Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation (9614 Views)

Jim Obazee: Tinubu Appoints Special Investigator To Probe CBN & Related Entities / Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request / NNPC, NPA, FIRS, others failed to remit N526bn, $21bn Between 2010 And 2015 –NEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by HacheNoire: 6:55am On Mar 06, 2020
Witcher:
History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives.
All of us are neck deep in politics everyday of our lives. Every organization on earth that involves human beings has its politics. Politics does not have to be a bad thing. Actually politics can be a good thing when we bring people to the table to sit down, work together, compromise and get things done for the common good.
God bless president Muhammadu Buhari
Nigeria is fantastically lucky for having you as a president

God bless your Mother!

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by israelmao(m): 6:58am On Mar 06, 2020
If all all holes that cause leakges in remittances of revenues are properly plugged Nigeria's borrowings will sharply decline.
Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by Witcher(f): 7:01am On Mar 06, 2020
Zane2point4:

Bleep off, you think am hungry like you?
Do you think if you have three square meals a day and a roof over your head then you've made it?
I dont blame you blc you dont travel,travel and see what other coutries have achieved, you're here saying trash.
I don't want to reply u because u clearly have mental health problems. Why the cursing? Who told you I didn't travel to other countries? There's always a better country? Black people in Nigeria are the richest amongst any other countries with black population why? I will tell u what's are ur mental health problems but I'm not ur doctor.... Nigeria or Buhari are not ur problems. U seriously need to visit a psychologist.
Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by fabienjoe: 7:09am On Mar 06, 2020
I'm always sceptical about probes by the national assembly. It's usually a means of blackmailing the heads of the MDA's into bribing them. Nothing ever comes out of it that benefits the nation.
Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:10am On Mar 06, 2020
Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by Glycosunde: 7:16am On Mar 06, 2020
Zane2point4:

Bleep off, you think am hungry like you?
Do you think if you have three square meals a day and a roof over your head then you've made it?
I dont blame you blc you dont travel,travel and see what other coutries have achieved, you're here saying trash.

Don't mind d idi...ot, dat account is anoda appendage of d rotten meat suya seller. He has been bashed so much dat he uses his oda accounts to stylishly comment n also appraise himself. Isn't dat foolishness just bcus of ordinary 30k some one will just sell his soul to d devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by Reference(m): 7:30am On Mar 06, 2020
And this is why you should not have been in a rush to approve that humongous amount as foreign loan when you realise the airport where the loan will land is closed for maintenance.

Shady deals going on in the CBN does not inspire confidence the world bank loan will not meet similar fate. Afterall the world of finances runs on the basis of confidence and fidelity.

The Reps are in effect giving a loan to a client it suspects is cooking its books and conducting black ops.
Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by DModeCntStopMe: 7:33am On Mar 06, 2020
shocked

The senate and HoR just just be scraped or better still be on an interim basis where sitting allowance is paid to them once very month.

They both have outlived their usefulness, the monies expended in servicing these rogues is outrageous.

They probe others when they themselves need to be probed and what has come out from the countless probes they have done since 1999

The senate and HoR are simply a den of thieves

Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by AkolagTech: 7:36am On Mar 06, 2020
Long overdue.

For your affordable:

Managed IT Services,
IT Supports,
Security,
Systems And Network,
Cloud Solutions,
Hosting,
Business Continuity,
Automation,
...and lots more...

See my signature.
Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by Zane2point4(m): 7:41am On Mar 06, 2020
Witcher:
I don't want to reply u because u clearly have mental health problems. Why the cursing? Who told you I didn't travel to other countries? There's always a better country? Black people in Nigeria are the richest amongst any other countries with black population why? I will tell u what's are ur mental health problems but I'm not ur doctor.... Nigeria or Buhari are not ur problems. U seriously need to visit a psychologist.
In other words,you like his economic polices and tribalistic ass?
Thunder fire you and your psychiatric head.
Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by Bizibi(m): 7:49am On Mar 06, 2020
Nothing will happen.....

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by Bizibi(m): 7:50am On Mar 06, 2020
Witcher:
why don't you immigrate nobody is Stoping u... This always been an excuses for the lazy people. U are lucky u are in Nigeria, Stop believing Hollywood... Nigeria hers it's problems. believe u me I will not get into detail but u are freaking lucky to be alive. To able to read, av internet.. stop the excuses go out there and make it... Or keep saying politicians are ur problem
smh.....
Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2020
Audio probe.

Nothing comes out of their probe.

The Nigerian Lawmakers are like someone on a treadmill, running fast but going nowhere.

Lots of activities in that complex, but all they produce is more saliva and a lot of paperwork.

Nothing tangible.

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 06, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Reps are looking for CBN , FIRS, vacancy slots for their mistresses and sidechicks
Nothing will come out of this

That's how things work there, they notice a mistake, they summon cbn, threaten them,
CBN does the needful, everybody goes home happy

I don't know whether you are guessing or absolutely sure of what you are saying, BUT YOU ARE 100% right & ON POINT!!
Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by chuksjuve(m): 7:54am On Mar 06, 2020
Fraud everywhere even under the supposed mr integrity?

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by anonimi: 7:57am On Mar 06, 2020
Witcher:
History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives.
All of us are neck deep in politics everyday of our lives. Every organization on earth that involves human beings has its politics. Politics does not have to be a bad thing. Actually politics can be a good thing when we bring people to the table to sit down, work together, compromise and get things done for the common good.
God bless president Muhammadu Buhari
Nigeria is fantastically lucky for having you as a president

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3368577_whenwillyouhavesense_jpeg4b4d4f4f548e1e572ce7efac82aa72ab

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by anonimi: 8:02am On Mar 06, 2020
bayelsaowei:
Is Jonathan still the president of this country that there is so much bleeding in our coffers??

Good question for the Alliance of Past/Present Crooks, APC zonebees to answer.

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by Kingrefreshed: 8:07am On Mar 06, 2020
ProsperChild:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/reps-probe-cbn-firs-others-over-30bn-revenue-leakages-from-forex-allocation/

Abacha should be very proud of Buhari his brother. Because he died as a Learner to Looting.

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by ike6: 8:10am On Mar 06, 2020
Don’t rush into forex trading, it’s a very volatile market

You need a forex tutor.

Check my signature
Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by OluwaDamilola01: 8:13am On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
HacheNoire:

God bless your Mother!
[/s]
Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by OluwaDamilola01: 8:15am On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Audio probe.

Nothing comes out of their probe.

The Nigerian Lawmakers are like someone on a treadmill, running fast but going nowhere.

Lots of activities in that complex, but all they produce is more saliva and a lot of paperwork.

Nothing tangible.
[/s]
Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by useurkidney3121: 8:26am On Mar 06, 2020
Witcher:
why don't you immigrate nobody is Stoping u... This always been an excuses for the lazy people. U are lucky u are in Nigeria, Stop believing Hollywood... Nigeria hers it's problems. believe u me I will not get into detail but u are freaking lucky to be alive. To able to read, av internet.. stop the excuses go out there and make it... Or keep saying politicians are ur problem
If ur father, mother, sisters, brothers, uncles, aunties, children if u have any has been killed or kidnapped with d level of insecurity in this country presently, u won't be here saying nonsense. Ur hero has failed in all aspect and it's obvious. U r indeed a failure like ur hero who once said Abacha didn't steal any money. U should be ashamed of urself and bury ur head in shame instead of defending failure. I split on u... Tuuee
Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by oebakare: 9:36am On Mar 06, 2020
We would handle all your graphic needs ranging from logo to fliers and lot more....

Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by lloyds(m): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2020
Nigeria Nigeria!!

Always leakages everytime everything everywhere. . .
Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 06, 2020
Who will now probe the reps over their excesses?

Oh wait. I totally forgot they are above the law
Re: Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation by DedeNkem: 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
Massive amount of money is always missing in this useless zoo of a country!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petrocam Asks Court To Liquidate BRT Operator Over Alleged N63.4m Debt / Visa Restrictions: FG, US Officials To Hold Crucial Negotiation Next Week / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Classroom Block At Ogombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.