Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Video) FRSC Officials Pierced The Tyre Of A Car Rushing A Woman In Labour To The - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video) FRSC Officials Pierced The Tyre Of A Car Rushing A Woman In Labour To The (470 Views)

FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) / FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident / Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video) FRSC Officials Pierced The Tyre Of A Car Rushing A Woman In Labour To The by RolandNkem(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
Some unidentified officials of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) have been accused on social media by Nigerians of puncturing the tyre of a car driven by a lady rushing a “pregnant woman in labour to the hospital”.
@Macheteros announced that its sister was penalized by FRSC officials for driving a pregnant lady who was supposed to be on the seatbelt. He alleged the tyre was punctured after she refused to give N20k to them.

His post reads ;

@FRSCNigeria Look at road safety officials, extorting my elder sister because she refused to part with 20k. Her offense was because she was rushing a pregnant woman that was in the throes of giving birth to the hospital.

Watch Video On : https://hotnewhitz.com/

Re: Video) FRSC Officials Pierced The Tyre Of A Car Rushing A Woman In Labour To The by Abfinest007(m): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
frsc please don't behave like our brothers in black uniform.eventhough they are bad we still call them brother
Re: Video) FRSC Officials Pierced The Tyre Of A Car Rushing A Woman In Labour To The by GboyegaD(m): 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
This is so inhumane of the officials. I hope this trend till those who committed this act are known and prosecuted. Don't they understand what labor means? If they felt there was an offence, shouldn't they just ticket the vehicle and let them go?
Re: Video) FRSC Officials Pierced The Tyre Of A Car Rushing A Woman In Labour To The by kings59: 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
GboyegaD:
This is so inhumane of the officials. I hope this trend till those who committed this act are known and prosecuted. Don't they understand what labor means? If they felt there was an offence, shouldn't they just ticket the vehicle and let them go?

The truth still remains, something must have transpired before the piercing. We need to know what transpired before laying accusations, insults, and blame.

Bloggers like feeding people with the sweetest part, but would hide the main truth from the masses.

Example: A driver is carrying a dead man to the mortuary, the driver reached a check point and the police man asks, " can i see your papers?"

The driver replied, " you are very stupid, why must you ask me that, don't you see I am in a hurry to drop the dead body. "

The Police man slaps and deals with the driver.

It's now time to tell Nigerians what happened.

Bloggers post; A police man slaps a driver carrying a dead body on his way to the mortuary.

Now, when someone reads that title, you rain insults, abuses on the Police man, but you didn't have idea of what happened.

1 Like

Re: Video) FRSC Officials Pierced The Tyre Of A Car Rushing A Woman In Labour To The by GboyegaD(m): 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
kings59:

The truth still remains, something must have transpired before the piercing. We need to know what transpired before laying accusations, insults, and blame.

Bloggers like feeding people with the sweetest part, but would hide the main truth from the masses.

Example: A driver is carrying a dead man to the mortuary, the driver reached a check point and the police man asks, " can i see your papers?"

The driver replied, " you are very stupid, why must you ask me that, don't you see I am in a hurry to drop the dead body. "

The Police man slaps and deals with the driver.

It's now time to tell Nigerians what happened.

Bloggers post; A police man slaps a driver carrying a dead body on his way to the mortuary.

Now, when someone reads that title, you rain insults, abuses on the Police man, but you didn't have idea of what happened.

The analogy doesn't correlate. Whatever it is, a ticket could be issued and allow the driver go.

(1) (Reply)

Septuagenarian Arrested For Defiling 14-year-old Girl In Edo / Woman: I’ll Name My Baby After My Mother-in-law That I Stabbed To Death / Naval Officer Fles Isolation Center After Not Being Allowed To Smoke Weed(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.