Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

5 Strongest gods In History Of Greece You Should Know (photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 5 Strongest gods In History Of Greece You Should Know (photos) (1366 Views)

Top 5 Strongest Female African Warriors / Historical Origin Of Fulani Tribe: Interesting Facts To Know (photos) / Windstorm Kills 3 Villagers In Uhunowerre, Enugu; Community To Consult The Gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Strongest gods In History Of Greece You Should Know (photos) by ObasanjoAyo: 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
Myth is to justify an existing social system and account for traditional rites and customs.” In ancient Greece, stories about gods, goddesses, heroes and monsters were an important part of everyday life. They explained everything from religious rituals to the weather, and they gave meaning to the world people saw around them.

Here are the Five 5 Strongest Gods In The History of Greece You Should know

5. Apollo – god of light and the sun

Image result for Apollo - god of light and the sun

He is also the god of music. The god of the sun is also interesting as well.

He as an amazing god, he can make people ill, he can heal them, tell them there future he is incredible plus all his relationships have’t worked out

I am doing research on apollo and I came here to see him as 5th on list. I mean come on he is so deadly with a bow and arrow on the battlefield.

4. Hades – god of the underworld

Image result for Hades - god of the underworld

Hades is good but Why do people think he is evil? He may be the God of death but just think. If he wasn’t alive, where would people? you get the idea. Hades isn’t evil, in case you didn’t know, here’s a little story. Once upon a time, a long time ago in Greek mythology, there was a titan king named Kronos. One day, he had children. Zeus, Poseidon, and hades. Zeus said one day. “We should lead a rebellion against our father so we can become the kings. Posiedon said that’s a good idea, I can’t wait! exclaimed hades. So it happened. A war, god vs titan. Well, they all played their part in overthrowing their father. Hades was clever. He snuck past kronos’s armies to destroy kronos’s weapons. After the battle, which the gods won, ..

He is the best god… With his helm of darkness, plus he ruled the d**d and has various people such as charon working for him

You have admitted that hades are pretty strong for a brother of zeus and poseidon he could send his hell hound to attack but he is pretty strong

He is just the best. I mean just see how cool he is, flaming eyes and mind-blowing attitude love him

Read the Full Details In the Link Below:

https://www.anaedoonline.com/2020/03/05/5-strongest-gods-in-the-history-you-should-know-photos/

Re: 5 Strongest gods In History Of Greece You Should Know (photos) by Owutuotuo(m): 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
They are all works of mere mortals. There is only on true God. His name is Yahweh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Strongest gods In History Of Greece You Should Know (photos) by Is04970: 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
We have only one God and his name is Jehovah.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Strongest gods In History Of Greece You Should Know (photos) by helinues: 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
If those god's are still existing, we are urging the gods to stop Coronavirus before we can take it seriously

2 Likes

Re: 5 Strongest gods In History Of Greece You Should Know (photos) by hisgrace090: 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
When believers mention the name of Jesus every other gods must bow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Strongest gods In History Of Greece You Should Know (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
ObasanjoAyo:
Myth is to justify an existing social system and account for traditional rites and customs.” In ancient Greece, stories about gods, goddesses, heroes and monsters were an important part of everyday life. They explained everything from religious rituals to the weather, and they gave meaning to the world people saw around them.

Here are the Five 5 Strongest Gods In The History of Greece You Should know

5. Apollo – god of light and the sun

Image result for Apollo - god of light and the sun

He is also the god of music. The god of the sun is also interesting as well.

He as an amazing god, he can make people ill, he can heal them, tell them there future he is incredible plus all his relationships have’t worked out

I am doing research on apollo and I came here to see him as 5th on list. I mean come on he is so deadly with a bow and arrow on the battlefield.

4. Hades – god of the underworld

Image result for Hades - god of the underworld

Hades is good but Why do people think he is evil? He may be the God of death but just think. If he wasn’t alive, where would people? you get the idea. Hades isn’t evil, in case you didn’t know, here’s a little story. Once upon a time, a long time ago in Greek mythology, there was a titan king named Kronos. One day, he had children. Zeus, Poseidon, and hades. Zeus said one day. “We should lead a rebellion against our father so we can become the kings. Posiedon said that’s a good idea, I can’t wait! exclaimed hades. So it happened. A war, god vs titan. Well, they all played their part in overthrowing their father. Hades was clever. He snuck past kronos’s armies to destroy kronos’s weapons. After the battle, which the gods won, ..

He is the best god… With his helm of darkness, plus he ruled the d**d and has various people such as charon working for him

You have admitted that hades are pretty strong for a brother of zeus and poseidon he could send his hell hound to attack but he is pretty strong

He is just the best. I mean just see how cool he is, flaming eyes and mind-blowing attitude love him

Read the Full Details In the Link Below:

https://www.anaedoonline.com/2020/03/05/5-strongest-gods-in-the-history-you-should-know-photos/

[/s]
these are toys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Strongest gods In History Of Greece You Should Know (photos) by solmusdesigns: 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Owutuotuo:
They are all works of mere mortals. There is only on true God. His name is Yahweh.

is moses not a mere mortal? or after moses who else heard of YhWH.. look I serve Almighty but don't dispute other peoples belive
Re: 5 Strongest gods In History Of Greece You Should Know (photos) by youngbabaj(m): 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
Where is the trash can
Re: 5 Strongest gods In History Of Greece You Should Know (photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
Add Allah and Jesus
Re: 5 Strongest gods In History Of Greece You Should Know (photos) by RedboneSmith(m): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
Put Greek in your title, biko.

Five strongest gods in history, and they all come from one tiny rocky corner of the small continent of Europe. angry

By the way, Greek gods ain't shịt. grin

The Greeks themselves seemed to have realised this at some point in their history and started importing Egyptian and Asian cults to make up for the deficiencies of their impotent gods. grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Strongest gods In History Of Greece You Should Know (photos) by Birdeyeview: 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
Is04970:
We have only one God and his name is Jehovah.
Psalms 83:18 supports it.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Strongest gods In History Of Greece You Should Know (photos) by illicit(m): 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
the gods must be crazy
Re: 5 Strongest gods In History Of Greece You Should Know (photos) by OluwaDamilola01: 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

is moses not a mere mortal? or after moses who else heard of YhWH.. look I serve Almighty but don't dispute other peoples belive
[/s]
Re: 5 Strongest gods In History Of Greece You Should Know (photos) by PureGoldh(m): 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
Audio gods...the only God I know is the one that came and died for our sins...His name is Jesus

1 Like

Re: 5 Strongest gods In History Of Greece You Should Know (photos) by Is04970: 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2020
Birdeyeview:

Psalms 83:18 supports it.
Psalms 83:18
"That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth."
Amplifying Bible
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=amplified.bible
Re: 5 Strongest gods In History Of Greece You Should Know (photos) by Owutuotuo(m): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

There is absolutely no place for argument. It’s either we take it or leave it. Certainly, others are free to believe what they choose to, but it doesn’t change the truth of God’s sovereignty. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Question From A Black American About The Word Akata / Where Can I Get A Yoruba Translation Of The Holy Bible? / Violent Girls Fight !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.