Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Marriage And Sexual Assault - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage And Sexual Assault (284 Views)

Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage And Sexual Assault by chudy25: 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2020
“I feel like I’m being violated when I have s*x with my partner” Sounds melodramatic right? Sexual assault in marriage is an under-reported case in our society which makes one wonder if it is safe to say that our culture condones sexual misconduct which subsequently results to marital rape in marriages. Till date, it(sexual assault) is not prosecuted as harshly as rape cases outside marriage.

Any gender can be a victim of marital sexual assault even though it depends on the occasion and event but in most cases, the victims are.....

see more here:
https://www.anaedoonline.com/2020/03/06/marriage-and-sexual-assault/

Myndd44
Re: Marriage And Sexual Assault by GboyegaD(m): 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
It is difficult to ascertain what constitutes it. That said, if you read that vow that you give your body wholly without reservation, then you should cooperate with your spouse and I expect the spouse to be reasonable as well. Imagine a spouse who keeps saying NO for 3 months and sleeps on same bed with the partner daily, isn't that unfair?

1 Like

Re: Marriage And Sexual Assault by Mizwisdom(f): 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
I've never heard about wives raping husbands but I've heard about husbands raping their wives

1 Like

Re: Marriage And Sexual Assault by LoudlyMouthed: 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mizwisdom:
I've never heard about wives raping husbands but I've heard about husbands raping their wives
Welcome to the certificate before you graduate "marriage institution" where most men don't kiss n tell

(1) (Reply)

Ok / The Best Of Concrete Stamp In Nigeria / Abacha Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.