Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

How Much Do You Give Your Wife Or Do You Spend Together For Welfare Monthly? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Do You Give Your Wife Or Do You Spend Together For Welfare Monthly? (1069 Views)

How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Give Your Wife Or Do You Spend Together For Welfare Monthly? by Dronedude(m): 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
This is one question a lot of people ask as to know how to run the family.

It all depends on your earnings and the type of woman managing the home. Yes we know that.
Having thought of it, I need real and sincere feedbacks from married couple on this matter.

It will be nice to mention the size of the family so your monthly expenditure can be easily analysed.

This is not a thread to threaten or scare Intended men or women going into marriage, but I believe we can use one or two guidelines and wisdom in the course of this thread to plan our homes.

So house let's go...
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Wife Or Do You Spend Together For Welfare Monthly? by chatinent: 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Following intently...
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Wife Or Do You Spend Together For Welfare Monthly? by Winneygirl(f): 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
Some people are not going to like this thread. tongue

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Wife Or Do You Spend Together For Welfare Monthly? by Dronedude(m): 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
Winneygirl:
Some people are not going to like this thread. tongue

Why? smiley
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Wife Or Do You Spend Together For Welfare Monthly? by Dronedude(m): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
@Lalasticala

Abeg come help us look this matter.

Front page.
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Wife Or Do You Spend Together For Welfare Monthly? by GboyegaD(m): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
We try to live within a budget but I just realized it doesn't fit the budget completely as we needto get a few more things each time we go to get grocery. However, rent is constant for the 1st of the month and we try to pay ahead of time in case we forget so as to avoid penalties. Overall, we don't live beyond what we can afford and God is faithful all the way.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Wife Or Do You Spend Together For Welfare Monthly? by NextD18: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
Any amount is okay to spend depending the financial strength, choice and understanding of the two partners.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Wife Or Do You Spend Together For Welfare Monthly? by Vyolet(f): 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
Allow your wife draw a budget of what you will be needing for the whole month including bills, I mean everything, I mean list everything.
If your own income can't cover it all, you can both drop certain percentage of your monthly income, ensure it covers everything and whatever change left should be used for other miscellaneous. The other percentage left of your incomes will be for you to do whatever with it.

This is subject to understanding and agreement between you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Wife Or Do You Spend Together For Welfare Monthly? by Dronedude(m): 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
GboyegaD:
We try to live within a budget but I just realized it doesn't fit the budget completely as we needto get a few more things each time we go to get grocery. However, rent is constant for the 1st of the month and we try to pay ahead of time in case we forget so as to avoid penalties. Overall, we don't live beyond what we can afford and God is faithful all the way.

OK, but aside rent, like do you all get to spend as a family in a month for upkeep?
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Wife Or Do You Spend Together For Welfare Monthly? by GboyegaD(m): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
Dronedude:

OK, but aside rent, like do you all get to spend as a family in a month for upkeep?

Yes we do. She has access to my cards and vice versa however, we try not to buy things unnecessarily except my every morning coffee.
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Wife Or Do You Spend Together For Welfare Monthly? by Adgideon(m): 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
And why should I tell you

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Wife Or Do You Spend Together For Welfare Monthly? by Dronedude(m): 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
Adgideon:
And why should I tell you

Because we can learn from you.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Wife Or Do You Spend Together For Welfare Monthly? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:46am On Mar 07, 2020
This question is unnecessary. You can't use what anyone says here to determine what to do in your home.

Beyond size of family, and town of residence, there's also standard of living and available total income that differs from family to family. One family may be able to live on 80k monthly, for a other 300k won't cut it.

So uncle, y'all just plan with what you have... and what is obtainable in the town you live in.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Wife Or Do You Spend Together For Welfare Monthly? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2020
This is a very senseless thread

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Wife Or Do You Spend Together For Welfare Monthly? by ogawisdom(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
Family budget depends all alot of factors

Income
Family standard

Every family should just live within their means that's the summary

(1) (Reply)

Friend Wants To Rent A House But This Happened / At What Age Should A Man Leave His Father's House? / My Dad Is Late....pls I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.