Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Names And Order Of All Alafin Of Oyo Till Date - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Names And Order Of All Alafin Of Oyo Till Date (1041 Views)

Isoko Names And Their Meaning / Itsekiri Names And Their Meaning / Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names And Order Of All Alafin Of Oyo Till Date by Pearlyakin(m): 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
OYO empire is one of the oldest and politically influential empires in the entire yoruba race til date.In old times, it was geographically located in today Nothern central and western Nigeria.

Established in the 15th century, it steadily grew in wealth and power till it became arguably the largest west african thanks to the organizational skills of Yoruba natives.Its political influence spanned over two centuries(17th to 18th).

OYO empire is one of the oldest and politically influential empires in the entire yoruba race til date.In old times, it was geographically located in today Nothern central and western Nigeria.Established in

the 15th century, it steadily grew in wealth and power till it became arguably the largest west african thanks to the organizational skills of Yoruba natives.Its political influence spanned over two centuries(17th to 18th).

This great Empire has been ruled by Great ALAFINS, from Oranmiyan(Oduduwa’s son to Adeyemi the current Alafin.

Here is a list of all Alafins from inception

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names And Order Of All Alafin Of Oyo Till Date by GboyegaD(m): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
Pearlyakin:
OYO empire is one of the oldest and politically influential empires in the entire yoruba race til date.In old times, it was geographically located in today Nothern central and western Nigeria.

Established in the 15th century, it steadily grew in wealth and power till it became arguably the largest west african thanks to the organizational skills of Yoruba natives.Its political influence spanned over two centuries(17th to 18th).

OYO empire is one of the oldest and politically influential empires in the entire yoruba race til date.In old times, it was geographically located in today Nothern central and western Nigeria.Established in

the 15th century, it steadily grew in wealth and power till it became arguably the largest west african thanks to the organizational skills of Yoruba natives.Its political influence spanned over two centuries(17th to 18th).

This great Empire has been ruled by Great ALAFINS, from Oranmiyan(Oduduwa’s son to Adeyemi the current Alafin.

Here is a list of all Alafins from inception

Where is the list?
Re: Names And Order Of All Alafin Of Oyo Till Date by donbachi(m): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
GboyegaD:

Where is the list?
leave am...na dis type dey give girls belle anyhow.
Re: Names And Order Of All Alafin Of Oyo Till Date by nlPoster: 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
donbachi:
leave am...na dis type dey give girls belle anyhow.

Re: Names And Order Of All Alafin Of Oyo Till Date by Pearlyakin(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
Hello guys I'm back, so sorry for keeping you waiting, i was about to post the full list when a nairaland moderator banned me for nothing i don't know about.
I will post it now.

(1) (Reply)

Just Noticed: Youths Can't Sing The National Anthem / Yoruba People / I Robot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.