Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative (21078 Views)

Woman Who Tested Negative For COVID-19 Fails HIV/AIDS And Hepatitis Test / Lagos Releases 11 More Coronavirus Patients After They Tested Negative / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by SuPeRq(f): 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
Someone said it's audio corona
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by Skmoda360(m): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
OnpointDesign:
undecided
. Them don lie give us so tey person no know when em dey talk truth again.......Gbamesky undecided
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by Kennydoc(m): 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Our weather protecting us!
Once again Wuhan is a cold weather virus like the flu. By April when winter will be ending in these most affected countries the virus will ebb.

Australia is currently in summer with peak temperatures of up to 40°C, yet they have 66 confirmed cases with 2 deaths. But anyway, I am also hopeful the epidemic will ebb as summer approaches.
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by Dollabiz: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
smiley
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by CanadaOrBust: 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
Kennydoc:

Australia is currently in summer with peak temperatures of up to 40°C, yet they have 66 confirmed cases with 2 deaths. But anyway, I am also hopeful the epidemic will ebb as summer approaches.

Almost all the cases in Australia (there are 59 not 66) are travelers who came in. Also they project it will be worst in August (winter). Even in countries like Italy most of the cases are in the northern colder parts.

By Marc Lipsitch, DPhil
Professor of Epidemiology and Director, Center for Communicable Disease Dynamics, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health

Several people, including the US president, have suggested that the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and the disease it causes, COVID-19, will go away on its own in the warmer weather that will come in the Northern Hemisphere in coming months. Some have even suggested that the experience with SARS in 2003 provides evidence for this assertion.
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by JasonBoss: 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
slimthugchimee2:
Its funny how some people think, all those shouting that the health minister wants to scam WHO, so y'all think that WHO will bring out kobo to give Nigeria without confirming on their own that the virus is real?

Nawa oh

Na ignorance dey worry many people. make dem dey shout scam scam till e nack one of dem. Don't take precautions dey shout scam
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by Davejr0512(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
Naija my country.. I pray is according as u said.
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by Kennydoc(m): 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Almost all the cases in Australia (there are 59 not 66) are travelers who came in. Also they project it will be worst in August (winter). Even in countries like Italy most of the cases are in the northern colder parts.

By Marc Lipsitch, DPhil
Professor of Epidemiology and Director, Center for Communicable Disease Dynamics, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health

Several people, including the US president, have suggested that the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and the disease it causes, COVID-19, will go away on its own in the warmer weather that will come in the Northern Hemisphere in coming months. Some have even suggested that the experience with SARS in 2003 provides evidence for this assertion.

For the highlighted part:
https://infographics.channelnewsasia.com/covid-19/map.html

I mentioned in the last line of my statement that I hope it ebbs in summer, but you see all those are speculations. This virus is a new strain from the coronaviruses family, so scientists can't say anything with certainty regarding it's behaviour. It is still being studied.
Of course I know that flu often happens in winter. It's towards winter that flu vaccines are usually administered in the temperate regions of the world.
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by FuckAllTheMODs: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

U r a naughty boy sir, and so is your moniker grin

Same as you sir, as your moniker shows a characteristic of it.
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by CanadaOrBust: 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
Kennydoc:

For the highlighted part:
https://infographics.channelnewsasia.com/covid-19/map.html

I mentioned in the last line of my statement that I hope it ebbs in summer, but you see all those are speculations. This virus is a new strain from the coronaviruses family, so scientists can't say anything with certainty regarding it's behaviour. It is still being studied.
Of course I know that flu often happens in winter. It's towards winter that flu vaccines are usually administered in the temperate regions of the world.
Good map. 66 is most up to date.
It is more than speculation. All circumstantial evidence is that it is a cold weather virus. One infected tourist gives it to many people in cold climates while in warm climates it ends with him
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by Kennydoc(m): 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Good map. 66 is most up to date.
It is more than speculation. All circumstantial evidence is that it is a cold weather virus. One infected tourist gives it to many people in cold climates while in warm climates it ends with him

It's alright. We all have the same expectations. I am basically waiting for summer to arrive.
Cheers.
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by CanadaOrBust: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Same as you sir, as your moniker shows a characteristic of it.
U r brave using that moniker
But I bet Lalasticlala hasn’t seen it yet cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by BlogRabbit: 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
radiolover:
Beautiful

Help a brother guys. My life seems to be more challenging economically as a graduate than when I was an undergraduate.

Between graphics design, animation and web development, which should I go for please? Which has better financial reward having the skill?

Go for web development.

I am one and its working if you know what you're doing.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by Finnese001: 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

What makes you think so?

Is it audio in Cameroon, Togo and other countries too?
Or is it audio because it's not spreading everywhere in Nigeria to enable you blame and abuse buhari? Make no mistake I hate buhari and hate mannabbqgrill or whatever he is but I don't hate Nigeria and I don't hate humans

the answer is down there bro

Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by Offpoint: 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
radiolover:
Beautiful

Help a brother guys. My life seems to be more challenging economically as a graduate than when I was an undergraduate.

Between graphics design, animation and web development, which should I go for please? Which has better financial reward having the skill?
All are better financially rewarding if you master your craft.

I'm a designer

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by berbs: 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
radiolover:
Beautiful

Go for Graphic design and web development. You can do animation later.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by Jonathan39: 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
Go for web development. From a computer science graduate
radiolover:
Beautiful

Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by FuckAllTheMODs: 12:14am On Mar 07, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

U r brave using that moniker
But I bet Lalasticlala hasn’t seen it yet cheesy

He must have seen it, I didn't break any rule with regards to the name.
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by CanadaOrBust: 12:21am On Mar 07, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

U probably right - I remember moniker TribalistSeun. Same thing
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by joepepsy(m): 12:31am On Mar 07, 2020
You don't hate human but you hate Buhari and bbq guy . hypocrite
oluwaseyi000:

What makes you think so?

Is it audio in Cameroon, Togo and other countries too?
Or is it audio because it's not spreading everywhere in Nigeria to enable you blame and abuse buhari? Make no mistake I hate buhari and hate mannabbqgrill or whatever he is but I don't hate Nigeria and I don't hate humans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by MakyavelitheDon(m): 1:06am On Mar 07, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:
Lol, other countries dey keep their own suspects(suspected carriers) for 2 weeks or more while running the tests but here dem dey do all the tests under two days...

See format...

Something dey smell cheesy

Exactly same thoughts I'm having. How come they identified the suspects and isolated them, then bam in 2 days test is over and they're set free.
What happened to the so called 21 day incubation.
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:29am On Mar 07, 2020
Malawian:
Looks like the patients ate Amala before submitting sample for testing. undecided undecided

Do you eat Amala in Malawi
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by Knox123(m): 5:51am On Mar 07, 2020
berbs:

Go for Graphic design and web development. You can do animation later.

U have said it all, it's left for him to fire down.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by CanadaOrBust: 7:43am On Mar 07, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Seems they banned my old buddy FuckAllTheMODs
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by Hyperchi(m): 8:37am On Mar 07, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

Is it audio in Cameroon and Togo too?

My guy this is a way of scamming the govt. Ok where the man did it take 14days, where are the ppl under the watch for the virus. Do u know how much has been budget for this,. Even USA no fit contain am na Nigeria, abi u think say na by nose mask, what about other part of ur body, this has been existing for long
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by enomakos(m): 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
abeg keep them under watch for one month
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by Vecto(m): 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
radiolover:
Beautiful

Learn all.
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
MZrapper...'ve been menitoring Diaryland for a while now with my old account (truegenius) deactivated cos I didnt like my plenty brawls. Shaa, I think the way people gang up against you ain't fair. I mean, the only problem they have with you is that you're blunt and always say things on your mind. And people can't always handle the truth well.But all in all, I just think you gotta not get riled by so much so easily.Peace.
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by MZrapper(f): 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
Janewoo:
MZrapper...

I've been monitoring Diaryland for a while now with my old account (truegenius) deactivated cos I didn't like my plenty brawls.

Shaa, I think the way people gang up against you ain't fair. I mean, the only problem they have with you is that you're blunt and always say things on your mind. And people can't always handle the truth well.

But all in all, I just think you gotta not get riled by so much so easily.

Peace.
Smiles.
Thank you dear, I am not giving up on being blunt tho. grin grin

We die there. cool
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
MZrapper:

Smiles.
Thank you dear, I am not giving up on being blunt tho. grin grin

We die there. cool
Hahaha... But May...nation is cool shaa. She cares about you just that you don't give her a chance. Mean gurl grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where to buy Pure Honey, Sesame seeds, Akpi seeds, Pumpkin seeds in Lagos / Obijackson Women & Children's Hospital In Anambra Goes Full Blast- Pictures / Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.