Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,910 members, 7,810,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Parents Visit Your Wards In The Higher Institutions - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Visit Your Wards In The Higher Institutions (401 Views)

School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying / Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. / Suicide: NAPTAN Urges Parents To Be Alert, Monitor Their Children, Wards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Visit Your Wards In The Higher Institutions by money121(m): 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
This writeup I copy make sense...

PARENTS VISIT YOUR WARDS IN THE HIGHER INSTITUTIONS

Dear Parents.

Your daughter in the university is an adult, but it is not a crime to visit her in her hostel or her off campus apartment once a while. Check if she is still your single daughter or married...

Oh yes!

Many of them do "marry" in school, but act single once they are back home. They co-habit with their male partners, living like, and doing every thing, legally married couples do. They use the allowances you send them to feed your unknown inlaw who they have become sex slaves to.

Abortion is no longer an issue. The money you send to them can easily be diverted to handle this purpose.

All those big cars with big Chiefs, Alhajis and politicians that park in front of female hostels every night, shey you know they ain't waiting for me but your daughters. No be me dey wear Mary Amaka gown for family house during holidays. Then when back in school, wear olosho skimpy pants and bra tops dey jump from car to car in broad daylight o.

You will be busy boasting..... "My daughter Mary is in the University studying medicine, my daughter Sandra is in University of Lagos studying engineering." Hmmmm!

University of Education or University of Marriage and runs?

It's not like I'm doing amebo o. � it's my way of helping you help your daughter's future. Especially the gullible, naive ones, those ones acting on peer pressure and influences that they'll regret later.

This happened a lot when i was in school and it's still happening now. Many had even lost their admissions and will keep lying to their parents and collecting the money for handouts and accomodation. They even arrange fake graduation and NYSC orientation with borrowed gowns and corper's uniforms. No be to just send pictures to parents? Las las someone will marry them and their 5 yrs of lies may be covered forever. Please help them now. Pay them unscheduled visits today and thank me later.

lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Parents Visit Your Wards In The Higher Institutions by money121(m): 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
All is well
Re: Parents Visit Your Wards In The Higher Institutions by scoundrel(f): 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
Sex runs too much in the minds of Nigerians. Unemployment is dealing with most of us. It’s a good thing I am not part of the norm.

1 Like

Re: Parents Visit Your Wards In The Higher Institutions by godofuck231: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
someone's parents once visited, and caught him giving females body massages, daddy was there smiling mummy was confused, don't say it or ill kill myself
Re: Parents Visit Your Wards In The Higher Institutions by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:54am On Mar 07, 2020
Very important, really. Make unannounced visits.

Go to their departments, find out how they conduct themselves in school... and check their grades.
Parenting goes beyond having children and feeding them.

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Wedding Invitation Cards That A Couple Can Opt For / Meet The Man That Has 34 Wives,94 Children,33 Grandchildren! (Photos) / Side Chic Teach Married Woman How To Sex Her Husband (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.