Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,112 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Friend Wants To Rent A House But This Happened - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Friend Wants To Rent A House But This Happened (1069 Views)

I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friend Wants To Rent A House But This Happened by travelland(f): 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Dear Family

I have this close friend and we want to rent a flat together. There's this very fine house we saw within close proximity to both our offices. It's a house with four flats. A colleague of mine lives in one of the flats, she informed us that there was an available flat in the house for rent.

When we went to check out the place it was very good, that same day we passed the night at her house because it was weekend. Around 1am in the early hours of the morning I went to the Loo, that's when I heard a very scary noise from a bird outside the Window, I had to wake my colleague up to listen, she said it's not new that she experience it everyday so she puts cotton in her ear to block out the sound. I'm not too spiritual but I feel there's something more to it than meets the eyes.

I need you intelligent and spiritually woke people to help us make a decision, should we rent the house or look elsewhere?

1 Like

Re: Friend Wants To Rent A House But This Happened by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
travelland:
Dear Family

I have this close friend and we want to rent a flat together. There's this very fine house we saw within close proximity to both our offices. It's a house with four flats. A colleague of mine lives in one of the flats, she informed us that there was an available flat in the house for rent.

When we went to check out the place it was very good, that same day we passed the night at her house because it was weekend. Around 1am in the early hours of the morning I went to the Loo, that's when I heard a very scary noise from a bird outside the Window, I had to wake my colleague up to listen, she said it's not new that she experience it everyday so she puts cotton in her ear to block out the sound. I'm not too spiritual but I feel there's something more to it than meets the eyes.

I need you intelligent and spiritually woke people to help us make a decision, should we rent the house or look elsewhere?

Your are spiritual too.

Let the strongest spirit win.

One 1kobo advice

1 Like

Re: Friend Wants To Rent A House But This Happened by dawnomike(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
I like your friend's disposition... If you feel you'll are scared of such you have 2 options:
1) Be ready to pray hard once you move in although the bird might not be an evil one as you thought but prayer does not kill you i guess

2) Forget the house and get another apartment biko

2 Likes

Re: Friend Wants To Rent A House But This Happened by LabuleofNigeria: 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
That is the sound of CORO
Re: Friend Wants To Rent A House But This Happened by madridguy(m): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Friend Wants To Rent A House But This Happened by ednut1(m): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2020
Its just a bird

1 Like

Re: Friend Wants To Rent A House But This Happened by OlawaleBammie: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2020
travelland:
Dear Family

Baffles me how u guys wil claim notin like juju, notin like vilage pipu, nobody dey pursue anybody, ooh poor dog, ooh poor snake, ooh poor bird, if it were in a more civilised country, the animal would hav bn invited for a dinner.

But story wil change wen u hear a scary noise of ordinary Alangba and Okete.

See madam, live dat bird alone, its just its habitat, notin spiritual in dis,
Why are Africans always see litu tins in a spiritual way sef, soo bird can not call hin pikin say night don come make dem dey come house in peace again ba??.

Madam notin dey dat ous, go there and enjoy ur shelter, afterall ur friend has bn there for ages and notin hapen to her.

U re just having a normal girly consciousness jare. grin

2 Likes

Re: Friend Wants To Rent A House But This Happened by travelland(f): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lalasticala, Dominique, help your girl solve this issue with more contribution from front page
Re: Friend Wants To Rent A House But This Happened by goldbim(f): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
I don’t know about you but personally I believe in my “INSTINCTS “..trust me,there’s a message your guts is telling you.
The issue of renting a house especially in this part of the world seems like a walk over but there’s actually more to it ..

I don’t want to sound superstitious but I know of someone that rented the wrong apartment and had to run out of it without even using half of her rent..(if your mind is telling you something is wrong,my dear..Be Vigilant).
The stress one goes through before making money in this country especially Lagos is too much than for somebody to be using every night to pray “fall down and die prayers”.!!

I wish you God’s best!!#my 2cents#.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone In Owerri Should Help Me / I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family / Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.