Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,398 members, 7,843,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Learn German Language And Be Employed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn German Language And Be Employed (566 Views)

Attendant Wanted For Employment To Be Employed Immediately!!! / PHCN Employed No Engineer For 16 Years – FG / We Can't All Be Employed - Use Your 6th Sense To Create A Job Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn German Language And Be Employed by trylove: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2010
LEARN GERMAN LANGUAGE IN WEEKS,

ITS NO MORE NEWS THAT LANGUAGES ARE THE BAN AND KEY TO MOST EMPLOYMENT NOW.
EVEN MOST SCHOOLS HAVE ADOPTED THE USE OF GERMAN AND FRENCH LANGUAGE, E.G UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE MADE IT COMPULSORY FOR ALL YEAR ONE STUDENTS. SOME SCHOOLS HAVE ADOPTED EVEN CHINESE LANGUAGE.

REASON BEING THEY ARE EQUIPPING THERE STUDENT FOR FUTURISTIC CHANGELINGS.
I REMEMBER WHEN I TRAVELED TO GERMANY IT WAS VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME TO FIT IN IT TOOK ME ALMOST THREE YEARS AFTER SEVERAL LECTURES TO UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE.
HERE COMES THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU NOW TO LEARN IT.A STUDENT WHO STUDIED THIS LANGUAGE NOW HAVE A JOB IN ABUJA PAID 80K BASIS SALARY.

IF YOU MOST KNOW HERE ARE THE COUNTRIES THAT SPEAK THIS LANGUAGES. GERMANY,NETHER LAND, BELGIUM, LUXEMBOURG,SWITZERLAND.
AVAIL YOURSELF THE OPPORTUNITY AND LEARN LECTURE STARTS 3 JANUARY 2011.

CALL JOSH FOR INQUIRES 07038484052, 08028671808
Re: Learn German Language And Be Employed by arocute: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2010
pls do send details to me arocute2003@yahoo.com.venue,fees etc

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity / Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.