Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Ned Nwoko Beg Regina Daniels Father To Forgive Him As He Buy Him A Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Beg Regina Daniels Father To Forgive Him As He Buy Him A Car (3416 Views)

Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses / ‘please Book Me To Your Husband As The 8th Wife’- Lady Beg Regina Daniel. / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko Beg Regina Daniels Father To Forgive Him As He Buy Him A Car by Taiwoa990: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
Father of Regina Daniels, Jude Ojegwu, has explained that he decided to reconcile with Ned Nwoko, his daughter’s billionaire husband following the birth of his grandson.

Recall that Regina Daniels gave birth to a baby boy two weeks ago.

Barrister Ojegwu, who was reported to have staunchly opposed the marriage of his 20-year old daughter to the business mogul and politician, told journalists during the baby’s naming ceremony, held in Abuja, Friday evening that the birth of the baby made him reconcile with Nwoko, for the sake of peace, joy, and happiness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgZq_5_k81s
Please guys WATCH, LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE.
Re: Ned Nwoko Beg Regina Daniels Father To Forgive Him As He Buy Him A Car by jom28gy(m): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
Good
Re: Ned Nwoko Beg Regina Daniels Father To Forgive Him As He Buy Him A Car by Goldencheese(m): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Yes o. Parents can only try to give their children the right values when they are young. But from the time they become adults, they choose their path. Parents just owe their adult children unconditional love and prayers.
Re: Ned Nwoko Beg Regina Daniels Father To Forgive Him As He Buy Him A Car by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
Patiently waiting for my own Ned
Re: Ned Nwoko Beg Regina Daniels Father To Forgive Him As He Buy Him A Car by aminusodiq(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
Jh
Re: Ned Nwoko Beg Regina Daniels Father To Forgive Him As He Buy Him A Car by pode(m): 5:43am On Jul 15, 2020
Rozz:
Receive someone more than Ned in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Beg Regina Daniels Father To Forgive Him As He Buy Him A Car by phemmyfour: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2020
Rozz:
Are you pretty like Regina daniels

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnajia: 10 Hottest Guys That Ever Graced The Big Brother Naija Show / "I Sent Several Dms To Wande Coal Begging Him To Come Back" - Don Jazzy / Edidiong Emah: The Nigerian Former Beauty Queen On Beyonce New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.