Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,129 members, 7,842,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Keke, Okada Back On Lagos Roads, One Month After Ban - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Keke, Okada Back On Lagos Roads, One Month After Ban (59014 Views)

VIS Removes Over 50 Rickety Buses From Lagos Roads (Photos) / List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions / Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke, Okada Back On Lagos Roads, One Month After Ban by KennieKingOba(m): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
Kiddllc:

How big is 500g & where's ur location?
500g is 500mils content and our location is Ipaja, lagos. We deliver too. Thank you
Re: Keke, Okada Back On Lagos Roads, One Month After Ban by Legendguru: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
Good
Re: Keke, Okada Back On Lagos Roads, One Month After Ban by musicwriter(m): 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
merahki:

Preach bro
The dream is that one day, the preaching will become mainstream and not CardiB, Boborisky and CNN
And we will see the light
Chineke ga eme ya
kiss

It will eventually go mainstream. Its a matter of time.

That's why I started off by music to see whether it could serve as a window to present it to the masses. But by that time I was still trapped in Christianity myself, so certainly they can't go together because Christianity itself is slavery. I am re-strategizing everything in a new mind as I speak. Its clear it would require a public figure to make it valid. But that in itself is due to our miserable state of conditioning.

Well, the latest is that I am also currently taking a course in media (radio/TV) broadcasting and online degree in a university, though, its not about educational qualification because Ngugi Wa Thiongo from Kenya had been saying almost same thing since 1977. He saw the light and he've been preaching that our problem in Africa is LANGUAGE and RELIGION even though he didn't make the last connection, which is EDUCATION.

So, yes, it will come to limelight in a big way even.

1 Like

Re: Keke, Okada Back On Lagos Roads, One Month After Ban by Coolgent(m): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
majamajic:
The is very good for security of lagos state, most of these people are not even Nigerians , no address , no family here

It's risky , if blow up your state , stay and defend it , during election they will all go back and vote , then come back to Lagos at every little sound of bomb !

It's a good move by Lagos State govt , he that damage his sleeping mat , let him sleep on the floor !!
You are right.
Must people think that those Okada's are northerners just because they speaks Hausa! Unknow to them 90% of those Guys are from Niger republic and Chad.
Re: Keke, Okada Back On Lagos Roads, One Month After Ban by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
musicwriter:

It will eventually go mainstream. Its a matter of time.

That's why I started off by music to see whether it could serve as a window to present it to the masses. But by that time I was still trapped in Christianity myself, so certainly they can't go together because Christianity itself is slavery. I am re-strategizing everything in a new mind as I speak. Its clear it would require a public figure to make it valid. But that in itself is due to our miserable state of conditioning.

Well, the latest is that I am also currently taking a course in media (radio/TV) broadcasting and online degree in a university, though, its not about educational qualification because Ngugi Wa Thiongo from Kenya had been saying almost same thing since 1977. He saw the light and he've been preaching that our problem in Africa is LANGUAGE and RELIGION even though he didn't make the last connection, which is EDUCATION.

So, yes, it will come to limelight in a big way even.

Knowledge is absolute power
I am happy @ the course you are taking
I am sure you will learn well
Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Trainee Pilot Causes Flight Accident In Virginia, Kills Instructor / Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 / Lagos Introduces Modern Bus Terminals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.