Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,451 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Word Of Advice For Payoneer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Word Of Advice For Payoneer (694 Views)

How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? / What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal This Jan 2018 / The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Word Of Advice For Payoneer by linusmels(m): 7:02am On Mar 06, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders

Please I created a new Payoneer account and got it verified with my International Passport. I also added my Naira Nigerian bank account.
I asked their customer care via Twitter if my account is verified and able to receive payment and I was told yes. Then, I asked if I could withdraw from Payoneer direct to my local bank account designated in Naira and I was told I can.

Now, my question is, is it safe to withdraw directly to my local bank account? If yes, how long will it take before the funds hit my bank account?

Thanks in anticipation for your advice.

From a concerned Nairalander
Re: Word Of Advice For Payoneer by linusmels(m): 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
For those of you wondering if withdrawal to bank from Payoneer works, I am here to confirm to you that it works 100%. I made withdrawal today from my Payoneer account by 8:12am and got the alert few minutes ago. I used my Naira GTB account.

Below are screenshot to prove that. But I think it works better with a verified account with your payoneer account bearing the same name as your bank account and also your identification card too.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It So Expensive To Make Calls Using MTN? / I Will Teach You For Free / FARM Fresh Eggs In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.