Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up (50835 Views)

Man, 50, Docked For Stripping Self & Discharging Sperm On Girl's Lap / I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Man Caught With 9-year Old Says / "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by arinze198(m): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2020
A 50-year old married man, Felix Okon, arrested for allegedly engaging two under aged girls in sex romp has told the Police in Lagos that he preferred to have sex with small girls despite the fact that he was married.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the suspect, Okon, was arrested at his house, Plot 154 Road, House 11, Federal Housing Gowon Estate, Lagos, after he allegedly defiled two girls aged 14 and 16.

The alleged defilement was reported to the Police and he was arrested. He was later transferred to the Gender Section of Police Command for interrogation.
The Police alleged that Okon lured the victims to his apartment when his wife and children were not around and engaged them in the dastardly act. It eventually got exposed and the under aged victims confessed and said he had penetrated them but warned them never to tell anybody what happened.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the suspect, Okon, admitted that he slept with them but that did not force them into it as he preferred sleeping with small girls of such age despite the fact that he was married.

The Police found him culpable and later charged before the Ogba Magistrates Court for defilement.

When he was brought to Court, his plea was not taken and he was not granted bail after the prosecutor, Mr. Christopher John, asked the Court to refer the matter to the DPP for advice because of the seriousness of the offence Okon allegedly committed.

Thus, the Presiding Magistrate, Mr. P.E. Nwaka, ordered him to be remanded in prison custody and directed the prosecutor to duplicate the file and send to the DPP for advice while the defendant will remain in custody pending the outcome of the DPP’s advice to determine if the matter will be transferred to the High Court or not.

The matter was adjourned till 18th March, 2020, for the report of the DPP to be available. The matter may be transferred to the High Court if the DPP finds him culpable and recommends that he should be tried for the alleged offence.

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/i-prefer-sex-with-small-girls-married-man-50-opens-up/

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by godofuck231: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2020
women when their mouth de run like fax machine, complaining, remindin, requesting, dueressing and demanding for a house car and private jet when their husbands touch them at night end up loosing their men to side chics and runs girls who require less for his needs , those topics de kill mic

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Adgideon(m): 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
Congrats Okon you finally nailed it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by dangotesmummy: 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
Shameless he goat.

Children old enough to be your last borns na him you dey say you like small girls

Twisted, disturbed,sick pedophiles everywhere

Why you no kuku fok them in the presence of your wife and children undecided

You are not even ashamed of exposing that your dirty community public pen1s to kids.eranko oshi undecided

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Built2last: 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
Sexual perversion.

Laws are the reason many men don't go for Teenagers.

Have you wondered why many men in their 30s come down to marry women of 22 to 27.

Men natural prefer them firmer and younger

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by izzy4shizzy(m): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
tiri gboosa to the guy above me

but.....

7 Likes

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Goldenheart(m): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by DModeCntStopMe: 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
shocked

Premature tadpole!

Since you preferred to fvck little babies and infants to mature ladies, why then did you allow yourself to be born?

You should have remained in your mother's womb and continue shagging her eggs

Bastard!

10 Likes

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by gcon21: 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mad man.
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Architectben34(m): 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
I love the fact that he can open up. Watch people worse than him start judging him

23 Likes

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by SouthNigerian: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
A 50 year old bleeped a 14 & 16 year old girls? Honestly, that's graceful. He should have gone the Ned Nwoko way... work hard & smart, become rich, marry & bleep them yung, but here he is, facing the wrath of the law, ehen...

Thank God for Nigeria, Polygamy is not a sin.

10 Likes

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Sijo01(f): 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
Goan like them in jail. Yeye man

7 Likes

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
Sad.

Children everywhere must be protected.

There should be very stiff penalty for child molesters.

Truth is, once a child is molested, they turn out to become molesters themselves.

The head of that particular snake needs to be cut off before children turn to sexual commodities.

9 Likes

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Perfecttouchade: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
Weyrey re o ..bring his something here, make I configure something there with this my small machine

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Rapisares(m): 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
Is being a pedo not a punishable offense in Nigeria? Cus I no understand

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by nellybadas: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
This one is a proud rapist. But the level of moral decay is alarming. You will be shocked what a lot of minors are exposed these days.
True story.
I was at the bank last week to collect a new atm card.
While standing on a queue, I.m quite tall. There was a little girl directly in front of me and one could tell she would be around 15 or 16 years old at the most.
She was chatting on Facebook and the phone was elevated so I could clearly see. (I no do amebo o)

A man sent her a message..
Man: it's been long I had s3x
Girl: really? Let me come n give u doggy.
Man: damn I love that.
Girl: which hotel will you be so I can come later. I want to suck you.
At this point I couldn't take it no more and took my face away. I couldn't help but ponder as the image of the person she was chatting with was clearly a man in his 50s.

#savetheteenagers.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by money121(m): 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ok
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
reminds me of captainmitch
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Datasolution985: 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nonsense man.
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Lovelies1: 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ok
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by OnpointDesign(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
And he has kids oh.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by solmus: 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
PM news again with sex stories
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by salbis(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
The importance wey we dey attach to sex in this country is frightening.

3 Likes

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by OgbanjeProphet: 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
This man is mad

But some stupid underage girls can make a foolish man misbehave at times.

3 Likes

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Sijo01(f): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
Built2last:
Sexual perversion.

Laws are the reason many men don't go for Teenagers.

Have you wondered why many men in their 30s come down to marry women of 22 to 27.

Men natural prefer them firmer and younger

In order words, you're supporting the man for a job well done.

You need help.

8 Likes

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Sabicleaners: 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2020

He should be serve what he deserves. If you can do the crime, you should do the time.
No mercy for pedophiles.

Check my signature to see how we can make your life Stressfree, Enjoyable and Productive.

Contact me for residential, schools, office, estate properties and facilities cleaning.
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by NOL2dworld(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ok
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Kingpele(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
cool I can't believe a human being said this, wow guy u just won yourself the craziest idiot and pervert of the century, haba you used your own mouth to rubbish your case, the judge that will send your miserable ass to jail will weep profusely b4 passing judgment on u, see him I prefer small girls.... Wow
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by sagtav(f): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
H
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Ajsimon(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
OLD NEWS
He said that on a fb comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc / Man Withdrew ₦750k From Victim's Account After Shooting His Eye In Abia / Lady Murdered And Dumped In The Bush In Benue (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.