Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Advice On Israel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice On Israel (904 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Advice On Which Country To Relocate To. / Advice On Japan's Student Visa(urgent) / Advice On France Student Admission And Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Israel by theHOWnetwork: 12:36am On Mar 07, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

I have searched through this site but cant find recent advice about living and working in Israel, especially as an asylum seeker...

I will be going to Israel soon on a training program, but i had planned to seek a better life there as i heard there are jobs(non career jobs) available...

Is there anyone knowledgable about how the whole asylum process works in Israel...

I will need all the advice,suggestion,and direction i can get on how to get legal there....

Regards y'all
Shalom
Re: Advice On Israel by Umegoejiofor(m): 3:05am On Mar 07, 2020
Please, how do u get your visa?I will like to get Israel visa too if u can help.
Re: Advice On Israel by kunzzy4me(m): 7:43am On Mar 07, 2020
theHOWnetwork:
Dear Nairalanders,

I have searched through this site but cant find recent advice about living and working in Israel, especially as an asylum seeker...

I will be going to Israel soon on a training program, but i had planned to seek a better life there as i heard there are jobs(non career jobs) available...

Is there anyone knowledgable about how the whole asylum process works in Israel...

I will need all the advice,suggestion,and direction i can get on how to get legal there....

Regards y'all
Shalom

U don't have any cause to be worried ...once u get their u will see Nigerians ...so they will put u tru...u are so lucky to have got the visa because it's hard to get ...
Re: Advice On Israel by theHOWnetwork: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2020
kunzzy4me:

Thank you kunzzy,

I wanted to have a view of what to expect, steps to take,mistakes to avoid, port of entry ordeals and how to fare better...

Howbeit, thank you

Do we have nigerians in Israel here

U don't have any cause to be worried ...once u get their u will see Nigerians ...so they will put u tru...u are so lucky to have got the visa because it's hard to get ...
Re: Advice On Israel by theHOWnetwork: 9:14am On Mar 07, 2020
Umegoejiofor:
Please, how do u get your visa?I will like to get Israel visa too if u can help.

Umegoejiofor, mahn, the process is maddening,takes upto 4 months... Lots of scrutiny... But just keep in touch, i cant direct you yet because i haven't gone through, once I'm certain and successful why not,I'd link you up....

I am always open to helping people, especially with things i know,so be patient

Regards
Re: Advice On Israel by kellz0(m): 11:51am On Mar 07, 2020
theHOWnetwork:

Umegoejiofor, mahn, the process is maddening,takes upto 4 months... Lots of scrutiny... But just keep in touch, i cant direct you yet because i haven't gone through, once I'm certain and successful why not,I'd link you up....

Regards
have you gotten their visa?? You need to be worried about the POE.. dress smartly, Be Bold and speak fluently when you’re ask to , and be able to defend and convince them about the program you’re going for and how fast you plan to leave after the program..
Re: Advice On Israel by theHOWnetwork: 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
kellz0:
have you gotten their visa?? You need to be worried about the POE.. dress smartly, Be Bold and speak fluently when you’re ask to , and be able to defend and convince them about the program you’re going for and how fast you plan to leave after the program..

Thank you very much kellz0

I guess one has to dress official, and since we will be traveling in group, i dont know exactly how it works(group visa and group movt)

Thanks all...

I also want to know about Israel, can someone seeking asylum enroll in some sort of program,

How do locals treat black immigrants,

Are there jobs

What sorts of jobs

Just general knowledge... If possible and available
Re: Advice On Israel by kellz0(m): 7:11am On Mar 08, 2020
theHOWnetwork:

Thank you very much kellz0

I guess one has to dress official, and since we will be traveling in group, i dont know exactly how it works(group visa and group movt)

Thanks all...

I also want to know about Israel, can someone seeking asylum enroll in some sort of program,

How do locals treat black immigrants,

Are there jobs

What sorts of jobs

Just general knowledge... If possible and available
You guys are traveling in group right? Government sent you people on official program! Make sure you are able to defend that.. date of program, location of the program, and date you should leave the country.. be bold and speak fluently, don’t picnic! About assylum, yes you can seek for it and I heard getting a job is a easy and they pays well! I wish you goodluck sir!!
Re: Advice On Israel by Umegoejiofor(m): 10:36am On Mar 08, 2020
theHOWnetwork:

Regards
thanks.I appreciate.I will expecting your feed back.

(1) (Reply)

Is Leaving Civil Service For UAE A Risk Worth Taking? / Refusal Issue / Help From Berger To Agidingbi And Ogba To Agidingbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.