Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up (50842 Views)

Man, 50, Docked For Stripping Self & Discharging Sperm On Girl's Lap / I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Man Caught With 9-year Old Says / "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
some guys here will say its consensual
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by akadaone: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
dont forget nemesis will catch up with you and your children
arinze198:

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/i-prefer-sex-with-small-girls-married-man-50-opens-up/
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by CaptainMitch: 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
Na your mother be the youngest I don fvck before.
NgUsReport:
reminds me of captainmitch
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Nickymezor(f): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
...this man will definitely abuse
his teenage daughters too when their mother won't be around.. .He such a sick He_goat
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by ifeomabernard(f): 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Built2last:
Sexual perversion.

Laws are the reason many men don't go for Teenagers.

Have you wondered why many men in their 30s come down to marry women of 22 to 27.

Men natural prefer them firmer and younger

One Pedo spotted, I had just screen shorted your profile and send to Police ng page on twitter, they should really investigate you well.
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Taaooma5144: 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Mahsums: 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
Okon cheesy
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by AmazingELixir: 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by abeylee001: 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
godofuck231:
women when their mouth de run like fax machine, complaining, remindin, requesting, dueressing and demanding for a house car and private jet when their husbands touch them at night end up loosing their men to side chics and runs girls who require less for his needs , those topics de kill mic
. Man you've spoken well but that doesn't warrant going after an under aged girls that will tarnish his image particularly in the presence of his grown up children and neighbors. Lack of contemptnes, self control and adulterous act let him to it. so don't defend him.
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Tjah: 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
I would only find dis man guilty of adultery, nothing more. Dis 14-16 years old u people alwys parade as minors, would tell u by demselves"I no b small girl oh"
Don't b surprised dey have been foking dis same man and collecting money and other financial benefits. Now d man is accused of rape. UNFAIR.
like u think whatever u want
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by trutht828: 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
Built2last:
Sexual perversion.

Laws are the reason many men don't go for Teenagers.

Have you wondered why many men in their 30s come down to marry women of 22 to 27.

Men natural prefer them firmer and younger

Maybe you want to also tell us why many women prefer to cheat on their husbands with young, good-looking guys with 6-packs.

I'm.not surprised at your bias; a feminist can't be expected to not be intentionally blind

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by massalati(m): 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
me too i like small girls oo age 15 & 16 them the sweet die
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Tjah: 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
lefulefu:
some guys here will say its consensual
of course,was it not?? Let d truth b said joor. Do u know how much dis girls u call minors have been collecting from d man all along
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Built2last: 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
ifeomabernard:

One Pedo spotted, I had just screen shorted your profile and send to Police ng page on twitter, they should really investigate you well.

Ohhhh, i'm shaking, Ifeoma has just screen grabbed my post and shared with police. Police is coming. Somebody help me. Aturu.

If you have a problem with comprehension, go back to school come back and read the post again.

You think everyone is as jobless as you madam blogger.

I am currently in United Kingdom, Will be back in 3 weeks time. stay 2 weeks in Nigeria and depart again. Get your police ready

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Gerrard59(m): 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
Sijo01:

In order words, you're supporting the man for a job well done.

You need help.

But women prefer marrying older men. The man's issue is doing it with someone below 18 years.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by klamba(m): 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
PM with bad news always
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by bloggerpraise1(m): 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
It is well
Check my signature to join my training on creating an entertainment blog like naijaloaded, tooxclusive and make money from it
Join now while the training is free
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by LosC: 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Na your mother be the youngest I don fvck before.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
OAMJ4

This comment above is an offense. Take action pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by jasman1: 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
PM Express again!!
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by bloggerpraise1(m): 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
It is well
Check my signature to join my training on creating an entertainment blog like and make money from it t
Jin now while training is free
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
Tjah:
of course,was it not?? Let d truth b said joor. Do u know how much dis girls u call minors have been collecting from d man all along
i said it cheesy..anyway best thing to avoid such situation is for a matured man to stop mingling with underage girls..biko there are matured girls with smallish figures for u to mingle with if u like them smallish.if u at home resting and ur landlord"s 15 yr old dauther says she wants to come to ur room to charge her phone or watch african magic or telemondo u can always say u are busy.u wont die if she knocks on ur door and u didnt answer her.na most men dey set themselves up.

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by BizBayo: 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
EmekusTHEgreat:

You're doing well!!!

Ooin! grin

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by NairaMaster1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
nellybadas:
This one is a proud rapist. But the level of moral decay is alarming. You will be shocked what a lot of minors are exposed these days.
True story.
I was at the bank last week to collect a new atm card.
While standing on a queue, I.m quite tall. There was a little girl directly in front of me and one could tell she would be around 15 or 16 years old at the most.
She was chatting on Facebook and the phone was elevated so I could clearly see. (I no do amebo o)

A man sent her a message..
Man: it's been long I had s3x
Girl: really? Let me come n give u doggy.
Man: damn I love that.
Girl: which hotel will you be so I can come later. I want to suck you.
At this point I couldn't take it no more and took my face away. I couldn't help but ponder as the image of the person she was chatting with was clearly a man in his 50s.

#savetheteenagers.

Love of money.

That's the reason behind failed marriages these days. Women are something else.
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Coronasunworshi: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
Wow
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
nellybadas:
This one is a proud rapist. But the level of moral decay is alarming. You will be shocked what a lot of minors are exposed these days.
True story.
I was at the bank last week to collect a new atm card.
While standing on a queue, I.m quite tall. There was a little girl directly in front of me and one could tell she would be around 15 or 16 years old at the most.
She was chatting on Facebook and the phone was elevated so I could clearly see. (I no do amebo o)

A man sent her a message..
Man: it's been long I had s3x
Girl: really? Let me come n give u doggy.
Man: damn I love that.
Girl: which hotel will you be so I can come later. I want to suck you.
At this point I couldn't take it no more and took my face away. I couldn't help but ponder as the image of the person she was chatting with was clearly a man in his 50s.

#savetheteenagers.
there was one close to me back then..a man in his late 50s and a doctor.the bros will be sending me of pics of girls he is racketing and if u look clearly at the pics u will see they are underage girls.little girls no breast no azz.so digusting.i always ask the guy what he sees in underage and he will be telling me they are firm and bla bla bla.the guy has little money and a car so i dont think any of the underage girls he rackets can get him into trouble.most men with money who sleep with little girls always pay off the police.na dose ones wey no get levels dey enter police net.because of what he does is stopped talking to him.i dont like guys who stalk teen girls abeg.
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by CaptainMitch: 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
Is everything alright with you?
LosC:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
OAMJ4

This comment above is an offensive word.
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
Felix Okon a bloody S/West man angry angry always their ways
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by mechanics(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
His brain needs to be formatted.
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by Amorprincesa24: 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
So that justifies his sleeping with underaged girls.
Are you sure you have sense?
godofuck231:
women when their mouth de run like fax machine, complaining, remindin, requesting, dueressing and demanding for a house car and private jet when their husbands touch them at night end up loosing their men to side chics and runs girls who require less for his needs , those topics de kill mic
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by akposking(m): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
ifeomabernard:

how do u know if is the one on the profile. Kai u might have reported the wrong person.
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up by NigeriaBam: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Chaiiii. See idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) / Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc / Suspected Serial Fraudster Arrested While Hiding In A Water Tank (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.