Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll (6025 Views)

Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa / The Biggest Rigging Plan In-waiting By Pdp(opinion) / Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by chizillar(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2010
[size=20pt]One thing i don't like about Jonathan is that he is not proactive and pragmatic. He loves dancing away from delicate issues that a competent president should solve e.g the Niger delta issue, the Oyo PDP crisis, the Enugu fracas etc to mention but  few. He is too weak a president. Nigeria needed a democratic & courageous transformist .[/size]
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2010
chizillar:

[size=20pt]One thing i don't like about Jonathan is that he is not proactive and pragmatic. He loves dancing away from delicate issues that a competent president should solve e.g the Niger delta issue, the Oyo PDP crisis, the Enugu fracas etc to mention but few. He is too weak a president. Nigeria needed a democratic & courageous transformist .[/size]
but my friend, U have described most Nigerians. When a problem presents itself we prefer to distract ourselves form the problems rather than seek a solution. cool
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by manuch(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2010
forget all this polls na cash matter
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by rasputinn(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2010
One would think with "this" ,Atiku should stop panicking and fidgeting,however his BP keeps aiming for the north pole and his panick and worry levels keeps rising in geometric progression on a daily basis;the reason for this is not far to find;THE SO-CALLED POLL IS FAKE and Atiku knows it,hence he's sponsoring people to use the courts to stop the primaries

Atiku,we dey laff oooo
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by MaiSuya(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2010
unbelievable!
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by pingpong1: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2010
@ Blazay - you write so much like BEAF, same passion, same commitment to the cause, but different camps. Have you guy's path ever crossed on this 2011 project?
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by mikijagga(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2010
Really funny anyone will believe whats on that poll.  To say the least, it is ridiculous. Atiku does not have that kind of followership. He is just a schemer. I dont believe the guy, even when he is saying the truth,  He is TOO desperate!! Haba??

GEJ may not be that smart thief, but he also not a fool. I understood he settled for a 4 year term?? If so, let him have it. Atiku, can still wait. Hopefully, his turn may come.

As far as the electorate is concerened, everyone has his own right to decide. It important that reason preceeds individual intrest. We shouldn't continue like this. GEJ has given a glimmer of hope in the Nigerian project. Amidst the bad, he is better.
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by Blazay(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2010
ping pong:

@ Blazay - you write so much like BEAF, same passion, same commitment to the cause, but different camps. Have you guy's path ever crossed on this 2011 project?

I hope not. . .for the Jews have no dealings with the Gentiles.
Enemies for ever. cool
No distraction from South-Southerners!!!
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by DRANOEL(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2010
you people seem to forget that the delegates going to vote are pdp politicians who are ever so cunning. at this point polls or popularity on facebook doesnt count,what matters is who is the better schemer,endorsement also do not matter
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by houvest: 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2010
The Day Atiku is declared president of Nigeria is the day many of us will go into exile because after 8 months, all Nigerians still living would have been sold into slavery as the material resources would have already been exhausted via looting.
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by DRANOEL(m): 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2010
and who is to say dull luck is also not goint to loot? if the looting of leaders is whats going to make you go on exile then i dont understand what you are still doing here
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by fairsense(m): 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2010
To be honest we all know that votes don't count in Nigeria. If you are in power, you simply win. Atiku has been there and he knows. smiley
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by blackcypha(m): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2010
so eff!ng wat?
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by DRANOEL(m): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2010
fairsense:

To be honest we all know that votes don't count in Nigeria. If you are in power, you simply win. Atiku has been there and he knows. smiley

you can tell that to kwakanso of kano, adamu muazu of bauchi,mbadiniju of anambra,prince audu of kogi and the dynamic 4 of edo,osun,ondo and ekiti who kissed their seats goodbye
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by houvest: 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2010
DRANOEL:

and who is to say dull luck is also not goint to loot? if the looting of leaders is whats going to make you go on exile then i dont understand what you are still doing here

Yes others have been looting but the desperation Atiku shows clearly delivers vthe message. The looting will involve all the Ms-- Money, materials, machines and finally Men.
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by newmi(m): 11:54pm On Dec 21, 2010
nO QuaMS!!! At least for the most part web polls don't put people into power  grin grin grin
MARK MY WORDS- GEJ HAS 2011 NOTHING SPOIL, NO SHAKING grin grin grin
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by mrperfect(m): 12:53am On Dec 22, 2010
Does this reflet the reality?
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by OAM4J: 2:07am On Dec 22, 2010
interesting.
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by Okukk(m): 5:15am On Dec 22, 2010
The poll in a way is deceitful, the no.: that voted is far less to be anything significant.
Atiku can go to sleep that he will win the poll and become president when Nigeria becomes 100yrs.
He's will be a bad influence on Today's youth.
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by 1025: 6:58am On Dec 22, 2010
GEJ the incumbent president who wants to be the next president shld be pointing to his achievements so far.
even in his home state, the pipeline attacks are still on and the kidnapping of oil workers are still on.
apart from seeking to have their son as the president of the country, what else are the bayelsa and niger delta ppl asking for? is it possible that jonathan cannot live up to the expectations of his own ppl?
charity begins at home but what i see here under jonathan is charity begining from ottah farm.
i am looking at a situation where atiku will even win in bayelsa state.
i dey laugh ooooooooooo
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by jamace(m): 7:55am On Dec 22, 2010
That poll is what I will describe as "WURU WURU to answer". Forget it. angry
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by crackhouse(m): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2010
Atiku and his household can vote as many as they can, so it doesn't bother me. maybe his wife voted 100x and his children completed the remaining one.
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by hollars(m): 10:56am On Dec 22, 2010
chizillar:

[size=20pt]One thing i don't like about Jonathan is that he is not proactive and pragmatic. He loves dancing away from delicate issues that a competent president should solve e.g the Niger delta issue, the Oyo PDP crisis, the Enugu fracas etc to mention but few. He is too weak a president. Nigeria needed a democratic & courageous transformist .[/size]

i think Atiku is,
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by inwangobio(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2010
Let him score 100% it doesn't matter, when d chips are down we will know who is who.
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by Gbenge77(m): 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2010
Wikileaks reported that former us ambassador to nigeria,ms Robin sanders advised GEJ to be his own man.he doesnt seem to have heeded the advice. retrospectively, in the final stages of the yaradua presidency,GEJ allegedly approached ATIKU seeking advice on what to do as Yaradua was critically ill.Atiku also allegedly declined to offer any advice.the fact that he sought his advice means he considers him superior,politically.Incidentally,Atiku is formidable opponent and it will take a miracle for GEJ to win any contest between the two.
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by aljharem11(m): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2010
if Gej has not done anything for past 9-10 months in office, why do we support him

until jonathan tells us what he has done that is positive to this nation, i do not think he should get peoples vote
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by vvendor: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2010
Talking about polls, we GEJ supporters on NL can just easily vote for GEJ and the margin over Atiku will be great.
However I keep on saying that Atiku is the man only after GEJ. He should go and relax and enjoy his life.
Can someone confirm if he is on NL Else advise him to hear the peoples opinion on NL the authentic place for all naija people.
Goodluck Nigeria!
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by Nsiman(m): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2010
@ houvest, atiku will never be nigeria's president come 2011, we better scrap pdp if atiku fly pdp's flag
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by Nsiman(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2010
@ 1025, how many years has gej been on the saddle as nigeria's president?
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by Nsiman(m): 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2010
Whether na almajiri or al harem, how many months has gej been there that u think he shld bring the world to ur door step? when ur fellow cow rearers has ruled this country over 35yrs without anything to show 4 it
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by fairsense(m): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2010
Yeye poll, abeg make we hear word. If Atiku become president for dis country, our sufferness just start be dat. By de time wey him chop chop all our money finish, our eyes go open.
People like Atiku still dey get mouth contest election for Nigeria?
Nigeria don suffer.
E be like say e don reach wey the youths of dis country go stand up, take over power!
The only tin be say, even the youths don corrupt finish.
No be dem dey steal, dey kidnap?
Na only God go save Nigeria!!!
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by tunde247: 9:21am On Dec 25, 2010
ah liars

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here Is How Deziani Madueke's Son Spend's Nigeria's $$$ - Cramjones (pics) / Details Of N’assembly Budget’ll Be Published Next Week – Saraki / Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.