Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative (21075 Views)

Woman Who Tested Negative For COVID-19 Fails HIV/AIDS And Hepatitis Test / Lagos Releases 11 More Coronavirus Patients After They Tested Negative / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by MZrapper(f): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
Janewoo:
Hahaha... But May...nation is cool shaa. She cares about you just that you don't give her a chance. Mean gurl grin
She is cool, infact too cool and i need to change that part of her. She is being taken for granted unnecessarily and she acts all cool with this, that's why she needs to change at least a little. I will make her change by force. grin
I am sure she doesn't like me at all tho.grin

Who is your favourite diarylander BTW??
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
MZrapper:

She is cool, infact too cool and i need to change that part of her. She is being taken for granted unnecessarily and she acts all cool with this, that's why she needs to change at least a little. I will make her change by force. grin
I am sure she doesn't like me at all tho.grin

Who is your favourite diarylander BTW??
Haaa... I love Henriettta. She's cool a lot. I also enjoy Zay.nie a lot. And then Computergeeeek. I love that woman kai...
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by MZrapper(f): 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
Janewoo:
Haaa... I love Henriettta. She's cool a lot. I also enjoy Zay.nie a lot. And then Computergeeeek. I love that woman kai...
If you ask me, Slayywife, sheblayzeee, Ahniiee and Maynatiion.
But Computer is fake. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
MZrapper:

If you ask me, Slayywife, sheblayzeee, Ahniiee and Maynatiion.
But Computer is fake. undecided undecided
As in ehhh... Ahniiee no be small. Dat woman dey too kalad. She really inspires me with all her strength and resilience. May too though.Why do you think Computer is fake?
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by MZrapper(f): 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
Janewoo:
As in ehhh... Ahniiee no be small. Dat woman dey too kalad. She really inspires me with all her strength and resilience. May too though.

Why do you think Computer is fake?
Okay not like I think she is fake, let me say she hypes herself a lot. Let's take someone like May for example, she is living fine and we can see proofs but you will read her diary at times and you think she is a regular person but computer won't even let us hear wordsundecided
The way she describes her life you would think she is married to Otedola. I never liked her from day one, although her diary is interesting. She is more of a writer to me.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
MZrapper:

Okay not like I think she is fake, let me say she hypes herself a lot. Let's take someone like May for example, she is living fine and we can see proofs but you will read her diary at times and you think she is a regular person but computer won't even let is hear wordsundecided
The way she describes her life you would think she is married to Otedola. I never liked her from day one, although her diary is interesting. She is more of her writer to me.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I'm dead ooo..But that's why it's a diary na. She shares all details of her life the way she sees fit. It's a place to bare yourself with no restrictions, no need to be modest because you're scared people will say you brag.Shaa, that's your opinion but I feel she's really cool. I've learnt loads of naughty stuff from her though cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by MZrapper(f): 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
Janewoo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I'm dead ooo...

But that's why it's a diary na. She shares all details of her life the way she sees fit. It's a place to bare yourself with no restrictions, no need to be modest because you're scared people will say you brag.

Shaa, that's your opinion but I feel she's really cool. I've learnt loads of naughty stuff from her though cheesy
She is cool obviously, no doubt.
But overtime I have learnt to go with proofs abeg, anyone can be anything on social media and most are always fake.
I read, like and share her diary everytime.
That's my way of appreciating her writing prowess.
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
MZrapper:

She is cool obviously, no doubt.
But overtime I have learnt to go with proofs abeg, anyone can be anything on social media and most are always fake.
I read, like and share her diary everytime.
That's my way of appreciating her writing prowess.
Yep, that's true. Fake lives everywhere..
But of course there are rich people out there. Rich women married to very rich women. And I guess she's just trying to stay true to herself and write her life as it is.

Anyway, why don't you have a diary yourself?
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by MZrapper(f): 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
Janewoo:
Yep, that's true. Fake lives everywhere..
But of course there are rich people out there. Rich women married to very rich women. And I guess she's just trying to stay true to herself and write her life as it is.

Anyway, why don't you have a diary yourself?
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I can't bear to own one. I have trolled a lot of people and I can't give them any chance to troll me. grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
MZrapper:

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I can't bear to own one. I have trolled a lot of people and I can't give them any chance to troll me. grin grin
Hahaha grin grin grin Your smartness eh...
Just like Computergeek will show no mercy grin... She wan pieces you for that section
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 08, 2020
Peacefulhome, you are crazy oo.. grin Read upwards on this thread.
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by peacefulhome(f): 10:15am On Mar 08, 2020
computergeek:
Peacefulhome, you are crazy oo.. grin Read upwards on this thread.

Why are you like this? So you saw it?
My instinct does not lie, I knew where it must have come from. My regards to Scott .
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by FuckAllTheMODs: 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
MakyavelitheDon:

Exactly same thoughts I'm having. How come they identified the suspects and isolated them, then bam in 2 days test is over and they're set free.
What happened to the so called 21 day incubation.

Yeah, don't mind them
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by FuckAllTheMODs: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

U probably right - I remember moniker TribalistSeun. Same thing

Yeah
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by FuckAllTheMODs: 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Seems they banned my old buddy FuckAllTheMODs

No, I don't think so cheesy grin...

If you are referring to that moniker you argued with on Imo state post election court case...
It is this same moniker.

Happy Sunday Bro
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
Maynation. Read upwards grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by CanadaOrBust: 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

No, I don't think so cheesy grin...

If you are referring to that moniker you argued with on Imo state post election court case...
It is this same moniker.

Happy Sunday Bro

Coool!!! Welcome back bro. Why did they ban u at all? I thought it’s hypocritical of them to pretend they didn’t see the moniker all this time. Happy Sunday to u too sir!

As for Imo, some guy tried to support the judgment as u do. Here’s my reply to him:

Well stop posting nonsense about the case then.
This is not about Igbos or any party. I am neither Igbo nor PDP nor even from SE. Just step back and take a broad look at what u r celebrating. The SC is supposed to be the epitome of justice, beyond reproach, yet here they are rewarding blatant cheating and forgery that is obvious to even a child. This is something that will affect you/your children in the future. Also, how can u now tell any Nigerian that lying and cheating does not pay when they can see the highest court in the land unabashedly rewarding exactly that!
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by FuckAllTheMODs: 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Coool!!! Welcome back bro. Why did they ban u at all? I thought it’s hypocritical of them to pretend they didn’t see the moniker all this time. Happy Sunday to u too sir!

No, they did not ban me. I decided not to reply to any quote from that post/thread.

As for Imo, some guy tried to support the judgment as u do. Here’s my reply to him:

Well stop posting nonsense about the case then.
This is not about Igbos or any party. I am neither Igbo nor PDP nor even from SE. Just step back and take a broad look at what u r celebrating. The SC is supposed to be the epitome of justice, beyond reproach, yet here they are rewarding blatant cheating and forgery that is obvious to even a child. This is something that will affect you/your children in the future. Also, how can u now tell any Nigerian that lying and cheating does not pay when they can see the highest court in the land unabashedly rewarding exactly that!

Anyway, that is past now, we can go on and on if we continue the argument.
All the best to those who the judgment favored and for those it didn't favor, let them try again in 2023/2024.
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by CanadaOrBust: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Anyway, that is past now, we can go on and on if we continue the argument.
All the best to those who the judgment favored and for those it didn't favor, let them try again in 2023/2024.

But that is exactly the problem - it is not past. This is more than just one election or person or party. A bad precedent has been set that will be cited long after we are all gone. Also it teaches us that lying and cheating do pay and that the Supreme Court can be compromised. All those things will be around long after next elections.
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by FuckAllTheMODs: 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

But that is exactly the problem - it is not past. This is more than just one election or person or party. A bad precedent has been set that will be cited long after we are all gone. Also it teaches us that lying and cheating do pay and that the Supreme Court can be compromised. All those things will be around long after next elections.

On a serious note, there was a conspiracy against Hope in that election.
Ihedioha wouldn't have spent months as a governor if not for that.
The reason why you are thinking this way is that they didn't point the searchlight towards the election and the results in other parts of the state but they faced the side where Hope had upper hand and tried to spoil the results there.
Just like cancelling results in someone's stronghold and leaving other results for him since you know that alone won't give him the lead because you have damaged his stronghold's result.
Don't forget before you cancel election results, there are things that need to be done, rules and regulations to be followed and there are particular class of INEC officials that can do that, how do you expect a situation where inappropriate officials canceled election results to stand.

Had it been you have worked as an INEC official in a general election, you would have understood better.

View this from a neutral perspective and you will understand better. You are viewing it from a party line.
Let us forget this argument please, let's focus on the way forward.
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by CanadaOrBust: 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

On a serious note, there was a conspiracy against Hope in that election.
Ihedioha wouldn't have spent months as a governor if not for that.
The reason why you are thinking this way is that they didn't point the searchlight towards the election and the results in other parts of the state but they faced the side where Hope had upper hand and tried to spoil the results there.
Just like cancelling results in someone's stronghold and leaving other results for him since you know that alone won't give him the lead because you have damaged his stronghold's result.
Don't forget before you cancel election results, there are things that need to be done, rules and regulations to be followed and there are particular class of INEC officials that can do that, how do you expect a situation where inappropriate officials canceled election results to stand.

Had it been you have worked as an INEC official in a general election, you would have understood better.

View this from a neutral perspective and you will understand better. You are viewing it from a party line.
Let us forget this argument please, let's focus on the way forward.

The “stronghold” thing dose not hold water because a re-run election was later held in that same “stronghold” and PDP won the election! They truth is that Imo did not want APC.

The personnel of INEC are appointed by the ruling party who also controls their funding plus controls all state machinery and money. Yet u have been somehow talked into believing tha Ihedioha controlled INEC!

If u talk about bribery, is Ihedioha richer than Uzodinma or Rochas?? Or does he have better access to INEC??

How hard is it to obtain INEC documents, write any results u wish, keep the carbon copies, and destroy the rest??
Or is it that it is so hard to obtain INEC documents??
The ONLY way to checkmate that is to accept INEC’s word, UNDER OATH, that they never issued those documents! That should have been the end of the case, right there!

Tanko’s SC overruled all lower courts plus INEC, cunningly did not mention any numbers because they know the numbers made no sense, same reason they could not mention meeting geographical spread, same reason INEC could not give final tally of votes. Plus one of them, Nweze, wrote, confirming all we already know

Look, all elections have errors and shenanigans. But that’s why the bar for removing an incumbent is high. After all the games and maneuverings the umpire declares a result. It is VERY IMPORTANT not to change that result unless the documentary proof is unassailable and the reasons crystal clear. INEC declared Ihedioha the winner and Hope 4th place. That’s the baseline. They were not equal - one was the incumbent, the other came FOURTH! You don’t lightly change that!
To replace an 8-month gov with a 4th place finisher should be just about impossible. In the highly unlikely event it is tried, the documentary evidence should be beyond reproach and the reasons extremely clear.
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
Janewoo:
Hahaha grin grin grin Your smartness eh
Just like Computergeek will show no mercy grin She wan pieces you for that section
. MZrapper I know you're the one who instigated this to spite me.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by Kennydoc(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Good map. 66 is most up to date.
It is more than speculation. All circumstantial evidence is that it is a cold weather virus. One infected tourist gives it to many people in cold climates while in warm climates it ends with him

We can both see how things are going now.
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by CanadaOrBust: 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kennydoc:

We can both see how things are going now.

Nigeria is very lucky with this virus. If it weren’t for our weather, sun, and malaria, Buhari and all those people Kyari met will have corona right now and half of Nigeria will already be dead!
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by Kennydoc(m): 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Nigeria is very lucky with this virus. If it weren’t for our weather, sun, and malaria, Buhari and all those people Kyari met will have corona right now and half of Nigeria will already be dead!

Testing is not sufficient in Nigeria, so actual figures is obviously much more than what is quoted. I have heard reports of several people who called NCDC to get tested but could never get it done. So far, Nigeria has tested less than 500 people.
Anyway, I am strongly believing that something about Nigeria will make it difficult for people to come down with severe disease, thereby reducing mortality rate. Some countries have much better case fatality rate than others. An example is Germany especially when you compare it to Italy or Spain.
Re: Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative by CanadaOrBust: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kennydoc:

Testing is not sufficient in Nigeria, so actual figures is obviously much more than what is quoted. I have heard reports of several people who called NCDC to get tested but could never get it done. So far, Nigeria has tested less than 500 people.
Anyway, I am strongly believing that something about Nigeria will make it difficult for people to come down with severe disease, thereby reducing mortality rate. Some countries have much better case fatality rate than others. An example is Germany especially when you compare it to Italy or Spain.

Even in Italy the warmer southern regions are ok - didn’t u read of Nigerians having a full blown wedding yesterday in Italy?!

I believe thousands of Nigerians have or have had corona only that they don’t know it because it never made them that sick!
I suspect the death rate among Nigerians living permanently in Nigeria is zero and will continue to be close to zero.

Below is an argument I presented to a guy:
—————————

Ok, it is established fact that AT MOST we’d lose less than 2% of those who get this virus (though currently it is 0% for Nigerians permanently living in Nigeria!). 80% of those who get the virus either never have symptoms or have very mild symptoms.
How many people do u think will die if there is mass starvation plus all the social ills that’d come with closing down everything? Plus the irreversible damage to the economy?
If u calm down and look at it UNEMOTIONALLY you’d see the sense in what I’m saying. (Also remember that both our birth rate and population density are quite high).

Also, SINCE THE DEATH RATE IS SO LOW, we can go the herd immunity route - gradually as more and more people recover and therefore develop immunity to the virus, we’d eventually develop herd immunity, at which point the virus is defeated.

Here’s the rest of my argument to the guy (which is totally original by the way):

First of all we’d be doing everything other countries are doing EXCEPT totally shut down our society. People will be sentisized to not crowd together, social distancing, to wash hands, to use face masks, etc, PLUS we’d also be treating those we can which will save some. So there’d be no “everyone is allowed to be infected at the same time, with no one taking care of anybody“.

Secondly, it is established that 97% of the infected, get well without needing any special medical care (so for them it is just like, say, malaria)

Thirdly we’d have more people who have survived the virus and therefore whose blood have immunity and can be used to treat the sick (this has been shown to work)

Fourthly we should remember we are overpopulated.
It is better that we fight a war and win and come out stronger (though losing some people), than to close everything and hide like cowards because of an enemy we know we can defeat (though we’d lose some people while doing it). Countries have gone to war instead of surrendering, knowing fully well they’d lose half their people!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where to buy Pure Honey, Sesame seeds, Akpi seeds, Pumpkin seeds in Lagos / Obijackson Women & Children's Hospital In Anambra Goes Full Blast- Pictures / Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.