with the same time but I failed to attend. I've received another which is today and I've received several calls from them too. Please I need to know. Thanks.
Femfemara:

Dear Candidate,

After a review of your CV by our selection committee, we are pleased to invite you for an executive interview for a Leadership Assessment.

This email confirms your selection to meet with the Management Board of WESTCORP GROUP OF COMPANIES for your final interview phase.

You are required to present this CODE-10624088 at the point of entry to distinguish you from other interviewees.

DATE: Saturday 7th March, 2020
TIME: 09:00am.
VENUE: 107, OGUDU ROAD, OPPOSITE OGUDU GRA ESTATE, PAKO BUS STOP, OGUDU LAGOS.

NOTE: We advise that you confirm your availability for the interview as this will enable us plan accordingly.

Director General

For more information, contact help desk at 08100856412 or visit our Website: www.westcorpservices.org
Re: Please How True Is This Nairaland by Hoodbilonia: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2020
Sounds like rituals
Re: Please How True Is This Nairaland by CrazyMan(m): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
Did you submit your CV/credentials to them? If you're curious go to the address and check for their signboard. If the said address doesn't carry any signboard displaying the company name that sent you that mail, then they're most likely scammers, ritualist, kidnappers...etc.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!!! How To Create A Paystack Payment Page, To Start Accepting Payment / . / I Can Repair Your Old Damaged Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.