Stats: 3,166,598 members, 7,865,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll (6032 Views)

Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa / The Biggest Rigging Plan In-waiting By Pdp(opinion) / Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll (2) (3) (4)

Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by Nsiman(m): 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2010
@ gbawe, pdp can never leave the opposition over ride them like that because they will be 'virgin politicians' in other parties
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by Jarus(m): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2010
This run-up to PDP presidential primaries is providing comic relief for me everyday.
Does anyone see their campaigns against each other in papers on daily basis? Those adverts crack me up.
Did anyone see that advert by Atiku team showing a caricature of GEJ on Obj's back, being fed feeder(abi na fooder dem dey that thing), with the caption 'Baba I am not experienced', 'No, you're experienced'? grin
What of that one by Atiku team again showing GEJ's campaign as 'mere songs and merriment' while Atiku's is packed with ideas.

Now, it's war of polls.

These people na comedians  grin
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by Meldrick(m): 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2010
Blazay:

I would rather be ruled by a smart, educated thief than a retaarded, dunce of a thief. cheesy .
Enjoy your curse. . . your OBJ curse. cry
Even the dead Yaradua beats GEJ in life.
Twa!

No Atiefku is not a thief. He is a criminal. Sure he'll rule you but only in the Federal Republic of Criminals not Nigeria. grin
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by sley4life(m): 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2010
MrPrsdent:

only Atiku loyalists are busy voting on that website
Na true talk jare. Even if they gather their illegal children to vote GEJ will still triumph in the primaries
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by anonimi: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2010
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM (or email) and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by Maxidoe(m): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2010
It amazes me the political understanding of some people yet they come into public forums to spit out their ignorance and even spit it out aggressively.Atiku can and will never win Jonathan in this life and hereafter.We can never underrate the power of incumbency in Nigerian politics.20 PDP Governors have already thrown their weight behind Jonathan which is more than enough to clinch the PDP ticket.Having that notion that anything from the North can defeat Jonathan is not only misleading but absolutely dumb and unintelligent. sometimes our dislike and hatred for someone allows emotions to becloud our sense of reasoning and judgment.Atiku is not even popular in his home state Adamawa, and mark my word he is gonna loose it to Jonathan.
Meanwhile all said and done vote for NUHU RIBADU [/b]for president come 2011, [b]RIBADU for president.
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by Nsiman(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2010
@ jarus, i do laugh to crack my ribs and another funny thing is that they patronize the same newspaper publisher so that they place them on the opposite pages forming an opposition
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by kliffo(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2010
The polls are not really significant at these point, unless it is a poll of likely PDP delegates to the convention.
GEJ will likely trounce Atiku at the primaries and go on to win the presidential election.
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by Nsiman(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2010
Newspaper housing now printing false news on the highest bider. I CHALLENGE THE VANGUARD NEWSPAPER TO LEAD US TO THE SITE WHERE THE VOTING WAS CONDUCTED (WEB PAGE)
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by Meldrick(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2010
Nsiman:

Newspaper housing now printing false news on the highest bider. I CHALLENGE THE VANGUARD NEWSPAPER TO LEAD US TO THE SITE WHERE THE VOTING WAS CONDUCTED (WEB PAGE)

AH AH VANGUARD HAS RECIEVED SOME CASH FROM ATIEFKU, SO WHAT DO U EXPECT?
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by Fhemmmy: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2010
It is an opinion poll, and that dont count in Nigeria . . .fact is what matters.
So let the main day comes and we know what would be.
Except if the PDP refuse to register people to vote in the areas that counts
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by Blazay(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2010
Haba nauuuu. . .
If GEJA. . .JEGA(Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Azikiwe) can bribe the MOPOL angels and demons in Naija. . . why can't A-thief-ku do the same.
No double standards please.

May the bigger thief win. . . remember? wink
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by daroz(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2010
Nsiman:

yes, we want the link to the pdp site
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by Blazay(m): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2010
Very soon you will be asking for hau the 'stolen' and 'recovered' ballot boxes where counted. grin
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by egift(m): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2010
The only reason this got to the news is just an indirect ploy by Jonathan's team to get people aware of the poll and attract GEJ fans to go and vote grin grin grin

PDP = Papa Deceiving Pikin
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by Gbawe: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2010
daroz:

for where atiku for dey lead GEJ for poll? Definately no be for PDP site, cos what i am seeing now is GEJ, 43.8% and Atiku, 18.8%

Can you show proof of what you write because I did not see the poll you allude to on the PDP website. Meanwhile in another poll ,also on the PDP website, an overwhelming majority of Nigerians dont believe that the odious PDP can take Nigeria forward:

http://www.peoplesdemocraticparty.net/index.php?option=com_poll&id=17:poll
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by Blazay(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2010
Overwhelming number of Nigerians in the cyber world indeed. . .owned by Ngbatis. grin

Tomorrow you two-faced cowards will come out and sing. . .we did not install GEJ under new IDs on NL.

God forbid bad thing.
Twa!
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by appletango: 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2010
daroz:

for where atiku for dey lead GEJ for poll? Definately no be for PDP site, cos what i am seeing now is GEJ, 43.8% and Atiku, 18.8%

WOW. Team GEJ really has no shame. See how they have attempted to doctor the results. The poll as of last night was:

682 ATIKU (48.3%)
665 GEJ (47.1%)

and now we have figures of:

7 GEJ (43.8%)
3 ATIKU (18.8%)

BUT on this new "latest" poll you can see at the bottom of the screen that the last vote was made on the 18th of November SOME 5 WEEKS AGO. How is this even possible when last nights figures were accurate as of 6pm 20th December.

Next time you fiddle with the figures guys make sure you clean up ALL THE MESS afterward.  wink wink
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by ICHINONYE(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2010
The truth here is that 80 percent of u guys here who re buzy musing each opponent wont even go near a polin station to vote when its a general election, , We ve to learn when n how to use our vote if not this country will still be in doom
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by okeyxyz(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2010
Nsiman:

B4 and after gej indicated interest to run, all polls conducted were in favor of gej but why is this different, b4 the polls was conducted, were was it advertised or was the polls meant for a particular group of people? Remember, 90% of nigerians don't have access to the internet, so online polls do not in any way represent the wish of the people.

in other words: facebook and nairaland polls don't matter. grin
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by jmaine: 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2010
After the PDP primaries i will like to see Gbawe and his soldiers on this site when Asstiku loses silly. . maybe they will take his campaign elsewhere when he changes party cos he will suddenly jump ship after being embarassed at the primaries. Ashewo like the gay sorry guy.
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by deluxecad(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2010
Polls don't matter. We know the outcome.
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by Gbawe: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2010
jmaine:

After the PDP primaries i will like to see Gbawe and his soldiers on this site when Asstiku loses silly. . maybe they will take his campaign elsewhere when he changes party cos he will suddenly jump ship after being embarassed at the primaries. Ashewo like the gay sorry guy.

If Atiku or GEJ picks up the PDP ticket I am still smiling. Go and figure out what that means. A quick look at my signature (below) might help you out.
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by texazzpete(m): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2010
Gbawe:

If Atiku or GEJ picks up the PDP ticket I am still smiling. Go and figure out what that means. A quick look at my signature (below) might help you out.

Sadly, Nuhu Ribadu is no better than those clowns. Plus, he has very little chance of winning.
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by jambya(m): 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2010
Rubbish! this stupid thread shouldn't be here.
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by Gbawe: 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2010
texazzpete:

Sadly, Nuhu Ribadu is no better than those clowns. Plus, he has very little chance of winning.
Well,you know what they say about opinions.
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by 1stknight(m): 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2010
i av more dan 500,000 clones of atiku to vote 4 GEJ already
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by Nsiman(m): 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2010
Atiku don fix another busy body work for vanguard. But the site we were refered to in pdp's website is not accessable or what type of computer do i use?
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by Blazay(m): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2010
If it is not true, why is it paining you guys? cheesy

Fia done dey catch them.

Mu he he he he he
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by bisiaet: 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2010
Which Poll who conducted it? This is just a farce a boody white lie to shift attention from already a drown man like Atiku. How can Atik win in a opinion poll? It is impossible a man who is afraid to face journalist, a man who U.S are waiting for a slight chance for pin him down and to come and stand trialfor money laundry, a man who up till today has no runing mate, a man that has no direction, a liar, a looter, a defector, a disloyal man  how can he win any opinion poll I reapeat it is impossible he can not win anything.

Either he Atiku or the Northern anufia or old for nothing Ciroma and his gang beleives it or not their chance is after 2020 or 2025 that is after the East finish their own term then they can talk of any chance but in as far 2011 is concern either Atiku win fake poll or lie poll is irrelevant 2011 is Gej nothing can anybody do about it, if any one of the goats show face he will go jail that is all. Power has shifted from them and that is the end of the story.
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by appletango: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2010
bisiaet:

Which Poll who conducted it? This is just a farce a boody white lie to shift attention from already a drown man like Atiku. How can Atik win in a opinion poll? It is impossible a man who is afraid to face journalist, a man who U.S are waiting for a slight chance for pin him down and to come and stand trialfor money laundry, a man who up till today has no runing mate, a man that has no direction, a liar, a looter, a defector, a disloyal man  how can he win any opinion poll I reapeat it is impossible he can not win anything.

Either he Atiku or the Northern anufia or old for nothing Ciroma and his gang beleives it or not their chance is after 2020 or 2025 that is after the East finish their own term then they can talk of any chance but in as far 2011 is concern either Atiku win fake poll or lie poll is irrelevant 2011 is Gej nothing can anybody do about it, if any one of the goats show face he will go jail that is all. Power has shifted from them and that is the end of the story.

you are going to be really upset when jona loses, aren't you? anyway, i hope you remember to take your blood pressure pills because it seems as if you are getting a little too excited
Re: Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll by PastorOla1: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2010
Mock poll or opinion poll Atiku Shot himself right on the leg long ago, there is no place for mr atiku in pdp.

Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. / Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG / Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56