Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

When Is The Right Time To Get Married? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is The Right Time To Get Married? (10885 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / When Is The Right Time To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by md4real(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2010
hi guys please when do you think is the right time to settle down age wise for both sexes? your contribution will be highly appreciated.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by yuzedo: 10:33am On Dec 21, 2010
Now Now! angry angry
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by MrCork3: 10:41am On Dec 21, 2010
md4real:

hi guys please when do you think is the right time to settle down age wise for both sexes? your contribution will be highly appreciated.

huh? Marrry? why? bro, U be stcuk with only ONE punnnny till kingdom comes! angry
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by ebonyvibe(f): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2010
Ideally when you can support your wife, home and potential kids
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by Dyt(f): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2010
Anytym is suitable 4 u
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by adaphik(f): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2010
ebonyvibe:

Right .
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2010
md4real:

for males 40 yrs abov is best,,,,,,,,,for females 18-25,,,,,,,anythin above 25yrs 4 femalez(u go marry ursef)
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by ABIAZIEMO: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2010
whenever you find ''the right person'' and u re ready to let go jolly freinds
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by otukpo(f): 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2010
When u think u are matured enough and ready for responsibilities of marriage.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by justwise(m): 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2010
Anytime u are matured enough, not always about money and age
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by ZUBBYNWA(m): 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2010
According to the Bible: Boys 16, Girls 14
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by hakon: 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2010
the right time to get married is when you have something reasonable to do for a living and when you are matured enough to understand that life is not just about you alone. when you have the ability to respect other peoples feelings then you are set to marry.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by babyme1(f): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2010
The right time is when you are emotionally and financially mature. It's not all about age
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by rashylous(m): 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2010
When there is MONEY, Every other thing shall be added to it, House oo, Wife oo, Children oo, abi you no dey watch MOVIES, get rich same day, wife same day, kid(s) same day, everything same day!!!
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by SisiKill1: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2010
@ Topic
When the 'rents say its time!
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by mafolayomi(f): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2010
stevo4shiz:

for males 40 yrs abov is best,,,,,,,,,for females 18-25,,,,,,,anythin above 25yrs 4 femalez(u go marry ursef)

grin grin grin. very funny. so many pple did not get married @ dat age, and dey still did not marry demselves now?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2010
For men: 65yrs will b ok.
For women: 60yrs. Just follow my swagger, u'll enjoy lyf.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2010
You 're ready to marry when you 're tired of staying single and loving another. I 'm tired of being single and loving another now but not yet hit the right button. If you 're the right woman, reach out to 08062823447.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by vorosmartm(m): 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2010
Evano:

You 're ready to marry when you 're tired of staying single and loving another. I 'm tired of being single and loving another now but not yet hit the right button. If you 're the right woman, reach out to 08062823447.
Asewo
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by beanos(m): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2010
when u ar sure dat u hav fully acquired d full wisdom of bachelorhood then and only then u can cross over,but b aware dat there is a great difference b/w getting married and staying married.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by Guyman02: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2010
rashylous:

When there is MONEY, Every other thing shall be added to it, House oo, Wife oo, Children oo, abi you no dey watch MOVIES, get rich same day, wife same day, kid(s) same day, everything same day!!!

Gbam! My guy, for this country wey we dey so, na your money kill am!

Evano:

Abeg sharaap there my friend. No man gets tired of being single. Just that the society expects one to get married and multiply. Stop putting ur number here to get a lady to deceive, go to your Church or mosque girls full there.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by dandollar1: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2010
ZUBBYNWA:

According to the Bible: Boys 16, Girls 14  
which bible?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by blesbeatz(m): 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2010
when one is established,for the men.for da women,in ma opinion anytime as long shes can take da heat. if i had ma way i ll get married at 40 smiley
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by gam3r: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2010
shocked
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by jle(f): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2010
The right time is when fully matured,financially balanced and ready to take control of ur responsibilites
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by bizmogule(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2010
From my own point of view, it is when the mind is ripe enough. No specific age particularly. Both parties should have been supposedly wisened by experience and exposure.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by REALTRUTH1: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2010
ebonyvibe:

God bless you ebonyvibe,,,Any suggestion,advice or counsel that falls below this standard above is nothing but a strayer,,,,
I have a very big problem whem I see people just because they don't want to be seen as being 35yrs and unmarried,,,only to settle through the escape route of marriage or marrying to please certain people who would never be there when needed.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by castrogee(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2010
Between the ages of 28-40 years a man should be matured and financial stable to start a family whereas for a woman it is between the ages of 18-32 i think that to my estimation is the best time to get married
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by babsaga: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2010
i believe nobody has to be told when it's time to get married. you will surely know and feel it's time although you might not want to admit it.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by banom(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2010
80 for men,
70 for women.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by Kingabz: 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2010
[color=#550000][/color] marriage, It'z one's finaicial status dat really matter bt age does much on d female. I tink for guyz anytin frm 28 above u're gud 2 go whn d means of marryin and sustainin d family is there,
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by armyofone(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2010
when you find a guy who wouldn't make you cook till you drop dead, even it takes you toothless years to do that, sure that's the time
who wan die for kitchen  undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Reasons Dad Should Also Take Paternity Leave! / Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Having A Will? / Punishments You Served While Growing Up When You Do Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.