Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

‘I Suffered After Divorcing My Billionaire Ex-husband’ – Dabota Lawson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Suffered After Divorcing My Billionaire Ex-husband’ – Dabota Lawson (3413 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Suffered After Divorcing My Billionaire Ex-husband’ – Dabota Lawson by Maniagist: 6:49am On Mar 06, 2020
Beauty entrepreneur and divorced mother of one, Dabota Lawson has taken to her Instagram page to narrate how she suffered after divorcing her billionaire ex-husband, Sunny Aku.

According to the Rivers born ex-beauty queen, she started her business under the staircase of a mall and her friends mocked her for divorcing a billionaire to sell under the stair case.

She wrote:

”5 years ago this was all I had as a business . This little spot under/near the stair case of a mall that so many people used to mock me because to them i just left a billionaire and had nothing to show for it �� How time flies. Such a humbling period in my life. A real down time

I don’t need to go into details of where I am today so I don’t get carried away and maybe seem boastful ( you already know �) . A reminder that no matter how tough it gets , it can get better . Cheers to getting better and doing better. Lots of love to those who have constantly stood by me . God bless you .

More photos :https://maniagist.com/2020/03/06/i-suffered-after-divorcing-my-billionaire-ex-husband-dabota-lawson/

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Suffered After Divorcing My Billionaire Ex-husband’ – Dabota Lawson by MrSensor(m): 6:55am On Mar 06, 2020
I honestly don't understand some women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Suffered After Divorcing My Billionaire Ex-husband’ – Dabota Lawson by NaijaDonCast(m): 7:00am On Mar 06, 2020
Why won't you suffer when your only contribution in the marriage was puna and every other thing was added unto you by your husband cum ex, heavy yansh/puna according to Naira Marley is worth more than M.sc well people attacked him for the comment but they were bitter about the No Mannaz boss trying to force the truth down their throat

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Suffered After Divorcing My Billionaire Ex-husband’ – Dabota Lawson by Hhansome(m): 7:04am On Mar 06, 2020
Praise be to God.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Suffered After Divorcing My Billionaire Ex-husband’ – Dabota Lawson by Titilayo56(f): 7:08am On Mar 06, 2020
celebrities and liar are 5&6 so does that bring cure to the almighty coronavirus
Re: ‘I Suffered After Divorcing My Billionaire Ex-husband’ – Dabota Lawson by segebase(m): 7:16am On Mar 06, 2020
He sha don give ur cut
Re: ‘I Suffered After Divorcing My Billionaire Ex-husband’ – Dabota Lawson by espn(m): 7:20am On Mar 06, 2020
Another motivational speaker...

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Suffered After Divorcing My Billionaire Ex-husband’ – Dabota Lawson by cRobo: 7:31am On Mar 06, 2020
Don't care

I won't say a word
Re: ‘I Suffered After Divorcing My Billionaire Ex-husband’ – Dabota Lawson by Margy: 9:41am On Mar 06, 2020
espn:
Another motivational speaker...

She should tell us step by step how she made it!... believe these motivational speakers at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Suffered After Divorcing My Billionaire Ex-husband’ – Dabota Lawson by DavidEsq(m): 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
Margy:

She should tell us step by step how she made it!... believe these motivational speakers at your own peril
She hoed around seriously. U get am now, ba?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Suffered After Divorcing My Billionaire Ex-husband’ – Dabota Lawson by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
MrSensor:
I honestly don't understand some women.
Them one COPY OYIBO PEOPLE.
they don't know that the WHITES envy our MARRIAGES.

One asked me how we manage to get married and still stay married...
I was amazed.
And answered her SIMPLE...
Re: ‘I Suffered After Divorcing My Billionaire Ex-husband’ – Dabota Lawson by meobizy(f): 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
I suffered too, and I’m not yet married.

(1) (Reply)

Fireboy DML Replaces Davido As The New Cover Of Apple Music Africa / Ned Nwoko Beg Regina Daniels Father To Forgive Him As He Buy Him A Car / Exposed: Mayorkun Has A Twin Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.