Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor (19657 Views)

Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep / Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School / 3 NAUGHTY & Simple Skills You Must Learn And Why [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by uprof(m): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
adewale4great:
yes!
you need to go through the three phases of personal development
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by adewale4great: 7:08am On Jun 05, 2020
uprof:
you need to go through the three phases of personal development
what are the phases?
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by uprof(m): 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
adewale4great:
what are the phases?
1. Mindset reprogramming

2. Skills set development

3 practical
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by adewale4great: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2020
uprof:
1. Mindset reprogramming
2. Skills set development
3 practical
how do we start with mindset reprogramming?
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by uprof(m): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
adewale4great:
how do we start with mindset reprogramming?
I'm going to place you on a personal finance book challenge.
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by adewale4great: 6:29am On Jun 07, 2020
uprof:
I'm going to place you on a personal finance book challenge.
how long will that take to complete
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by uprof(m): 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
adewale4great:
how long will that take to complete
two weeks!
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by adewale4great: 6:27am On Jun 08, 2020
uprof:
two weeks!
OK! what is the name of the book?
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by uprof(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
adewale4great:
OK! what is the name of the book?
the richest man in the Babylon
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by adewale4great: 7:00am On Jun 09, 2020
uprof:
the richest man in the Babylon
where can I download the book?
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by uprof(m): 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
adewale4great:
where can I download the book?
you will find it on pdfdrive
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by adewale4great: 6:47am On Jun 10, 2020
uprof:
you will find it on pdfdrive
OK! when I finish download I will let you know
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by uprof(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
adewale4great:
OK! when I finish download I will let you know
no problem!
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by adewale4great: 6:56am On Jun 11, 2020
uprof:
no problem!
I'm done I will start reading as soon as possible
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by uprof(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
adewale4great:
I'm done I will start reading as soon as possible
OK!
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by adewale4great: 8:35am On Jun 12, 2020
uprof:
OK!
having good start! 35% complete
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by uprof(m): 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
adewale4great:
having good start! 35% complete
good! Make sure you are reading between the lines
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by adewale4great: 7:07am On Jun 13, 2020
uprof:
good! Make sure you are reading between the lines
thanks! I'm doing that
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by uprof(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
adewale4great:
thanks! I'm doing that
good keep doing that
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by adewale4great: 6:34am On Jun 14, 2020
uprof:
good keep doing that
thanks!
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by uprof(m): 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
adewale4great:
thanks!
its my pleasure
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by adewale4great: 7:19am On Jun 15, 2020
uprof:
its my pleasure
moving forward! 45%
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by uprof(m): 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
adewale4great:
moving forward! 45%
good I love your curiosity
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by adewale4great: 6:58am On Jun 16, 2020
uprof:
good I love your curiosity
thanks for your attention
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by uprof(m): 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
adewale4great:
thanks for your attention
its my pleasure
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by adewale4great: 6:20am On Jun 17, 2020
uprof:
its my pleasure
i will be glad if you can continue to preach the Gospel of Financial freedom to the masses of Nigeria
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by uprof(m): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
adewale4great:
i will be glad if you can continue to preach the Gospel of Financial freedom to the masses of Nigeria
lol! Which one is gospel! We need to be financially intelligent! That is why am using this free platform
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by adewale4great: 6:13am On Jun 18, 2020
uprof:
lol! Which one is gospel! We need to be financially intelligent! That is why am using this free platform
thanks! more power to your elbow
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by uprof(m): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
adewale4great:
thanks! more power to your elbow
ameen and u?
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by adewale4great: 6:20am On Jun 19, 2020
uprof:
ameen and u?
thanks! but why are we not reading book like this in our school
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by uprof(m): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
adewale4great:
thanks! but why are we not reading book like this in our school
there is a conspiracy theory behind it
Re: The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor by adewale4great: 7:23am On Jun 20, 2020
uprof:
there is a conspiracy theory behind it
what is the conspiracy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Be A UNILAG Student(+gif) / Which Of These Statements Is Correct??? / Survey: Nigerians Most Educated In The U.S!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.